For all intensive purposes, Michael J. Perry is what the UFC needs more of

"Intensive purposes" is the new "painted heart" I guess.

200.gif

Is there a shortage of bombastic personalities in the sport? I have nothing against Perry but with his style eventually losses will be more expected than victories and his personality will have less relevance.

Amazing striker ( shersogs words) matt brown couldn't

another good example of a "fan favorite" with no fight IQ but a lot of heart, yet people in this thread bashing perry probably like matt as well as mark hunt, prime wand, 1-trick chuck, etc.

another good example of a "fan favorite" with no fight IQ but a lot of heart, yet people in this thread bashing perry probably like matt as well as mark hunt, prime wand, 1-trick chuck, etc.

If Brown had a legion of annoying fans like Perry, he would be disliked as well.

It's too bad, because I like Perry and his fights.

If Brown had a legion of annoying fans like Perry, he would be disliked as well.

It's too bad, because I like Perry and his fights.

disliking a fighter as a result of fanbase only further proves my point of those people being victimized by bullies as youtes, they are lashing back at the "bully" it's quite sad. To be an obese male under 5'10" is tough, especially those who aren't american

Yeah, we need more un-ranked guys that lose to male models and and dudes from Argentina. TS is the next Joe Silva.

Intensive purposes are not for the painted heart. Unless that heart belongs to 1/3 Chinese Stephan Bonnar

Perry is legit, he improves every fight

Pinocchio just ran away until Perry gassed

Full tank Perry will crack the top 3

So all of the obese sherdog manlets taking pride in his defeat are only projecting their insecurities, rather than embracing someone who got bullied like they did.

It has nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with hoping his rabid and clueless fans will eventually shut up. We went through the same thing with Rousey.

Ponzi is just on a hot streak right now. Michael will bounce back and get better and better. I feel bad for whoever his next opponent is.

Ponzi looked BAD. And if Perry can't even beat someone like that, what chance does he have against the rest of the top ten? Or the champ?

And what most sherdoggers wish they could become. A true warrior who has no quit, comes to bang, and is never disappointing. He is a great speaker on the mic and is very introspective as opposed to the standard "I think I will win, I trane hard" Stipe-esque responses. Growing up as one of a few white kids in inner city detroit public schools, he knows what it is like to be hated and doubted. So all of the obese sherdog manlets taking pride in his defeat are only projecting their insecurities, rather than embracing someone who got bullied like they did.

Will he ever be champ? Who knows, he is only 26! Compare that to tyrone woodley, do you know why tyrone was doing at age 26? Walking in to a gym asking if he could train. Mike Perry is light years ahead of Woodley at this age.

Ponzi is just on a hot streak right now. Michael will bounce back and get better and better. I feel bad for whoever his next opponent is.

k3ELsoJN_400x400.jpg

1. I don't wish to become like Mike.
2. Both the Jouban and Ponzi fights were disappointments.
3. He seemed to quit in the 3rd round of the Jouban fight.
4. He isn't a great speaker on the mic.
5. Will not improve if he keeps his girl as his main coach\training partner.
Mike needs a Tetris shot, he'll be okay.

Back