Fake News: Trump says Obama did not call families of fallen servicemen/women

Then what exactly is your complaint with other people pointing out his lies? Why should they ignore what everyone agrees are obvious lies?
That you guys have twenty threads every day on this. You don’t think it says a lot more about you tHan it does him to hang on his every word like you’re dying? Have one trjmp thrad and throw all this stupid bullshit in it and move on with your life?

That you guys have twenty threads every day on this. You don’t think it says a lot more about you tHan it does him to hang on his every word like you’re dying? Have one trjmp thrad and throw all this stupid bullshit in it and move on with your life?

So, people should ignore it? There wouldn't be 20 threads if there weren't 20 things. This is the forum for political conversation and the President is probably going to be central to those conversations.

If you're tired of reading about the President's actions, why go to the political forum? Take a break. I do on a regular basis. Personally, the stand up forum is where I go when I need to get away.

But that brings us full circle in a way. You are upset with people making threads over the President's repeated errors on the political subforum and your response is to blame them for noticing these things and commenting on them in the place set aside for such comments.

Rather than wonder why the President continues to produce such ripe material, you're upset that other people continue to notice it.

He said that’s what he was told. Can you counter that claim?

We don't have too. Presidents have or can have or should have experts in every field informing them so they don't make stupid and dishonest statements that shape public opinion.

Also liars like him say things like "so Ive been told, people tell me" o cover their tracks. .

So, people should ignore it? There wouldn't be 20 threads if there weren't 20 things. This is the forum for political conversation and the President is probably going to be central to those conversations.

If you're tired of reading about the President's actions, why go to the political forum? Take a break. I do on a regular basis. Personally, the stand up forum is where I go when I need to get away.

But that brings us full circle in a way. You are upset with people making threads over the President's repeated errors on the political subforum and your response is to blame them for noticing these things and commenting on them in the place set aside for such comments.

Rather than wonder why the President continues to produce such ripe material, you're upset that other people continue to notice it.
Because the president was like this for years, decades. You’re not blowing the lid off of it. It’s boring. It’s just boring. Warroom and ylyl are the only things worth reading here since I got bored of call of duty a couple years back. Warroom used to have things I hadn’t seen in the news that I could read up on and ask people from other countries about. Now it’s 3/4 of a page of trump said x. Whoopity fucking doo. He says lots of shit. Ignore it and talk about what he does

Stop it.

It's an obvious bullshit copout.

Trump just can't help himself lying about stuff he does'nt need to lie about.

Trump is a clear example of a pathological liar.

This is true.

It's amazing how people still support him. No matter how low you think the bar can be lowered, on any issue, he falls so short of the bar it almost defies explanation. I cant even imagine how many times people have talked to him, and left exasperated, going "This fucking guy. Really?!"
Imagine that bar now for future Presidents. Going forward, how can anyone have standards of Presidential behavior? The new standard is "Do and say what the fuck ever. Nobody cares after Trump."

Looks like somebody needs a "safe space" .

Because the president was like this for years, decades. You’re not blowing the lid off of it. It’s boring. It’s just boring. Warroom and ylyl are the only things worth reading here since I got bored of call of duty a couple years back. Warroom used to have things I hadn’t seen in the news that I could read up on and ask people from other countries about. Now it’s 3/4 of a page of trump said x. Whoopity fucking doo. He says lots of shit. Ignore it and talk about what he does

Who says they're blowing the lid off of it? He's the President, who else are they supposed to talk about on the politics subforum, if not the President, his statements and his actions.

And this is a forum, you don't have to click on the threads. I ignore probably 50% of them. I recommend that you do the same. Even in the ones that you do click on, you're not obligated to post a comment.

If the constancy of people talking about the President on the political subforum bores you then you really should stop and ask yourself what you expect to find here? More importantly, you can agree that the President is obviously lying. But it bothers you more to know that other people are consistently bothered by it than the actual lies themselves. Again, what do you expect to find here being discussed, if not blatant dishonesty from the executive branch?

Surely, you recall the constant threads on the Secretary of State's possible dishonesty? Or the oft repeated themes regarding healthcare legislation. Discussing government discrepancies has been going on here for all 8 years that I've been here. What changed for you?

This is the WAR ROOM not the ufc or tuf forum.. its a POLITICAL forum of course the president is going to be the star of the majority of the threads...

sounds like you need to go pin some crap on pinterest of go back to stormfron.....wait nevermind :)

We don't have too. Presidents have or can have or should have experts in every field informing them so they don't make stupid and dishonest statements that shape public opinion.

Also liars like him say things like "so Ive been told, people tell me" o cover their tracks. .
"People are saying"

Who says they're blowing the lid off of it? He's the President, who else are they supposed to talk about on the politics subforum, if not the President, his statements and his actions.

And this is a forum, you don't have to click on the threads. I ignore probably 50% of them. I recommend that you do the same. Even in the ones that you do click on, you're not obligated to post a comment.

If the constancy of people talking about the President on the political subforum bores you then you really should stop and ask yourself what you expect to find here? More importantly, you can agree that the President is obviously lying. But it bothers you more to know that other people are consistently bothered by it than the actual lies themselves. Again, what do you expect to find here being discussed, if not blatant dishonesty from the executive branch?

Surely, you recall the constant threads on the Secretary of State's possible dishonesty? Or the oft repeated themes regarding healthcare legislation. Discussing government discrepancies has been going on here for all 8 years that I've been here. What changed for you?
hillary lied and obama lied, but they also actually did things they then lied about. the action is the part i care about. plus it is also possible that trump is just wrong about some things

22491572_1749305688495811_3662675318813480906_n.png

Who cares? He's either lying (most likely) or some low level aide actually told him this and the guy is so fucking gullible and dumb that he actually believed it. I'm not even sure which is worse, but both scenarios are pretty fucking pathetic cosnidering we're talking about the president.

Yea how weird that people are concerned about the crazy shit one of the most powerful men on the planet says. Who cares right? What's the worst that could happen, not like he could start a nuclear war or anything, right?

Yea how weird that people are concerned about the crazy shit one of the most powerful men on the planet says. Who cares right? What's the worst that could happen, not like he could start a nuclear war or anything, right?
Neat. What changed now that you’ve vented other than boring people to death

Imagine that bar now for future Presidents. Going forward, how can anyone have standards of Presidential behavior? The new standard is "Do and say what the fuck ever. Nobody cares after Trump."

It's amazing that he cant even perform simple, Humanity 101 actions like consoling someone who lost a hero of a husband. It defies explanation.

It's amazing that he cant even perform simple, Humanity 101 actions like consoling someone who lost a hero of a husband. It defies explanation.
He's a sociopath, and a narcissist. He can't behave like a normal person would.

Back