Fake News: Trump says Obama did not call families of fallen servicemen/women

Apparently Trump called a widow (who has 2 kids and is pregnant with a 3rd) and told her that her husband "knew what he signed up for" I'm guessing some things are just better not said.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...s-niger-sot.cnn/video/playlists/niger-ambush/

Jesus Christ man... what kind of friggin clown.... nvm its trump ...
im starting to worry about Trumps sanity...
lol who am i kidding ... however, im starting to worry about anyone who is still blindly supporting this moron at this point.

Well ofcourse he hates America, he is Black and liberal.

Lots of rightwingers are quietly murmuring that what I said is true even though I meant it sarcastically.

Well, he did found ISIS with Hillary, so.....

So argument is now trump says something untrue. Trump says fine I was wrong but was just going off what soldiers told me. Liberals mad anyway.
So you changed it from "someone" to "soldiers"? You're as full of shit as Trump.

Mad? Trumpers are mad, Liberals are angry.

Jesus Christ man... what kind of friggin clown.... nvm its trump ...
im starting to worry about Trumps sanity...
lol who am i kidding ... however, im starting to worry about anyone who is still blindly supporting this moron at this point.

It's amazing how people still support him. No matter how low you think the bar can be lowered, on any issue, he falls so short of the bar it almost defies explanation. I cant even imagine how many times people have talked to him, and left exasperated, going "This fucking guy. Really?!"

Apparently Trump called a widow (who has 2 kids and is pregnant with a 3rd) and told her that her husband "knew what he signed up for" I'm guessing some things are just better not said.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...s-niger-sot.cnn/video/playlists/niger-ambush/
Atleast he is not pc.....sure its not nice to hear. But its the truth. Soldiers are a tool for politicians to use. You dont sign for the military to protext America from invaders in todays world

He said that’s what he was told. Can you counter that claim?

lmao

surely you're kidding/trolling. if this is the standard for how evidence for claims is evaluated, then trump could basically say that he heard a CIA source claim roswell was real, and we're to believe theres some truth to it?

Did the widow give Rep. Wilson permission to speak on this and report what Trump had said? Does the widow corroborate what the Dem Rep is saying Trump said? Was there any other witnesses who heard it in the car? Was there any witnesses on the WH end with Trump? Does the WH record or transcribe any these type of calls? Has Trump said this to others in the past or just this woman?

If true, I wonder if the WH will try to deny it or will just admit Trump fucked up - these calls are hard, and what he said was very inartful but certainly wasn't intentional. He should apologize and reach out further to the family.

If True.

This is a Dem Rep reporting on this. And she sounded like she was paraphrasing rather than quoting.

Atleast he is not pc.....sure its not nice to hear. But its the truth. Soldiers are a tool for politicians to use. You dont sign for the military to protext America from invaders in todays world
The same guy who is attacking NFL players for protesting during the national anthem claiming they are disrespecting the military and soldiers. If he believes this is the truth and soldiers are tools of his than his fight with the NFL players is blatant pandering, grandstanding and pure political showmanship. Which of course it is, but he can't then have it both ways.

Well Trump does bring out more fake news then all the media outlets in the world combined.
But he will be defended by idiots no matter what he does or says.
And yes every single one of his defenders are spineless idiots, becuase by now you know you have been conned, but don't have the backbone or intelligence to admit it.
Hence spineless idiots.

He said that’s what he was told. Can you counter that claim?

No one told him, he made it up on the spot because he looked like an asshole so he tried a whataboutObama and it backfired. Bigly.

Lol, if you're really ready to accept the "somebody told me so it's not my fault" from your president, you're beyond cucked. That excuse would be laughed out of every low level meeting in any corporate environment.

Lol, if you're really ready to accept the "somebody told me so it's not my fault" from your president, you're beyond cucked. That excuse would be laughed out of every low level meeting in any corporate environment.

There are no such thing as excuses, only solutions.

So no

I literally said that

Then what exactly is your complaint with other people pointing out his lies? Why should they ignore what everyone agrees are obvious lies?

Back