Everyone is Ducking Kamaru Usman

Dangerous fight for the top 10. Guy has legit grappling. Would be a lose - lose. He needs to keep training and his time will come. I understand that every fight cant be exciting.
it aint lose - lose if you win. wins a win in the UFC....although I agree its definitely a dangerous fight. guy is legit af

Kamaru ''Imma hug you 'till you love me'' Usman

Obviously they are

It's not because he's scary he's just a pain in the arse

This isn't the same level of ducking as I can imagine everyone ducking Thiago Santos (who will legit change your life)

It's purely because there's no money to be made fighting him (he's a boring non draw)
And he WILL hump the fuck out of your leg and you'll get the blame for it

Obviously they are

It's not because he's scary he's just a pain in the arse

This isn't the same level of ducking as I can imagine everyone ducking Thiago Santos (who will legit change your life)

It's purely because there's no money to be made fighting him (he's a boring non draw)
And he WILL hump the fuck out of your leg and you'll get the blame for it

Sounds like someone hasn't had their leg humped in a while...

because he's boring as fuck and is putting "30%" in his fights

These 30% comments are some of the dumbest, comprehension lacking pieces of sentence construction I have ever witnessed.

If you want to pretend to yourself he wasn't talking about his body being at 30% that's fine but everyone sees you.

The whole welterweight division are full of guys ducking each other. Worst division at the moment. Honestly, 6 months inactivity and each one should go down a ranking by default while Leon Edwards goes up. At least he is fighting.

Usman will smash them all. Notice Till was real loud about perry and masvidal but STFU when Usman put his name in the mix.

Usman's gonna have to do a Max or Ferg and win like 11 in a row before TS. Bias is so fucked in UFC.

I'm not sure how 40 year old Maia will look, but the Maia of 2014 - 2016 vs. Usman would be fun.

Maia seems to be traveling the world right now, shooting martial arts documentaries, and giving seminars. I'd still enjoy Maia vs. kamaru, though.
No i dont like the idea. I want Maia retired and happy. He should have gotten his titleshot in the last days of the GSP era.
He dont need to fight anymore.

Usman will smash them all. Notice Till was real loud about perry and masvidal but STFU when Usman put his name in the mix.

Usman's gonna have to do a Max or Ferg and win like 11 in a row before TS. Bias is so fucked in UFC.

Agreed.

Should just give Usman the next title shot since he's the guy they're all avoiding

Send a message to these guys just trying to cling to their spot and finesse their way around him.

Even guys like Till have no interest in fighting him. Dude literally can't move up in the rankings because everyone is declining to fight him.

I hope you're not referring to the Twitter beef between Usman and Till. Till was just joking lol I highly, highly doubt anyone is scared of a boring wrestler with subpar striking. It's not that anyone is scared, he's just too low in rankings. why fight someone when you're in a situation that you have everything to lose and nothing to gain? let that jog your memory for a bit.

Give Till Usman at Liverpool. Lets just get over and done with. Still going to go to the event just hopefully Usman might actually want to put on a performance seeing as though fighting in the Main event??

Usman and Woodley are awesome and excellent fighters. Deal with it hater.
I think that Woodley has become a very difficult fighter to outpoint, but it's still hard to forget those 2-3 fights where he was like a deer in the headlights. Macdonald, Shields, and to some extent Wonderboy.

Even guys like Till have no interest in fighting him. Dude literally can't move up in the rankings because everyone is declining to fight him.

Yep here's the thing Dana already don't like him been screwing him over he could've gotten a fight a long time but Dana doesn't want him fight no one

I can't stand this attention seeking goofball bastard, Abdelaziz.

Back