Four Young Illegal Immigrants Committed Serious Crimes in the Last Month

So I guess no non-dreamers committed any crimes in that same period? Smh

So I guess no non-dreamers committed any crimes in that same period? Smh

No one said that.

Do you see any major politicians trying to sell us doctors and Harvard attendees as being typical of the overall US population? That's what dishonest people like Kamala Harris are doing with the so-called "dreamers". I don't want to paint the entire "dreamer" population with one stroke the way that she has.

Last edited:
Let me know when you start criticizing him then so I can give you a like ;)
I've criticized him viciously in this forum. Recently, I've been on his case for not building the wall (hurry up, we need it) and for signing the abomination of a spending bill ($1.3 trillion).

Last edited:
No one said that.

Do you see any major politicians trying to sell us doctors and Harvard attendees as being typical of the overall US population? That's what dishonest people like Kamala Harris are doing with the so-called "dreamers". I don't want to paint the entire "dreamer" population with one stroke the way that she has.
No ne said that but why are people holding these kids to standards they are not meeting themselves? No large group of people is going to be perfect. But these 4 shouldnt stop the rest from gaining citizenship

What do you expect from @M3t4tr0n ? The guy is running on pure emotion fueled by an overabundance of estrogen. I feel like he could be Nancy Pelosi's son much like Trayvon to Obama.

<{outtahere}>

I've criticized him viciously in this forum. Recently, I've been on his case for not building the wall (hurry up, we need it) and for signing the Democrats' abomination of a spending bill ($1.3 trillion).
Meh, sounds like you love Trumps original policy promises so you fall into the category of Trump lover far as I'm concerned. No likes for you bro :p

but why are people holding these kids to standards they are not meeting themselves? No large group of people is going to be perfect. But these 4 shouldnt stop the rest from gaining citizenship

Very few of them are "kids", and their average age is over 24. That's one of the misleading points that people like Kamala Harris have been spreading.

but why are people holding these kids to standards they are not meeting themselves?

Who is doing that? I'm certainly not. The point of this thread is to show that many of the statements of the Democrats on this issue are misleading.

Meh, sounds like you love Trumps original policy promises so you fall into the category of Trump lover far as I'm concerned. No likes for you bro :p
Criticize Trump ---> Trump lover. Got it...

First of all, almost none of them are "kids", and their average age is over 24. That's one of the misleading points that people like Kamala Harris have been spreading.

Who is doing that? I'm certainly not. The point of this thread is to show that many of the statements of the Democrats on this issue are misleading.
You got El Viejitoed bro. Trolololol

Liberals think the "statistically insignificant" argument is an ace in the sleeve for every negative immigrants bring.

Literally every rape and murder and other crimes are "statistically insignificant" when compared to millions in population.

This is the argument for bringing in rapefugees and then liberals argue "well if we compare crimes to the whole of Europe they only make a fraction" (what a retarded way to use stats).

If liberals really are interested on groups of people and crime rates they would look at those who commit crimes and compare them to other demographics for same crimes. Prison populations, types of crimes etc. So we end up with fudged stats - "Asians" of peace, hispanics becoming white on forms. These people are only "white" to screw with crime statistics. If they were trying to get scholarships or wanted to gain acceptance to a college they certainly wouldn't be white.

German/Swedish media and police are notorious for undereporting on muslims/immigrant crimes. Even then the truth can only be buried so much.

You're supposed to be swayed by OP's quaking fear of brown people.
Or telling him he's a huge pussy.

He's a huge pussy.
I love brown people. Also, pussy. But not huge pussy.

Okay, okay, downsized pussy.

Look! There's a brown person on the same block as you.
Is he here legally? Let's make friends. And if that white guy over there is here illegally, call the ICE hotline.

Is he here legally? Let's make friends. And if that white guy over there is here illegally, call the ICE hotline.
I don't know if he's here legally, I'm getting the fuck out of here.
He smells like their cooking with all the weird spices

The OP starts with Kamala Harris's comment. Many other prominent Democrats are making similar reckless and irresponsible generalizations about the entire group of DACA-eligible people. The point of the thread is for people to see the other side, not to commit the same error in the other direction.

It didn't take long to find the horseshit strawman.

its right there in the quote. she totally said the entire group.

oh wait.

Liberals think the "statistically insignificant" argument is an ace in the sleeve for every negative immigrants bring.

Literally every rape and murder and other crimes are "statistically insignificant" when compared to millions in population.

This is the argument for bringing in rapefugees and then liberals argue "well if we compare crimes to the whole of Europe they only make a fraction" (what a retarded way to use stats).

If liberals really are interested on groups of people and crime rates they would look at those who commit crimes and compare them to other demographics for same crimes. Prison populations, types of crimes etc. So we end up with fudged stats - "Asians" of peace, hispanics becoming white on forms. These people are only "white" to screw with crime statistics. If they were trying to get scholarships or wanted to gain acceptance to a college they certainly wouldn't be white.

German/Swedish media and police are notorious for undereporting on muslims/immigrant crimes. Even then the truth can only be buried so much.
Well said.

I'm all about prevention and looking at what caused the problem.

Gov Cuomo of ny just announced it would give 12 million to combat ms13.

How did this problem arise, how could it have been prevented, because now 12 million that could have went to the benefit American citizens , now has to go combat a deadly gang of people not even supposed to be there.

Shows a reckless failure at many levels.

I love how when the discussion turns from guns to immigrants the left and the right each start using slightly modified versions of the other side's arguments.

Back