For all intensive purposes, Michael J. Perry is what the UFC needs more of

Yeah, for sure. Plat shows up to fight. I get so tired of watching sparring sessions in the UFC.
Oh Man you're still on the Lando hype train ? Didnt that end like a year ago ?

Perry is not good on the mic.Perry is a fucking douche and sounds/looks like a idiot anytime he opens his mouth.

Oh Man you're still on the Lando hype train ? Didnt that end like a year ago ?
We are fans of the fighter... more-so than his record.

One of the most exciting fighters... Groovy brings it every time.

He's the first person in UFC history to win bonuses in his first four Octagon fights.

f4DuSUL.jpg

I like Mike. Seems tough, fights hard, and he is young. However, I don't see him ever being great. He thinks he is Hendo but that style won't cut it at 170. Too slow and too flat footed. He wants to load up big shot after big shot. Jab looked good at times. Perry also better learn to check low leg kicks.

Perry is a beast and will be back. If his haters think his fans will stop being fans just because he lost a close decision in a war with a top ten guy then they have another thing coming. We’re not fair-weather fans like most everyone else here.

I’ve come to like Mike Perry. It’s too bad that some people never will to spite the insane ammount of hype he was surrounded by since he burst on the scene. Ufc should ease up on the forum spamming, it’s really counter productive. Let things happen organically and stop trying to “build” stars, whatever that means.

I ignored one person on Sherdog since I signed up,i'm just cleaning house today with all these idiots. D 17 Wrestler is one of the worst here.It just sucks I end up blaming the 2nd poster for making stupid threads hahaha that's why I never put people on ignore.I wish when we put people on ignore it just ignored their entire threads.
but it does

"Intensive purposes"?

Haha, this is right up there with "Wineing" and "Painted Heart" for GOAT thread titles.

@D 1 Wrestler has one McGregor ball sack in one side of his mouth and a Tinfoil Perry nutsack in the other.

P4P one of the worst thread starters on sherdog. The amusing part is he thinks he's actually knowledgeable and believes in the utter nonsense he incessantly posts in the Heavies

He's only 26, most current top 10 fighters were "crushing cans" in the ammys at that age, mike perry has 4 wins against UFC quality opponents

You are the sherdog equivalent of a CAN

And the Diaz brothers are undefeated in their eyes, it's part of being a confident fighter, unless out cold or tapping they feel they won

Like the Diaz bros didn't get mocked for that, just like your trailer trash crush is getting ridiculed now

Back