Fake News: Trump says Obama did not call families of fallen servicemen/women

How many calls you make

npa5yMn.gif

Post what you would say since you’re better at it and know what we vets should be offended by

Post what you would say since you’re better at it and know what we vets should be offended by

Most people with an operating iq over 60 would tell the women that we are all, as Americans, thankful for her, and her son making that ultimate sacrifice in service of others.

That's it, no "Hey, he knew shit would go down sometime, am I right?"

It's humanity 101, and like so many times before, he demonstrates he can do nothing but fall well below even the lowest of expectations.

Most people with an operating iq over 60 would tell the women that we are all, as Americans, thankful for her, and her son making that ultimate sacrifice in service of others.

It's humanity 101, and like so many times before, he demonstrates he can do nothing but fall well below even the lowest of expectations.
Did you ever serve? Ever deploy?

If you haven’t guess what value your opinion has to me. He knew the risks and he was sf on top of that. Shove your outrage

George Bush said in an interview that the wife of a fallen soldier screamed in his face and pounded his shoulders and all he did was say "im sorry" over and over until she collapsed onto him and he held her as she cried...

i may not like bush thats presidential not "he knew what he was getting into"

Did you ever serve? Ever deploy?
stop trying to change to subject,move the goalposts, or any other dishonest forum troll techniques... either contribute to the thread gi joe or move on..

why dont you ask president "5 deferments for bone spurs"

stop trying to change to subject,move the goalposts, or any other dishonest forum troll techniques... either contribute to the thread gi joe or move on..

why dont you ask president "5 deferments for bone spurs"
He’s as qualified as the last guy to make those calls. Wtf makes you the arbiter of what we want to hear

He’s as qualified as the last guy to make those calls. Wtf makes you the arbiter of what we want to hear
trump isnt qualified to own a timeshare let alone run a country.. lets compare the president with a nobel peace prize vs the sexual harasser with 35 bankruptcies
22490210_1748891038537276_4930965932614722286_n.png.jpg

George Bush said in an interview that the wife of a fallen soldier screamed in his face and pounded his shoulders and all he did was say "im sorry" over and over until she collapsed onto him and he held her as she cried...

i may not like bush thats presidential not "he knew what he was getting into"
You can fault Bush II for being incompetent and gullible. But he he was never close too the uncaring boor that Trump is.

trump isnt qualified to own a timeshare let alone run a country.. lets compare the president with a nobel peace prize vs the sexual harasser with 35 bankruptcies
22490210_1748891038537276_4930965932614722286_n.png.jpg
Clinton burned his draft card
Bush joined the reserve
Trump sought out a medical waiver but did eventually get a draft number

Why is only one of them a coward to you

Also Obama didn’t serve

What’s your excuse
for what? you moronic no equivalence question about "serving" lol

ill bite.. there was no draft in my "draftable years" and no great wars where people were asked or needed.
not my fault you either needed money for college (i doubt it) or couldn't get a real job after HS

also my father served 3 tours in vietnam and was exposed to agent orange and lived a painful tortured life with colitis crohn's disease until he died from liver cancer all from agent orange.He made me promise never to join the military since i was his only son and wanted the family name to go on ..all my mom got from the govt was a free px pass for life and an im sorry check from a class action lawsuit

but tell me all about how working the mail room as a private meant jack shit to anyone but you.. and how anyone who didnt "serve" is some america hating muslim loving traitor

HOO RAAAAA

Clinton burned his draft card
Bush joined the reserve
Trump sought out a medical waiver but did eventually get a draft number

Why is only one of them a coward to you

Also Obama didn’t serve
no one cares.... there was no draft during clinton or obamas times
how dumb are you?

The claim he didn't know the guy's name is way worse than saying he knew what he signed up for. Why is everyone focused on the wrong part of the story?

for what? you moronic no equivalence question about "serving" lol

ill bite.. there was no draft in my "draftable years" and no great wars where people were asked or needed.
not my fault you either needed money for college (i doubt it) or couldn't get a real job after HS

also my father served 3 tours in vietnam and was exposed to agent orange and lived a painful tortured life with colitis crohn's disease until he died from liver cancer all from agent orange.He made me promise never to join the military since i was his only son and wanted the family name to go on ..all my mom got from the govt was a free px pass for life and an im sorry check from a class action lawsuit

but tell me all about how working the mail room as a private meant jack shit to anyone but you.. and how anyone who didnt "serve" is some america hating muslim loving traitor

HOO RAAAAA
You’re standing on the graves of soldier to call trump a coward for not serving while not serving a single day yourself. I’m directly calling you a hypocrite and coward based on your own criteria.

no one cares.... there was no draft during clinton or obamas times
how dumb are you?
So no war and you still couldn’t do it. Let me guess if shit ever got real you’d be our rolldog right?

You’re standing on the graves of soldier to call trump a coward for not serving while not serving a single day yourself. I’m directly calling you a hypocrite and coward based on your own criteria.
its official
you're a moron

Back