Floyd Mayweather: "my wrestling on a scale from 1 to 10 is a 7"

<mma4>
Maybe he is talking about wrestling the girls from Girl Collection.
Well..... who knows

tenor.gif

I believe him. He shook off Conor's panic wrestling attempt like nothing, with no training at all. Impressive given the huge gap in wrestling experience between the two.

Conor is about a 3/10 in wrestling, and Floyd a solid 7.
Laughably ignorant. Conor is a 3/10? In comparison to what? Elite wrestlers?

For high level MMA he is pretty average, but try a grappling class. Nothing brings your ego down than wrestling or submission grappling for the first time. After 6 months, with high level training, you could probably get to an ammy level.

People seriously underestimate how technical and exhausting wrestling is. Being a pro boxer doesn't mean that translates at all to grappling. Energy systems are different, and he he may as well be learning ping pong for the first time and thinking he can hang with Asian Olympians.

Completely different sports. Maweather would get double legged by even the most ordinary of UFC comp. From there he is fucked.

The guy is an A-Level Athlete... But 7? I am thinking more on the level of Punk... hate to say worse.

I find that hard to beliveve, I've watched over 200 UFCs and my wrestling is only a 6.

How is it that people fall so easily for these comments. He wants you all to talk about it and debate about it. Agree with him,and get angry at him. Then so many here, thinking they are smarter than him, do exactly what he wants. Patting themselves on the back about how much they know.

bet he cant even defend an ankle pick lmao

he gonna suffer the same fate as toney

I
How is it that people fall so easily for these comments. He wants you all to talk about it and debate about it. Agree with him,and get angry at him. Then so many here, thinking they are smarter than him, do exactly what he wants. Patting themselves on the back about how much they know.

im not falling for it Floyd just using the media to keep his name in the public.

Floyd will have one kickboxing sparring, change his mind and announce he will stay retired.

I believe him. He did beat an opponent who outweighed him by 350 or so lbs. And that was in WRESTLEmania. Ya know, the big leagues for wrestlers.

I was happy when floyd punched colon repeatedly in the face but now i want colon to return the favour. He doesn't even need to wrestle. Keep the fight at kicking distance and the teep the hell out of him

maybe Floyd just forgot the decimal in front of the 7...

Floyd did display decent defence in clinch when Conor was trying to hug him and when Conor tried a panic wrestle during the boxing match he shrugged that off no worries.

Back