Floyd Mayweather: "my wrestling on a scale from 1 to 10 is a 7"

it simple Floyd doesn't have a clue what he talking about.

he cant train wrestling 6 months and think he is Kyle Snyder.

Mayweather has been talking about promoting MMA for years. It's possible that he's been training wrestling for a while.

"My domestic abuse on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 10"

<Goldie11>
l3ol6.gif

Mad your boyfriend doesnt beat you like he cares.

Sherdog is so full of self loathing weirdos who seem to spend all day on here while simultaneously hating MMA, it's athletes, it's promoters, everything about it. They can't get in here to hate on the sport quick enough whenever the opportunity arises and tell everyone about how everything about it sucks. Shit is weird to watch, many of you have serious issues...

This just in:

In addition to being illiterate Floyd apparently can’t count.

Mayweather has been talking about promoting MMA for years. It's possible that he's been training wrestling for a while.

promoting mma and getting his face crushed in a fight are 2 different things.

Maybe he's speaking on an exponential scale?

<mma4>
Maybe he is talking about wrestling the girls from Girl Collection.
Well..... who knows

Mayweather, Conro and Ronda have fucked this sport... They all need to go away. Oh, that penis with ears Dana. Him too.

His platitude game is 10 though. "It is what it is" lol. I say he ready for mma.
I mean, if he wants to get embarrassed on PPV he's welcome to do so, but I'm not sure it's the best idea. Unless he's fighting a boxer in MMA rules, I don't see how he doesn't get taken down and submitted in the first round, or have his legs chopped down by kicks. There's too many weapons in MMA that Floyd has never trained to defend against, and his boxing stance is terrible for MMA.

I mean, if he wants to get embarrassed on PPV he's welcome to do so, but I'm not sure it's the best idea. Unless he's fighting a boxer in MMA rules, I don't see how he doesn't get taken down and submitted in the first round, or have his legs chopped down by kicks. There's too many weapons in MMA that Floyd has never trained to defend against, and his boxing stance is terrible for MMA.
I see what you are saying, but is Floyd Mayweather going to do something that does not ultimately benefit Floyd Mayweather? Doubt he is going to agree to something where he is not guaranteed a 99,99999999999% certainty of winning.

"At the end of the day" he is a tremendous athlete and could put in a decent one-off performance. If he manages to embarrass himself in the process at least we'll have that. And he will have his gazillions. Business as usual.

An insanely rich and famous egomaniac surrounded by yes-man.

I see what you are saying, but is Floyd Mayweather going to do something that does not ultimately benefit Floyd Mayweather? Doubt he is going to agree to something where he is not guaranteed a 99,99999999999% certainty of winning.

"At the end of the day" he is a tremendous athlete and could put in a decent one-off performance. If he manages to embarrass himself in the process at least we'll have that. And he will have his gazillions. Business as usual.
You seem to forget Floyd's ego, especially after beating Conor in boxing. He figured he beat the MMA champ already, so why not fight in MMA?

Except he's significantly under-estimating what MMA is and over-estimating his own ability. Definitely trolling a bit too, but if he seriously thinks he can win a fight against a legit MMA fighter, he's going to find out very publicly and very embarrassingly that he's wrong, regardless of what he believes his chances are.

That said, I doubt it ever happens, especially in the UFC. Can you imagine Floyd in Reebok gear without his sponsors, and only making $2500 or whatever for it?

<36>

McGregors ground game is garbage. All Floyd needs to do is learn how to sprawl, get to the fence and then stand back up. Then he goes back to outstriking him all day long.

His ground game isn’t garbage. It’s poor to fair compared to the best mma fighters on earth. Against a novice like Floyd, his ground game is considered excellent.

MayWeather the Boxing goat but I don't believe what he is saying here. He talk BS

Back