For all intensive purposes, Michael J. Perry is what the UFC needs more of

oh ok, but you are a fan of Hunt? a self proclaimed bully who beat up other kids, got it, not as bad as theft tho

LOL Keep trying douchebag. Sure. Mark Hunt as a teenager beat up other teenagers. And yes it was wrong of him to do that. Just like it was wrong for Hunt's dad to beat the shit out of him and his mom and rape his sister. So yea, in Mark's case he was and maybe still is a bit dysfunctional.

Edit: Furthermore, Perry did the breaking and entering and purse snatching to support a drug habit (shocking), so sorry if my tears of pity doesn't flow for guys like him.

Lol shit! This gem reminds me of another famous thread. Can't put my finger get on the title though.

He's only 26, most current top 10 fighters were "crushing cans" in the ammys at that age, mike perry has 4 wins against UFC quality opponents
He has time and potential depending on if he goes to a legit camp. He has 4 wins yes, but every time he's stepped up in competition to a ranked opponent he's lost. So the idea that from what we've seen so far that he can become a champion ...is optimistic to the point of delusion. just my opinion.

LOL Keep trying douchebag. Sure. Mark Hunt as a teenager beat up other teenagers. And yes it was wrong of him to do that. Just like it was wrong for Hunt's dad to beat the shit out of him and his mom and rape his sister. So yea, in Mark's case he was and maybe still is a bit dysfunctional.

Edit: Furthermore, Perry did the breaking and entering and purse snatching to support a drug habit (shocking), so sorry if my tears of pity doesn't flow for guys like him.

but perry doing some shit as a teenager as well growing up in a single parent family in black detroit doesn't give him a pass?
Apparently an All American wrestler is "just beginning".

because being all american instantly = legit ufc fighter. Do you have any idea how many D1 AA's don't make it out of regionals?

but perry doing some shit as a teenager as well growing up in a single parent family in black detroit doesn't give him a pass?

because being all american instantly = legit ufc fighter. Do you have any idea how many D1 AA's don't make it out of regionals?

Yes. Being an All American Wrestler is a much better base to start from than " I beat dudes up in the streets"

I don't mind him...I do mind his fans though because they seem to be total douches who have no common sense.

I think it's beneficial to have someone like him in the UFC. Just don't confuse your like for him with actually being a great fighter who has any chance of being one of the best. I'll be the one to break it to you. He's not, and he doesn't.

Lol don't compare Perry and Hunt you dummy

I like the way Perry fights.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

His biggest and perhaps only big win is over Jake Ellenberger.....who has 2 wins in his last 9 fights.

Lets see him get a win over a top 20 opponenet before we start putting the belt around his waist.

Back