For those of you claiming that GSP did plan to defend the title

Stop making GSP hate threads. You said what you had to say now STFU

How about don't tell me what to do dick head.

Stop reading what apparently bothers you so much instead of crying about it.

Just pretend GSP doesn't exist and worry about something more productive.

Same goes for you

I need to go through my post history to find that wank that disagreed with me.

Yes. GSP is just a paper MW champ. He is a fake and this adds to reasons for him to certainly not be the #1 GOAT. The #1 GOAT goes after wins that mean something and tries to submit his/her opponent. GSP goes for wins using very conservative measures (almost all decision wins). He goes for belts that only provide titles rather than true accomplishment.

He clearly never had plans to stay at MW. He just wants the labels (and money).

How about don't tell me what to do dick head.

Stop reading what apparently bothers you so much instead of crying about it.

Same goes for you

Get a life dude. You're pathetic.

God forbid Whittaker fight Bisping. Gotta have a circus fight first so that GSP fans can call him a two division champion forever even though he is scared of the real MW's.
Typical shit from an armchair warrior.....GSP has always fought anyone in his weightclass......look at his record dumbass....he has beat everyone he has fought (if NOT in the first match, in the rematch)......No champion at the present time can match his record....

Typical shit from an armchair warrior.....GSP has always fought anyone in his weightclass......look at his record dumbass....he has beat everyone he has fought (if NOT in the first match, in the rematch)......No champion at the present time can match his record....

Did I say anything about "his weightclass"? Learn to read.

I spoke with GSP yesterday on the phone and he told me he is defending against Whitaker then vacating to fight Donald Trump in a exhibition grappling match. After that he will retire..... I'm drunk.

Did you just come into a thread to say nothing on the topic and then insult the poster for no reason? It's obvious who is pathetic here.

I think GSP should fight Whitaker and not doing so depreciates his MW title win. I also understand his bulking up resulted in a medical condition and that he feels he would perform better and more safely at WW. He did not know in advance he would get sick.

With that said, I think he should still fight Whitaker and then relinquish the belt. And that not doing so will take a toll on public perception of his accomplishments. If he wins the WW title, however, it would be every bit as impressive as if he had done so without fighting Bisping first. Big if.

I also think your relentless vitriol and investment in this issue is idiotic.

I think GSP should fight Whitaker and not doing so depreciates his MW title win. I also understand his bulking up resulted in a medical condition and that he feels he would perform better and more safely at WW. He did not know in advance he would get sick.

With that said, I think he should still fight Whitaker and then relinquish the belt. And that not doing so will take a toll on public perception of his accomplishments. If he wins the WW title, however, it would be every bit as impressive as if he had done so without fighting Bisping first. Big if.

I also think your relentless vitriol and investment in this issue is idiotic.

So we agree on the topic but you want to insult me because I made two threads about GSP. Ok then.

So we agree on the topic but you want to insult me because I made two threads about GSP. Ok then.

No, I insult you because of your enervated reaction to other members. Saying "don't tell me what to do!" is, well... I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

You strike me as a smart but immature guy. How old are you?

No, I insult you because of your enervated reaction to other members. Saying "don't tell me what to do!" is, well... I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

You strike me as a smart but immature guy. How old are you?

So my reaction to those two was out of line but you were fine with what they said to me? How is that?

I like to be cordial with everyone but after being on the internet for many years I am perfectly fine with defending myself to people acting like rude dicks. I have no patience for someone telling me what threads I can and can not make. It's most likely GSP fans who can't handle people criticizing him as I have discovered more than once in the last day.

I am likely just as old or older than you.

Edit: That guy specifically told me to stop making GSP hate threads. Give me a break.

So my reaction to those two was out of line but you were fine with what they said to me? How is that?

I like to be cordial with everyone but after being on the internet for many years I am perfectly fine with defending myself to people acting like rude dicks. I have no patience for someone telling me what threads I can and can not make. It's most likely GSP fans who can't handle people criticizing him as I have discovered more than once in the last day.

I am likely just as old or older than you.

You are taking this way too seriously.

So, how old are you?

GSP is kind of a cowardly, selfish, piece of shit. In his own way.

So are you.

How old are you?

I am 33. Why can't you answer? Oh, and I do think telling you to find something more productive to do is not bad advice considering your recent investment in this.

How about going for a walk in this beautiful thursday morning?

How can you call someone the GOAT when he's run from so many fights?

I am 33. Why can't you answer? Oh, and I do think telling you to find something more productive to do is not bad advice considering your recent investment in this.

How about going for a walk in this beautiful thursday morning?

I don't normally jump at the chance to put personal information online. But since we are coincidentally the same age I'll do it this one time.

Since you care so much about what I do with my time I'll tell you that I am only posting because I happen to be near a computer right now. I have far more to do today than this. I don't know why you want to spend your time berating me in my thread but to each their own.

I don't normally jump at the chance to put personal information online. But since we are coincidentally the same age I'll do it this one time.

Since you care so much about what I do with my time I'll tell you that I am only posting because I happen to be near a computer right now. I have far more to do today than this. I don't know why you want to spend your time berating me in my thread but to each their own.

I mean, you could, you know, stop it.

All I'm saying is that you seem to be getting too emotionally stirred over this. Getting upset over people calling you a hater or telling you to stop wasting so much time making threads and posts comes across as childish. You're too old for this shit.

Anyway, I have to catch a flight.

Back