For all intensive purposes, Michael J. Perry is what the UFC needs more of

Dear God. No matter where TS goes he's a fucking clown.

Perry is legit, he improves every fight

Pinocchio just ran away until Perry gassed

Full tank Perry will crack the top 3

Full Tank Perry, when motivated and healthy, is GOAT. With that look in his eye and a precision that is precise, he’ll take a book out of his opponent’s chapter, especially at sea level.

Im not going to read the entire thread to check, but the proper phrase is 'for all intents and purposes'

His KO of Ellenberger was not for the painted hearts.

That's weird it doesn't for me...I see a thread and the first post makes no sense,I skip to the bottom and it shows the show ignored content and the TS is someone I have on ignore.
yeah I don't know, maybe something is bugged on your end for some reason. but when someone that I ignored create a thread, I can't see the thread unless I click on this at the bottom of the forum page

f4D6Kv9.png

That's weird it doesn't for me...I see a thread and the first post makes no sense,I skip to the bottom and it shows the show ignored content and the TS is someone I have on ignore.
ha, you're right, it's happening the exact same to me, I just didn't realize

LOL Mark Hunt beat Crocop and Wanderlei with 4 MMA fights, Perry has 12 and hasn't done shit other than beating a ghost of Ellenberger, GTFO with that direspectful comparison you dumb fuck

to this day his biggest acomplishment is convincing a bunch of WWE fans that he knows how to strike

Thanks for showing your obvious stupidity, especially your ignorance of mma.

I'm the one always picking fights right , meanwhile you picked hunt over lesnar, everyone over Conor, etc . Just stop

LOL Mark Hunt beat Crocop and Wanderlei with 4 MMA fights, Perry has 12 and hasn't done shit other than beating a ghost of Ellenberger, GTFO with that direspectful comparison you dumb fuck

to this day his biggest acomplishment is convincing a bunch of WWE fans that he knows how to strike

0 fight IQ hunt beats other one dimensional fighter, breaking news at 11

2/10 troll thread.

And if somehow you were serious ts, Perry is a flashy street brawler, nothing more. He doesn't have the skills to remain relevant long term. Nothing wrong with enjoying his k.o's right now, but mma is so far past him skillwise there is nothing else from him to look forwards to.

Back