Feminism Ruining Movies and Television

feminism...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/movies/wonder-woman-all-female-screening.html
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/may/27/women-only-screenings-wonder-woman

lol OF COURSE CNN would be all up in this bitch...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/entertainment/wonder-woman-women-only/index.html
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/26/wome...r-woman-at-alamo-drafthouse-cause-uproar.html
http://www.avclub.com/article/backlash-against-all-female-wonder-woman-screening-256288

4a27a101a98a10f89c40bf3450ee9fc5.jpg
Wowwwwww...... PRO SEGREGATION. Progressives being progressive.

We should do a man only showing for Jack Reacher 3... which btw, according to @snakedafunky , will be the best movie, supposedly, but not their favorite movie.

The female only showing was a blimp on the radar compared to the rest of the marketing and hype for the movie. Some people never even heard about the female only showing. There was always the feminist stories on the edges but for the most part the movie was marketed as a superhero movie, and the next part of the Justice League story line.

Not from my experience...for roughly 2 weeks leading up to the opening night all I heard about was this bullshit female only showing, and the uproar it caused because suddenly everyone hates woman, so we need to march and rally and protest!!!!

Why have the female only showing for THIS female lead summer blockbuster??

And then why make such a big deal because their was some backlash for it?

It's just feminism wanting to make a stink...

We should do a man only showing for Jack Reacher 3... which btw, according to @snakedafunky , will be the best movie, supposedly, but not their favorite movie.
Shut the fuck up, Palis.

Not from my experience...for roughly 2 weeks leading up to the opening night all I heard about was this bullshit female only showing, and the uproar it caused because suddenly everyone hates woman, so we need to march and rally and protest!!!!

You sound embarrassingly sensitive for a man.

Well that was the argument.

"this is great, except we would get blasted if we had a male only showing of...say...spider man" or whatever.

It's a clear double standard and really the concept and point of a female only showing was just to poke the bear.

And when anyone complained....INSTANT HEADLINES!!!!

Feminism.

You sound embarrassingly sensitive for a man.

Ahh yes...redirect.

I wasn't the one who ran the headlines and the articles and made this a big deal. I just watched and got annoyed.

Sue me.

Ahh yes...redirect.

I wasn't the one who ran the headlines and the articles and made this a big deal. I just watched and got annoyed.

Sue me.
You're the ninny who gets riled up over nothing and then cries about it online. You've already sued yourself into an inane existence. Enjoy.

Last edited:

I think you need to change what sites you are going to then. That was not my experience at all. In fact the only reasons I saw anything on the female showing was because I still have a Yahoo email account and have to go to that site.

I'm good. Chilling shirtless in my backyard drinking some espresso. Thanks for asking.
That sounds awesome actually.

So if you're just relaxing in your backyard, why are you getting so angry trying to stifle free speech? Do you just hate people like me? Do you hate me? Me?

That sounds awesome actually.

So if you're just relaxing in your backyard, why are you getting so angry trying to stifle free speech? Do you just hate people like me? Do you hate me? Me?
It's called breaking balls, man.

I think you need to change what sites you are going to then. That was not my experience at all. In fact the only reasons I saw anything on the female showing was because I still have a Yahoo email account and have to go to that site.

It was on my morning radio driving into work...

It was on the news

And I just pointed out mainstream sites that spammed the shit out of this. You will note; mostly liberal sites because like I said, this entire debacle was designed to

- poke the bear
- cry foul if anyone complains and make a bigger deal of it than needed to be.

That's feminism and their agenda.

Remember I said it DIDN'T get shadowed by this bullshit...but it was close.

Why would you even say that though? Which people think it's best? I think you just got "favorite" and "best" mixed up and now you're trying to save face.

Well, that was part of "the joke".
I don't think people actually believe this movie is one of the best in the last 10 years.
But the joke was that if people would believe that. The issue would be with peoples taste in movies, not feminism.

Of course, it might not have been funny. But if I had used favorite instead of best the joke would have been even worse.
Because something could be your favorite without being the best.
I was just trying to be funny anyway. If I would try to save face I wouldn't talk about "Untermenschen".
That is not exactly the kind of talk that can save my face.

You're the ninny who gets riled up over nothing and then cries about it online. You've already sued yourself into an inane existence Enjoy.

a feminist doesn't put out bud...

enjoy a life of apologizing for being a white male and never getting laid.

googled feminist...and this is the first image that came up;

feminist-red-hair-feminism-culture-destruction-marxism-family-anti-western-culture-659x412.png

Have fun with that!

rmdSx.gif

Back