Fake News: Trump says Obama did not call families of fallen servicemen/women

Trump_scarecrow-wizard-of-o.jpg

The Donald goofed here......I also wish he would stop talking about obama

There is a difference between being offended, and recognizing right from wrong.

What Trump is doing here is shitty, what's he's said about fallen soldiers in the past is shitty, what he's said about John McCain in the past is shitty, and continuing to threaten the man while he is literally dying of brain cancer, is also very shitty.

I'm not offended, just sort of depressed and ashamed that there are so many Americans without morals willing to support this sort of behavior.
Thanks for being offended for me as a vet. Do you wear a cape while you’re being super offended man?

As if you would afford the same luxury to Dems and liberals.

Trump can lie like shit , and he can always profess his innocence by claimimg he heard it somewhere.

He only said he was wrong cause he was called on it BUT he does not admit he lied.
How long can you manage to be offended by this? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? What value does it bring to your life? You and your friends have a blow job pact? Whomever is offended the longest gets blown? There are other hobbies out there. You’re going to get this stuff for another two years at minimum. More likely six since democrats are still cloning to the racist sexist kkk mantra. Gonna be a long ride crying about every tweet. You think I didn’t know he was full of shit when I reAd the quote since I know for sure bush did it a lot?

It's just a disgusting behavior, and it is against everything we are as a people. Drinking ale through a straw? Go the fuck back to England, pussy.
we dont drink beer through straws, and your beer is shit

How long can you manage to be offended by this? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? What value does it bring to your life? You and your friends have a blow job pact? Whomever is offended the longest gets blown? There are other hobbies out there. You’re going to get this stuff for another two years at minimum. More likely six since democrats are still cloning to the racist sexist kkk mantra. Gonna be a long ride crying about every tweet. You think I didn’t know he was full of shit when I reAd the quote since I know for sure bush did it a lot?
So now that you can't defend lying Trump, you change the subject and go on an ad-hominen attack. If you knew he was FOS, then why are you in here hanging off his nuts and supporting him, because your first post takes his side, and don't give me some disengenous shit about you 'just asking' if his excuse could not be validated.

You are just a hack dude, It is pathetic how some of you will deflect. It ain't my fault Trump is a pathological liar. If he didn't lie soo much, there wouldn't be people calling him out on it.

---

White House visitor records from former President Barack Obama's term show that he hosted current White House chief of staff John Kelly at a breakfast for Gold Star families after his son died in Afghanistan.

In a Fox News Radio interview, President Donald Trump defended his claim that his predecessors fell short in honoring those killed in action by saying: "You could ask Gen. Kelly, did he get a call from Obama?"

The article says it is not possible to recall this many years later if Obama called Kelly but Kelly and his wife did sit at Michelle's table for the Gold Star families dinner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-obama-hosted-kelly-breakfast-son-died-172157073--politics.html

Last edited:
" Trump branded 'fat f***ing liar' by sister of U.S. soldier killed in Iraq "

Donald Trump has been widely criticised after falsely claiming that Barack Obama and other former presidents didn’t call the families of fallen soldiers.

The businessman-turned-politician was branded a ‘fat, f***ing liar’ by the sister of a U.S. soldier killed in Iraq after he made the comments when asked about four US soldiers who died in Niger last week.

Delilia O’Malley tweeted to Trump: “‘When my brother was killed, Pres Bush listened while I screamed at him & then held me as I sobbed, you fat f***ing liar.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-branded-fat-fing-liar-sister-us-soldier-killed-iraq-080127138.html

So now that you can't defend lying Trump, you change the subject and go on an ad-hominen attack. If you knew he was FOS, then why are you in here hanging off his nuts and supporting him, because your first post takes his side, and don't give me some disengenous shit about you just asking if his excuse could not be validated.

You are just a hack dude, It is pathetic how some of you will deflect. It ain't my fault Trump is a pathological liar. If he didn't lie soo much, there wouldn't be people calling him out on it.

---

The article says it is not possible to recall this many years later if Obama called Kelly but Kelly and his wife did sit at Michelle's table for the Gold Star families dinner.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-obama-hosted-kelly-breakfast-son-died-172157073--politics.html

Can you discount his staff told him what he said? No. I don’t support trump. I just think you people have an unhealthy obsession with him. Everything else you wrote isn’t even arguing against me but still arguing agains trump

Thanks for being offended for me as a vet. Do you wear a cape while you’re being super offended man?

Trump would throw you under the bus and insult your family if he thought it would make him look better.

He didn't need to bring up Obama or other past Presidents.

He needs to be a credible leader. That's part of being the PotUS.

He's clearly not capable of doing that.

Can you discount his staff told him what he said? No. I don’t support trump. I just think you people have an unhealthy obsession with him. Everything else you wrote isn’t even arguing against me but still arguing agains trump
Can you discount that I have personal insider knowledge that Trump made it up? No?

There have been a lot of stories about Trump lying and doing this or that, but I haven't been making threads left and right on them. But you knee-jerk feel the need to defend him when I do eventually make a thread on Trump.

Can you discount that I have personal insider knowledge that Trump made it up? No?

There have been a lot of stories about Trump lying and doing this or that, but I haven't been making threads left and right on them. But you knee-jerk feel the need to defend him when I do eventually make a thread on Trump.
Well give me a favor then and put yours in AND add a semicolon so that it is different from the other 19 on this page

Trump would throw you under the bus and insult your family if he thought it would make him look better.
Yeah he probably would that’s why I didn’t vote for him. Hillary would do the same thing

So now that you can't defend lying Trump, you change the subject and go on an ad-hominen attack. If you knew he was FOS, then why are you in here hanging off his nuts and supporting him, because your first post takes his side, and don't give me some disengenous shit about you 'just asking' if his excuse could not be validated.

---

Kelly would remember and he obviously told Trump he wasn't called. Did Obama call Robert Kelly's wife? Also Gen Kelly was on record at the time he didn't want special recognition of his son's sacrifice as he was no different or better than any of the others who had died. In 2010 496 Service men and women were KIA - the highest total in Obama's Presidency. Trump is saying he's called and will write all KIA - but how many calls has he had to make? With Obama ending combat missions that he inherited from Bush before passing off to Trump?

For someone who doesn't support Trump, you have a habit of defending some of his more obviously egregious behavior.

Let's assume for a moment that some people have a negative, unhealthy obsession with Trump, how does that require you to defend obvious lies?

Back