Female zookeeper dies in UK tiger 'freak accident'

Can you even fucking imagine just going about your regular day, hearing a clank over your shoulder and turning around to be face to face with the most efficient killing machine in the animal kingdom?

552863-tigers7.jpg

Seriously?

Tigers don't kill humans for food, they maul them until they bleed out.

I hope, at least, the tiger went for the jugular so she didn't suffer long.

BTW there was video of the incident here in Sonora i dont know if i can post it here, not really graphic, its all over in seconds.

Can you even fucking imagine just going about your regular day, hearing a clank over your shoulder and turning around to be face to face with the most efficient killing machine in the animal kingdom?

552863-tigers7.jpg

*Laughs in Orca*

Come at me bro.

mosquito-skin.jpg.adapt.945.1.jpg

ftfy

Yeah "freak accident" isn't really an accurate statement. More like a tiger being a tiger. Unfortunately you hear about these types of attacks all too often, killer whales, bears, chimps... I don't care how docile a wild animal may be 99 percent of the time, you can always worry about a random attack.

These people get way too comfortable.

That tiger went tiger!

This is why you should carry a gun at all times if you're in an environment like that.

Inb4 "a gun wouldn't help you bro!"

Yes, yes it would. You'd have enough time to shoot that fucker.

Freak accident is now a euphemism for colossal fuckup. Good to know.

Im pretty sure tigers hunt humans for food in India.

Anyway a tiger killed a handler in a circus here in Sonora, and it was a shitty obese tiger, killed him in seconds.

To be more specific - Tigers don't eat humans when they're already well nourished.

Yeah, by mauling their victims.

Its still a horrific way to die.

Again, the incident here in Sonora and Roy Horn, these happened in seconds, the incident in Sonora lasts less than 10 seconds from the moment the tiger attacks and until he grabs his neck. Total amateurs here in Mexico.

but Roy Horn had expert handling of the tigers and it took seconds to be put into life threatening condition. Tigers are efficient killers.

Again, the incident here in Sonora and Roy Horn, these happened in seconds, the incident in Sonora lasts less than 10 seconds from the moment the tiger attacks and until he grabs his neck. Total amateurs here in Mexico.

but Roy Horn had expert handling of the tigers and it took seconds to be put into life threatening condition. Tigers are efficient killers.

I think the discussion is meant to be more about the sheer negligence of the zoo to allow this tragic death to happen in the first place.

Yeah, the tigers kill quick, but no one in their right mind would insinuate that its praceful.

552863-tigers7.jpg

That would be terrifying but you would never hear a tiger comin

They're the ninjas of the animal world

This is why you should carry a gun at all times if you're in an environment like that.

Inb4 "a gun wouldn't help you bro!"

Yes, yes it would. You'd have enough time to shoot that fucker.
<TrumpWrong1>

Your ass would be tiger chow before you even had a chance to draw.

Last edited:
this again? The British have always referred to SOUTH ASIANS as "Asian", and east Asians as "oriental" because India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were prominent fixtures of their empire. Who is spreading this nonsense narrative that they are calling Pakistani muslims "Asian" because of political agendas?
Actually there are only two ways we refer to Asians depending on what type you are.

And I ain't saying them here because i'll get a yellow no doubt.

Back