Feminism Ruining Movies and Television

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Going to thread one of my posts, basically. But Jack Reacher was one of my favorite movies of the last 10 years. Cruise at one point even bished/MC Hammered his female costar in JR1 in the motel room shirtless "can't touch this."

So I was super jazzed about JR 2.

My post from the other thread:

"Went into Jack Reacher 2 wanting to see Tom Cruise kick more ass as a 50-something freak of testostetone defying nature like in Jack Reacher 1:

Instead, witnessed:

Left feeling:

giphy.gif
"

Last edited:
Going to thread one of my posts, basically. But Jack Reacher was one of my favorite movies of the last 10 years.

Yeah, I don't think its feminism that ruins movies if people think this was one of the best movies in the last 10 years.
I mean it's not bad, but if that is your standard for favorite movies, blame your own taste in movies and not feminism.

Yeah, I don't its feminism that ruins movies if people think this was one of the best movies in the last 10 years.
I mean it's not bad, but if that is your standard for favorite movies, blame your own taste in movies and not feminism.

Nope. Tom Cruise killed Jack Reacher 1.

Nameless chick with skinny arms that can't tie her ice skates killed Jack Reacher 2.

I think it's weird how people find a way to be outraged by everything. You didn't like a movie, and blamed feminism lol.

"Strong skinny women can beat up men 4 times her size with ease"

Yesterday a guy blamed "quotas" for a woman unfairly being on a UFC show. It's all a bizarre mindset you guys live with.

Wasn't this the forum full of people saying Ronda Rousey could literally kill professional male fighters with her bare hands?

That was real life, not a movie.

Sicario was awesome. Emily Blunt in charge of scene tho 'Cuz AF:

Feminism is pretty much in every show or movie. It jumps out at you and tough to ignore.

Even in the sports world, John McEnroe was asked to apologize when asked if Serena Williams was better than the men tennis players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't this the forum full of people saying Ronda Rousey could literally kill professional male fighters with her bare hands?

That was real life, not a movie.

I didn't say that.

I said I'd make her motorboat my belly.

Feminism is pretty much in every show or movie. It jumps out at you and tough to ignore.

Describe some scenarios in which feminism jumps out at you, if you want. I am curious as to what you are talking about.

Sicario was awesome. Emily Blunt in charge of scene tho 'Cuz AF:

Great film, they represented her as a women should be. Both Brolin and Del Toro put her in her place. And Shane would got him some chong chong had it not been for interference.

Great film, they represented her as a women should be. Both Brolin and Del Toro put her in her place. And Shane would got him some chong chong had it not been for interference.

She was ultimately played for being out of her league. And she couldn't even believably smoke a cigarette.

This is the exact argument that kooks on the other side make. Everyone thinks that their perspective is just the default but other perspectives are propaganda. I'd say that if people find fiction that upsets their perspective to be too difficult to bear, they should read reviews beforehand and just avoid it.

Back