Fake News: Iconic Crying Migrant Girl Was Never Separated from Mother, Says Father

These kids could be in the hands of child sex traffickers and the usual suspects would come down on the side of the child sex traffickers. Lets not pretend otherwise, that's how far gone they are.

The problem is even if the kids are being treated well enough (subjective) they're still being purposely separated from their parents as a deterrent for those seeking asylum.

We could be putting the kids up in hotels for all I care so long as they get to stay with their parents.

But what is she seeking asylum from in Honduras? It seems clear this woman is trying to game the system. We need to find a way to prevent that, but the logistics are crazy.

The mom claims to be an economic migrant, but what is she going to do here? Granted, I don't know more to the back story, but even if she is a nurse, she isn't going to find a job as a nurse here right away. She is going to need to go to school, get certified. Are we going to put her directly on section 8 and well fare?

I don't think this mom was even separated. I agree with @nac386 that little kids should not. But at a certain point, they might need to separate people so that they don't corroborate stories, lies, etc, which further complicates the process.

I mean, this one girl they decide to feature on this cover. If the stories I read are correct, punches a hole through any argument against this process. She came in 2013 alone, got sent back. Now she comes again with a kid, to get a foot hold here, in the process separating the rest of her family. Is it just a coincidence that the one girl featured is basically exactly what they don't want to report? Or is it that backdrop is more common than desperately seeking asylum?

He was being blamed for the policy because it was his policy.

It was not Bush or Obama's policy to separate families seeking asylum.

He flipped because it was making him look bad and Ivanka said Daddy again.
And I said I don't support the decision. It sends a message that children are a tool to gain access to the US.

I agree, hopefully you've noticed that I have been on the right of this issue. Nobody notices all the times I'm on the right sides of issues, they just wait for me to go back to the left and then call me a leftists lol. Basically, I'm a moderate who's not an asshole or racist, and I don't believe memes, which on this forum makes me a leftist.

I did notice you were on more of a right side for this issue. That is why I said the public's outrage not yours. I have always said that we generally feel the same on most issues, once we discuss it a little. My post was just commenting on how @Seano came to the fake empathy phrase, which wasn't originally directed towards you.

Also, I said I skeptical of the article I read. But if what I read, or most of it is true, then this girl and subsequently her family kind of highlight exactly why these types of regulations are in place.

I think leftists are still butthurt despite that

JUST IN: "Keep The Focus On Trump"...Dems Reject Fix To Keep Illegal Families Together * 100PercentFedUp.com
https://100percentfedup.com/just-in...reject-fix-to-keep-illegal-families-together/

"Sure, we'll try to keep families together" before they're deported. The left is now once again stuck with their foot in their mouth because they got what they wanted and they're still throwing tantrums. It helps make it clear to this was a political move, not genuine care for any kids.
You do know 40 Republicans also votes no. The GOP controls Congress and the Presidency but somehow manage to blame the left for their lack of ability to get anything done.

Want to know the real reason the GOP can’t get anything done is they have split into two groups.
Nothing will get passed and it has not one single thing to do with the left , no matter how many times Conservative News sources tell you it’s the left.

I did notice you were on more of a right side for this issue. That is why I said the public's outrage not yours. I have always said that we generally feel the same on most issues, once we discuss it a little. My post was just commenting on how @Seano came to the fake empathy phrase, which wasn't originally directed towards you.

Also, I said I skeptical of the article I read. But if what I read, or most of it is true, then this girl and subsequently her family kind of highlight exactly why these types of regulations are in place.
Its fake empathy because he's expressing empathy when he was told to express empathy. Its fake empathy because they basis for that empathy was a manufactured story and picture.

Its fake empathy because he's expressing empathy when he was told to express empathy. Its fake empathy because they basis for that empathy was a manufactured story and picture.

Who?

Liberals are the biggest suckers for fake news and political propaganda. It's frustrating to deal with because they never, ever learn.

Jesus. The people that do this reporting need to get it right and mistakes and/or intentional bullshitting are counterproductive if your cause is to stop separations.

Pretty shitty (and that photo seems to be the iconic one the media used).

But the cause isn't to stop child separation, it's to make sure that nothing happens to jeopardize the continuous flow of cheap labor from pouring in for the benefit big business. The same clique of corporate elites who own the media outlets that are now telling you to be outraged and heartbroken about this. If you can't see this by now then you are probably beyond help.

Well, I think the empathy is real. I do feel bad for kids being separated from their parents, in any context. And that empathy can be uncomfortable, and people don't know what to do with that feeling inside them, so they have to vent it somewhere. That is why I think it is more misplaced dissonance. The empathy is real, but the reaction is warped and manufactured, as you say.

People look for something easy to vent their emotions on, like Trump. As @nac386 said, he is the president, he is an easy target to vent to. I would disagree tho, Trump really isn't the correct target here. People need to take a step back, when they feel these things, step way way back. It is more than just the empathy towards these families that people they are feeling. It is unease about something bigger, this is just the head of an infection that has been building for a long time.

Rather than looking at Trump and his policy on immigration. Hell, rather than look at his policy regarding a lot of issues, don't even look to the president of the US here. They need to look at the real problem, over population around the world. People don't like doing that, because that is a lot more complex than simply yelling Bush, Obama, or Trump. Moreover, people can no longer blame middle and upper class people for their problems.

Rather than looking at Trump and his policy on immigration. Hell, rather than look at his policy regarding a lot of issues, don't even look to the president of the US here. They need to look at the real problem, over population around the world. People don't like doing that, because that is a lot more complex than simply yelling Bush, Obama, or Trump. Moreover, people can no longer blame middle and upper class people for their problems.

I think people vent towards things that they can control. We can control our leaders and our policies in our country. We can't control issues in other countries, that's why people don't express as much outrage in regards to those issues.

On the flip side, people deflect towards things they cannot control. For example, when somebody gets mad at Trump for saying he grabs women by the pussy, there is always somebody defending Trump by saying, "Yeah, but where's your outrage about men in Afghanistan?" Which is almost a dumbfounding level of deflection.

They could put up a picture of Ben Franklin fucking himself in the ass with a rolled-up almanac. Don't care about what symbol rises to the top. It's very rare that a symbol of a social movement accurately reflects the social concern. See Michael Brown. Or go to any legit protest and become nauseated by the lack of individual understanding.
Leave you homosexual fantasies out of this thread. Either contribute something worthy or gtfo

You know how much free shit you can get by exploiting the American welfare system once you get to Texas ?

If I lived in Honduras and has $6,000 of disposable income I sure as shit wouldn't blow it on a Coyote to take me to fucking Texas.

Do you know how much shit you can buy in Honduras for $6,000?

Liberals are the biggest suckers for fake news and political propaganda. It's frustrating to deal with because they never, ever learn.

66cb3813db6fd210bf8094eeab1373d0--btt-time-news.jpg

There are idiots on both sides falling for fake news.

But the cause isn't to stop child separation, it's to make sure that nothing happens to jeopardize the continuous flow of cheap labor from pouring in for the benefit big business. The same clique of corporate elites who own the media outlets that are now telling you to be outraged and heartbroken about this. If you can't see this by now then you are probably beyond help.
Meh.

I know I'll regret asking this, but how do you know this to be true?

Well this one image proves no families were separated. Continue on,

Back