For all intensive purposes, Michael J. Perry is what the UFC needs more of

I'd be interested to see how he'd do were he to really (kick)box, rather than to always load up that right hand. Seems like if he learned to flow more and not put everything into every punch, he'd be more dangerous. But it has to be hard to resist wanting to use that one punch when you've got that much power.

Well you are a few days too late to board this train, the hype train derailed after his second dominating loss last weekend. Perry doesn’t have the skill set to be a champion, he’s a 2017 version of Chris Leben. Maybe he can evolve his game but these days by 26 we kind of have an idea on how a fighters career is going to look and his ceiling to me is going to be a CB Dolloway type.

I know it will break your heart and his other sherdog fanboys hearts to hear the reality but it is what it is.

i went all the way to the bottom of page one and didn't see a pick of Perry's shitty corn-row-mullet-hawk superimposed onto Dana's bald head.

disappointed.

but it does

That's weird it doesn't for me...I see a thread and the first post makes no sense,I skip to the bottom and it shows the show ignored content and the TS is someone I have on ignore.

And what most sherdoggers wish they could become. A true warrior who has no quit, comes to bang, and is never disappointing. He is a great speaker on the mic and is very introspective as opposed to the standard "I think I will win, I trane hard" Stipe-esque responses. Growing up as one of a few white kids in inner city detroit public schools, he knows what it is like to be hated and doubted. So all of the obese sherdog manlets taking pride in his defeat are only projecting their insecurities, rather than embracing someone who got bullied like they did.

Will he ever be champ? Who knows, he is only 26! Compare that to tyrone woodley, do you know why tyrone was doing at age 26? Walking in to a gym asking if he could train. Mike Perry is light years ahead of Woodley at this age.

Ponzi is just on a hot streak right now. Michael will bounce back and get better and better. I feel bad for whoever his next opponent is.

k3ELsoJN_400x400.jpg

"Intensive purposes?"

or "Intents and purposes"

Perry Fan speak for, "For all intents and purposes".

Perry is an imbecile, and his fans are his equals. Just as Diaz Fans reflect the Bros.
And which intellectual cage fighter are you a fan of?

Guys that can talk and get pushed to the moon but ultimately aren't that good? No thanks.

Dude again, you're a hunt fan. Arguably the least intelligent fighter in the sport. He types in teenager text speak
U fckn dmb az fukmeded

Lol like I said one of the worst posters on sherdog

Dude again, you're a hunt fan. Arguably the least intelligent fighter in the sport. He types in teenager text speak
U fckn dmb az fukmeded

Perry makes hunt look like a Rhodes scholar. In mikes defense he is still more intelligible than his fans.

Perry makes hunt look like a Rhodes scholar. In mikes defense he is still more intelligible than his fans.

Other way around . Hunt can't write a sentence using actual English. Go look at his past 100 social media posts and compare to a 10 year old and you won't know who's who

All this "What was fighter X doing at 26 years old?"-talk is so stupid. In his early twenties Sokoudjou was smashing Pride-veterans, in his early twenties Anderson Silva was a no name fighting in Brazil. Ten years later one is a legend of the sport while the other is getting smashed by Houston Alexander. Many of the MMA greats were relatively late bloomers, in fact I think not fighting at the top stage taking tons of damage from an early age might actually be an advantage.

Back