For those of you claiming that GSP did plan to defend the title

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Here is evidence that George always planned on winning the title and moving down.

Time stamped.

Whittaker shoulda got that pre-nup

Didn't he also say that once he moves up to middleweight, he couldn't go back down and would have to stay there? Something about your body not being the same again if you go up and down in weight?

Didn't he also say that once he moves up to middleweight, he couldn't go back down and would have to stay there? Something about your body not being the same again if you go up and down in weight?

he did, but he also says he wasn't able to successfully bulk as much as he wanted because he would throw up every morning after breakfast and the likes.

Honestly, as huge as he looked, It really didn't look maintainable.

He looked like when Trunks went Ultimate super saiyan against Cell. Huge and scary but slow as hell

It was pretty obvious he had no intention of defending the belt. His responses gave me deja vu to when everybody was asking if he wanted to fight Silva.

He was in a war and got bloodied up by the one eyed Bisping. I don't blame him since he's clearly too small for MW. Imagine what Romero or Whittaker would do to him.

He was in a war and got bloodied up by the one eyed Bisping. I don't blame him since he's clearly too small for MW. Imagine what Romero or Whittaker would do to him.
Calm down. Bisping cut him with an elbow from the bottom. The blood meant nothing.

Calm down. Bisping cut him with an elbow from the bottom. The blood meant nothing.

GSP did well early but took some damage and was definitely slowing down in the 3rd while Bisping looked the same as he did in round 1.

It was definitely swinging the other way before Bisping's chin got cracked for the 10th time.

GSP did well early but took some damage and was definitely slowing down in the 3rd while Bisping looked the same as he did in round 1.

It was definitely swinging the other way before Bisping's chin got cracked for the 10th time.

I don't disagree with this at all. GSP was on a roll but he was definitely slowing down.

Also TS why do you have such a hard on for GSP? It's not his fault the UFC let him have a shot at the MW title. They fucked up no one else. You wanna be mad be mad at them for even allowing this farce.

Well, I must eat my words then. He cherrypicked Bisping.

he did, but he also says he wasn't able to successfully bulk as much as he wanted because he would throw up every morning after breakfast and the likes.

Honestly, as huge as he looked, It really didn't look maintainable.

He looked like when Trunks went Ultimate super saiyan against Cell. Huge and scary but slow as hell
Great analogy. I thought the same!

I don't disagree with this at all. GSP was on a roll but he was definitely slowing down.

Also TS why do you have such a hard on for GSP? It's not his fault the UFC let him have a shot at the MW title. They fucked up no one else. You wanna be mad be mad at them for even allowing this farce.

Everyone already knows the UFC are greedy dicks. Making threads about them just doesn't interest me.

I've made a couple GSP threads because this morning I was thinking about how I was annoyed at the POSSIBILITY that GSP might not defend the title and right now I am really annoyed that GSP is confirmed to not be defending the title.

But who cares. He became two division champ and isn't holding up the division at all if he vacates in the near future.

There was no other viable contender anyway: Weidman on 3 stoppage losses, Rockhold didn't fight for 18 months and had just lost to Bisping, Gastelum wasn't in the Picture, and Yoel and Jacare had just lost to the interim champ. Nobody had to unduly wait because of GSP. So get that sand out of your vaginas.

But who cares. He became two division champ and isn't holding up the division at all if he vacates in the near future.

There was no other viable contender anyway: Weidman on 3 stoppage losses, Rockhold didn't fight for 18 months and had just lost to Bisping, Gastelum wasn't in the Picture, and Yoel and Jacare had just lost to the interim champ. Nobody had to unduly wait because of GSP. So get that sand out of your vaginas.

God forbid Whittaker fight Bisping. Gotta have a circus fight first so that GSP fans can call him a two division champion forever even though he is scared of the real MW's.

Everyone already knows the UFC are greedy dicks. Making threads about them just doesn't interest me.

I've made a couple GSP threads because this morning I was thinking about how I was annoyed at the POSSIBILITY that GSP might not defend the title and right now I am really annoyed that GSP is confirmed to not be defending the title.

You're annoying, be annoyed with yourself and the UFC. Be annoyed with Bisping for even taking the fight when he should have defended against the number 1 contender instead of facing one foot in the old folks home Hendo and a welter weight. You seem to have all your eggs in the GSP basket and it's pitiful..

Stop making GSP hate threads. You said what you had to say now STFU

Just pretend GSP doesn't exist and worry about something more productive.

i feel kinda bad for whittaker he didnt get a big pay day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back