Four Young Illegal Immigrants Committed Serious Crimes in the Last Month

I could have sworn I've seen you stick up for him in the past o_O

Wai plays this game where he embarrasses himself in defense of Trump, sees the way people regard him, and then disavows him slightly.

Liberals think the "statistically insignificant" argument is an ace in the sleeve for every negative immigrants bring.

Literally every rape and murder and other crimes are "statistically insignificant" when compared to millions in population.

This is the argument for bringing in rapefugees and then liberals argue "well if we compare crimes to the whole of Europe they only make a fraction" (what a retarded way to use stats).

If liberals really are interested on groups of people and crime rates they would look at those who commit crimes and compare them to other demographics for same crimes. Prison populations, types of crimes etc. So we end up with fudged stats - "Asians" of peace, hispanics becoming white on forms. These people are only "white" to screw with crime statistics. If they were trying to get scholarships or wanted to gain acceptance to a college they certainly wouldn't be white.

German/Swedish media and police are notorious for undereporting on muslims/immigrant crimes. Even then the truth can only be buried so much.

What about conservative Americans stats on immigrant crimes?

4(dreamers) x 12 (months) = 48

48/3,600,000(dreamers total) = 0.000013

x100/1

=0.0013%

American murder rate = 4.88 per 100,000

4.8/100000 = 0.000048

x100/1

=0.0048%

0.0048% > 0.0013%

What about conservative Americans stats on immigrant crimes?

4(dreamers) x 12 (months) = 48

48/3,600,000(dreamers total) = 0.000013

x100/1

=0.0013%

American murder rate = 4.88 per 100,000

4.8/100000 = 0.000048

x100/1

=0.0048%

0.0048% > 0.0013%

Not to mention:

The Butterfingered Gun Slinger

Also two weeks ago, Dreamer Jaime Melchi-Sigas, 22, pleaded guilty to the federal offenses of unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of a counterfeit alien registration card. Melchi-Sigas was already serving time in a state prison for reckless homicide and tampering with physical evidence.

His convictions stemmed from an incident last year

The Oppressed Rapist

Three weeks ago, Dreamer Alejandro Perez-Cortez, 26, appealed his five-year sentence for attempting to anally rape a woman, pointing out that he was drunk at the time and barely made enough money to live on, much less send back to his wife and two children in Mexico.

So basically article says 2 dreamers committed serious crimes last month. Half of what the retarded TS has in his title.

It seems as though the "dreamers" aren't the only ones with a below average education.

Last edited:
Both of this comments are trolly and dumb. A wall is a symbolic gesture that would serve no practical purpose, and you know it. And the spending bill was not a Democratic one (WTF?). And out of curiosity (I know I'll regret this), what is your specific objection?
I commented on the previous page but he's playing the technical correction card on Harris' comments but I think that's obviously bogus since 80% of the OP is describing horrific crimes done by Dreamers and Harris is not saying 100% of Dreamers are law abiding. The thread is really silly, and I had the same reaction to his spending bill comment. I guess if he doesn't like it it's the Democrats' bill!!

So 4 people did something but millions didn't. Great story
Is it safe to assume you apply that same thinking to gun control? Some people shot up a school, but millions didn't so let's can it with added gun restrictions.

I commented on the previous page but he's playing the technical correction card on Harris' comments but I think that's obviously bogus since 80% of the OP is describing horrific crimes done by Dreamers and Harris is not saying 100% of Dreamers are law abiding. The thread is really silly, and I had the same reaction to his spending bill comment. I guess if he doesn't like it it's the Democrats' bill!!

If someone is convicted of a crime, they lose their Dreamer status anyway. I don't think anyone thinks that 0% of people who have never been convicted in the past ever will in the future, so yeah, it's just obvious dishonest propaganda that wai is spreading here.

Is it safe to assume you apply that same thinking to gun control? Some people shot up a school, but millions didn't so let's can it with added gun restrictions.

Is your thinking on the two issues the same?

You are supposed to post a story of a DREAMER who committed a crime and then insinuate that all of them are that way.

Or you can post a story of a dreamer that didn't do anything illegal and insinuate that all of them are that way.

If someone is convicted of a crime, they lose their Dreamer status anyway. I don't think anyone thinks that 0% of people who have never been convicted in the past ever will in the future, so yeah, it's just obvious dishonest propaganda that wai is spreading here.

Unless they live in a sanctuary cities then they protect them.

Wow 4 people did something in one month but millions of others didn't. Great story
Yea, the same way a few guns have killed people in a few mass shootings and millions of others haven't. But we should ban them all, right?

Not to mention:

The Butterfingered Gun Slinger

Also two weeks ago, Dreamer Jaime Melchi-Sigas, 22, pleaded guilty to the federal offenses of unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of a counterfeit alien registration card. Melchi-Sigas was already serving time in a state prison for reckless homicide and tampering with physical evidence.

His convictions stemmed from an incident last year

The Oppressed Rapist

Three weeks ago, Dreamer Alejandro Perez-Cortez, 26, appealed his five-year sentence for attempting to anally rape a woman, pointing out that he was drunk at the time and barely made enough money to live on, much less send back to his wife and two children in Mexico.

So basically article says 2 dreamers committed serious crimes last month. Half of what the retarded TS has in his title.

It seems as though the "dreamers" aren't the only ones with a below average education.

They are not dreamers tho, the alt right slaps that label on any young hispanic. They post pictures of tatted up MS13 members in Salvador and call them dreamers.

Are these guys even in DACA?

Oh, thats OK though because some of the others are good people.

I don't think @KONG-D'SNT-TAP thinks much. It's more pure emotion, no critical thinking, just pure unadulterated:
3rnvk6.jpg

Also, according to many here, there is a mass shooting every day. MASS. Lots of Pol Pot action going on in America.

Last edited:
Yes. I think gun laws should be enforced as well as immigration laws, though the answer to illegal immigration problems isn't me protecting myself with more illegal immigration and I'm not going to out-rape a rapist if that's what you're looking for.

Yes. I think gun laws should be enforced as well as immigration laws, though the answer to illegal immigration problems isn't me protecting myself with more illegal immigration and I'm not going to out-rape a rapist if that's what you're looking for.

Do you support stricter gun laws to reduce school shootings? Seems like you're saying that the reasoning behind that is the same as the reasoning behind supporting devoting police resources to round up people who were brought to America as children, and that it's thus inconsistent to have different positions on both issues.

FWIW, I disagree with the idea that the reasoning is similar. We know that immigrants actually commit crimes at a lower rate than natural-born citizens. So I'd say that wanting to deport people because as a group their crime rate is not zero makes as much sense as wanting to reduce births because there is a non-zero crime rate for people born here. If we have no one living in the country, there will be no crime, right?

Last edited:
We know that immigrants actually commit crimes at a lower rate than natural-born citizens. So I'd say that wanting to deport people because as a group their crime rate is not zero makes as much sense as wanting to reduce births because there is a non-zero crime rate for people born here.

Do you have a source for this handy?

Do you have a source for this handy?

https://www.nap.edu/read/21746/chapter/9

https://www.cato.org/publications/i...migrants-their-numbers-demographics-countries

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07418825.2012.659200?journalCode=rjqy20

http://www.nber.org/papers/w13229.pdf

Pretty well-known finding. BTW, second-generation immigrants tend to be very similar to other native-born citizens (meaning that they have a higher crime rate than their parents). So immigration reduces the crime rate but the effects aren't lasting.

Back