Feminism Ruining Movies and Television

2 pages in and nobody mentions ghostbusters being screwed with last year?

And there isn't a need to culturally shift everyone to more femininity, that's denying that men and women naturally have different reactions to life than each other

giphy.gif

I think it's weird how people find a way to be outraged by everything. You didn't like a movie, and blamed feminism lol.

forced agenda fella. it didn't used to be like this.

this is such a bad example though

tv and movies are filled with tons of scenes of men fighting off multiple parties and emerging from out numbered gun shoot outs relatively unscathed when this is about as realistic as the example you gave

Its called fantasy for a reason.

I agree, but it is more stark with the ladies, cos they often cast wee, dainty little things in action roles. It's as absurd as it would be to cast that dorky kid from zombieland in an action role outside of a comedic setting.

He said FAVORITE movie, not BEST. Learn to read... or is favorite and best the same thing in Germanic?

Learn how to read your own Untermenschen language.
I never said he thinks it's the best.

Or are you guys already changed officially to Mexican or whatever Untermenschen language you traitors speak these days?

Wonderwoman was ALMOST ruined due to feminism marketing...

4a27a101a98a10f89c40bf3450ee9fc5.jpg

Cruise was action hero in Top Gun which was like 30 years ago.

And Jack Reacher was greeeaaaaat.

In Tony The Tiger voice.

I knew someone would try to pull the "Top Gun" card on me. That movie was nothing more than a romantic drama with some hokey Air Force action sequences thrown in. Then he went on to do Cocktail, Rain Man, The Color of Money, Jerry Maguire, ect. Same could be said for his racecar movie.

I agree, but it is more stark with the ladies, cos they often cast wee, dainty little things in action roles.

Most women are wee and dainty though

It's as absurd as it would be to cast that dorky kid from zombieland in an action role outside of a comedic setting.

They do. Look at the kid they got for the upcoming uncharted movie franchise

I knew someone would try to pull the "Top Gun" card on me. That movie was nothing more than a romantic drama with some hokey Air Force action sequences thrown in. Then he went on to do Cocktail, Rain Man, The Color of Money, Jerry Maguire, ect. Same could be said for his racecar movie.

giphy.gif

Learn how to read your own Untermenschen language.
I never said he thinks it's the best.

Or are you guys already changed officially to Mexican or whatever Untermenschen language you traitors speak these days?
What in the hell are you babbling about? Why did you say, "if people think this is one of the BEST movies in the last 10 years"? Who said ANYTHING about best?

Again, maybe the Germanic schools are failing you, maybe you were just ignored as a child, but regardless of whatever your shortcomings are intelligence wise, you really need to up your reading comprehension game. Even slow people can learn this.

Read something through first before your limp wrist responds with such a ignorant reaction.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Daddy Prez

And there isn't a need to culturally shift everyone to more femininity, that's denying that men and women naturally have different reactions to life than each other

Of course there is and course it's not.
Acknowledging that men and women experience the world differently in no way excludes the possibility that the human world is naturally becoming more accomodating to traditionally feminine virtues and less in need of traditionally masculine virtues.
As i imply, i think that happens naturally and over time as we adapt to our changing circumstances.

The agenda-driven enactment of a similar, but far more radical process just serves to undermine the natural evolution of society.
Denying the existence of gender, its near-absolute correlation to sex, or the effect that either has on the roles one is likely to pursue and be best-suited to is, by my estimation, radical thinking.

<TrumpWrong1>

NAVY.

Cruise has done actions movies forever. He has a range, so he's able to do more than just action movies. Jack Reacher was a fun action movie with some decent fight scenes, better than a lot lately.

Most women are wee and dainty though

They do. Look at the kid they got for the upcoming uncharted movie franchise

1. And they look absurd, which probably is a part of what gives people the impression that they were shoehorned in. Women suffer here because beefy isn't as sexy on a girl as it is on a guy.

2. Well, then i hope it is roundly mocked (unless his ability in the absence of muscle and grit is explained by a radioactive spider -bite or something). If not... Meh, i don't know. Maybe ooutof shape office working men are living and comforting themselves vicariously through other men that they believe are capable of winning a fight against a girl. That their onscreen avatars could be trounced by a waif of a girl is probably uncomfortable

I was bummed when they cast Cruise, just 'cause he doesn't resemble the character from the novels, but he pulled it off and the first one was awesome. Classic Sherlock meets action hero.

The second one sucked. It seemed forced to me, but I don't blame feminism.

What in the hell are you babbling about? Why did you say, "if people think this is one of the BEST movies in the last 10 years"? Who said ANYTHING about best?

Again, maybe the Germanic schools are failing you, maybe you were just ignored as a child, but regardless of whatever your shortcomings are intelligence wise, you really need to up your reading comprehension game. Even slow people can learn this.

Read something through first before your limp wrist responds with such a ignorant reaction.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Daddy Prez

In my first sentence, I said: "if people think its the best, not the TS".
Now with this Untermenschen nonsense that you call a language. That does not mean I said the TS thinks its the best movie in the last 10 years.

Yeah, I don't think its feminism that ruins movies if people think this was one of the best movies in the last 10 years.
I mean it's not bad, but if that is your standard for favorite movies, blame your own taste in movies and not feminism.

And in my second sentence when I direct my statement to the TS I use favorite.
But I understand your confusion. You are still far back on the evolution ladder.

It must be confussing using real words and grammer instead of the clicking sounds your parents used.

<TrumpWrong1>

NAVY.

Cruise has done actions movies forever. He has a range, so he's able to do more than just action movies. Jack Reacher was a fun action movie with some decent fight scenes, better than a lot lately.

Whatever. He didn't really start doing action movies until Mission Impossible. Before that it was romantic comedies and dramas. A Few Good Men and The Firm were his best roles.

Back