Fake News: Trump says Obama did not call families of fallen servicemen/women

So no war and you still couldn’t do it. Let me guess if shit ever got real you’d be our rolldog right?
ok gi janitor

its sad pathetic messes like you that cling to the only half decent thing you ever did which was to probably clean the barracks stateside for a few years and call yourself a fucking hero...then you dismiss everyone else who hasn't "served" there's nothing "special" about "serving" especially in this day and age where 99% of the "wars" we are "fighting" are basically political power grabs or for profit. Its the low information low IQ dullards who "step up" to serve blindly waving old glory humming glory glory halleluia. I remember a certain general saying "thank god for the infantry and the dumb ones"

its people like you that discredit real heroes like the 4 men who died in niger or my father who gave his life for this country.. call me when you get a silver star from the tet offensive

You’re still a coward. There’s a war right now. I can help you find a recruiting station on Waze if that’ll help
im older than you and way past the join date..im already retired and pulling 3 incomes its truly sad that your mail room service will be what you cling to until death.

im older than you and way past the join date..im already retired and pulling 3 incomes its truly sad that your mail room service will be what you cling to until death.
Now your braver than me too. You must have been a real badass in your day. So you never served a day but are harder than any soldier ever was. If only we had you we could have ended Vietnam when you went in with a claw hammer and killed all the commies

Also my dad was in Vietnam and I was able to serve and still could. Did your dad have you when he was 13 or was he at the very end of his career

Doing some math here
In order for you to retire at 60 youd have to have been born in 1957ish, date depending...

for what? you moronic no equivalence question about "serving" lol

ill bite.. there was no draft in my "draftable years" and no great wars where people were asked or needed.
not my fault you either needed money for college (i doubt it) or couldn't get a real job after HS

also my father served 3 tours in vietnam and was exposed to agent orange and lived a painful tortured life with colitis crohn's disease until he died from liver cancer all from agent orange.He made me promise never to join the military since i was his only son and wanted the family name to go on ..all my mom got from the govt was a free px pass for life and an im sorry check from a class action lawsuit

but tell me all about how working the mail room as a private meant jack shit to anyone but you.. and how anyone who didnt "serve" is some america hating muslim loving traitor

HOO RAAAAA

Bolder part is what you junk of the service men who you say trump is denigrating

no one cares.... there was no draft during clinton or obamas times
how dumb are you?

Lol. U understand Vietnam was in full scale when Clinton went off to college

Do some of you even attempt to read before you post

Lol. U understand Vietnam was in full scale when Clinton went off to college

Do some of you even attempt to read before you post
lovely pissbelt you got there pal... any other "gotcha" moments you have for me?
tell me all about clinton and where he touched you..

You’re standing on the graves of soldier to call trump a coward for not serving while not serving a single day yourself. I’m directly calling you a hypocrite and coward based on your own criteria.

I served. Trump is a coward for not serving. Happy?

lovely pissbelt you got there pal... any other "gotcha" moments you have for me?
tell me all about clinton and where he touched you..

You called a poster dumb when you yourself were wrong.

Clinton and Trump are the same age dummy

You called a poster dumb when you yourself were wrong.

Clinton and Trump are the same age dummy
so in addition to white knighting your still crying about clinton?
ok guy

You’re standing on the graves of soldier to call trump a coward for not serving while not serving a single day yourself. I’m directly calling you a hypocrite and coward based on your own criteria.
This makes no sense , so you can't criticize Trump about anything involving the military unless you've served in the military?

I served. Trump is a coward for not serving. Happy?
I served in actual combat. And I can care less if any president served. I'm not even sure it's a plus at this point.

McCain is a hero but also one of the biggest warmongers in the Senate.

Story is Trump promised to send this in June. Never sent it and got called on it today. Sent check this afternoon.

so in addition to white knighting your still crying about clinton?
ok guy
Clinton was actually a fine president.

I was just pointing out how ignorant u were for calling a poster dumb when you were the idiot that was wrong

Back