Everyone is Ducking Kamaru Usman

Dana would force a fight to happen, if the guy was entertaining. However he isn't and moans a lot which puts off the fans.

Dana should kick Colby's sorry ass, and place him against usman. Winner gets TS

These 30% comments are some of the dumbest, comprehension lacking pieces of sentence construction I have ever witnessed.

If you want to pretend to yourself he wasn't talking about his body being at 30% that's fine but everyone sees you.
no he wasn't. he was just being retarded

i agree. usman is the clear number one prospect in my eyes. people are in love with till because he bested cerrone but thats not convincing me hes better than usman or had harder opponents. usman is more proven to me and its crazy he cant get a top 8-5 opponent

Last edited:
He doesn't have name value yet. I've literally never seen him fight before and looking at his history he's fought on a bunch of forgettable fight nights and undercards. Why would someone in the top 5 take a step back at this point? UFC should put him on a bigger stage and give him someone in the top ten.

Lol, Covington only refused because he knew he was gonna get a bigger fight. It's easy to talk that shit when you're further down the rankings like that. If Colby can beat RDA, he's got the fight he's been wanting which is Woodley who would kill Usman.

Usman was on the MMA hour today.

Said Masvidal declined a fight with him even though Masvidal is #6 and Usman is #7.
He had to take a fight with ANOTHER lower-ranked guy (Ponzi) even though he is on a 6-fight winstreak.

Also said he was considering walking away from the UFC because it was getting so frustrating that he couldn't find someone to fight him.

This fucking sucks. UFC can't even make fighters take fights anymore.

Back