Floyd Mayweather: "my wrestling on a scale from 1 to 10 is a 7"

McGregors ground game is garbage. All Floyd needs to do is learn how to sprawl, get to the fence and then stand back up. Then he goes back to outstriking him all day long.
No it isn't.

Normally i don't buy the "6 months of training" BS. Lebron with 6 months of training still gets knocked out by Hunt.

But with mayweather i could kind of believe it. On top of being an elite athlete with great work discipline, he has a very high fight IQ, he understands the fight game. With 6 - 8 months training he could be competitive with guys outside the top 5.

Normally i don't buy the "6 months of training" BS. Lebron with 6 months of training still gets knocked out by Hunt.

But with mayweather i could kind of believe it. On top of being an elite athlete with great work discipline, he has a very high fight IQ, he understands the fight game. With 6 - 8 months training he could be competitive with guys outside the top 5.

The better comparison I think would be Lebron to handball

there no way he fight cm punk cause im sure Floyd walks around at 155 and im sure punk walks around at 195-200.
Make it a WW fight where Floyd would only have to weigh-in at 156 to be a WW and Punk weighs in at 170.

Problem solved..

I believe him. He shook off Conor's panic wrestling attempt like nothing, with no training at all. Impressive given the huge gap in wrestling experience between the two.

Conor is about a 3/10 in wrestling, and Floyd a solid 7.

"My domestic abuse on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 10"

<Goldie11>

Floyd has secretly won 26 gold medals in olympic wrestling.

He's coming nowhere near MMA...

Make it a WW fight where Floyd would only have to weigh-in at 156 to be a WW and Punk weighs in at 170.

Problem solved..

if im Floyd why would u agree to that fight a guy who have 30 pounds on him.

it all a joke any way Floyd not that stupid to get in a mma cage.

floyd money mayflower is the GOAT. if he says its a 7 its a 7

or he can just box some can to make close to the same money

What does he consider a 10?

Is DC or Hendo a 10?

What is Alexander Karelin or Rulon Gardner?

Back