Four Young Illegal Immigrants Committed Serious Crimes in the Last Month

Bring all the dreamers you want in. I need some people to do my yard work for 2-3 bucks an hour.

He was released on bail (illegal immigrants aren't a flight risk!?) And was not taken to a detention center until ICE caught him.

So an illegal immigrant who has already been deported twice, gets bail and is released on his own recognizance after being accused of raping a young girl?

And people wonder why US citizens are fed up with illegal immigration?

Doesn't sound like the problem is related to illegal immigration, though. Maybe bail should have been set higher, though I don't really know enough about the case. Also appears completely unrelated to the Dreamer situation.

Doesn't sound like the problem is related to illegal immigration, though. Maybe bail should have been set higher, though I don't really know enough about the case. Also appears completely unrelated to the Dreamer situation.

Its peripheral for sure though. Illegal immigrants being protected. For every legit Dreamer, I'd argue there is one of these low lifes to match.

The right seems to go hard on immigrants and the left seems to forgive them all. The left isn't budging while the right is making all kinds of concessions.

Its peripheral for sure though. Illegal immigrants being protected. For every legit Dreamer, I'd argue there is one of these low lifes to match.

First, this guy wasn't a Dreamer--legit or otherwise. Second, if you're saying that you think that 50% of Dreamers are actually "low lifes," I'd love to see your reasoning.

The right seems to go hard on immigrants and the left seems to forgive them all. The left isn't budging while the right is making all kinds of concessions.

???

OMG 4 people are evil..........This means that all illegals are evil!!!

OMG, 4 White people did racist acts!!!!!!!.....lets lock up all white people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how fucking retarded OP sounds....The right wing is full of fucking pussies.

Even illegals aren't that cheap, lol.
Shhh...I'm trying to rustle some jimmies here pal. You are right though, most make 7-10 an hour tax free. Or that was pretty accurate for a few years ago when I was working doing manual labor. I made 11 at the time but it was taxed.

OMG 4 people are evil..........This means that all illegals are evil!!!

OMG, 4 White people did racist acts!!!!!!!.....lets lock up all white people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how fucking retarded OP sounds....The right wing is full of fucking pussies.
Well, the left is scared of fucking inanimate objects lol.

Im not scurred of guns....just like how Im not scurred of immigrants or muslims....then again Im not a pussy.
Well, I guess we do have those things in common. You may not be so bad after all.

Shhh...I'm trying to rustle some jimmies here pal. You are right though, most make 7-10 an hour tax free. Or that was pretty accurate for a few years ago when I was working doing manual labor. I made 11 at the time but it was taxed.

How else can they afford these?

7024b2b57ac618bb1114f6ae69a1fb35.jpg

Are these guys DACA recipients or just illegal aliens that are the same age of DACA recipients? Where they in the DACA program?

You are supposed to post a story of a DREAMER who committed a crime and then insinuate that all of them are that way.
OR....

Or you ignore the problem with undocumented degenerates because some of them are pretty nice people. No middle ground, being the most important thing.

How else can they afford these?

7024b2b57ac618bb1114f6ae69a1fb35.jpg
I always chuckle at these lol. Take $1k car and put 4-5k wheels and a 4-5k paint job on it haha. They love some caprices and town cars around here though.

Explain why someone is released 7 days after killing an innocent person.

If a citizen killed someone in a DUI crash they wouldn't be out in a week. Smh

OR....

Or you ignore the problem with undocumented degenerates because some of them are pretty nice people. No middle ground, being the most important thing.
Or you make a thread on a karate forum demonizing them as criminals.

Back