Every UFC champion is a wrestler right now

Sounds to me like all of them are MMA fighters

And only one of them won't fight wrestlers (Kebob).

What wrestlers do you want him to fight at 155? Just curious. The best wrestlers aren't even in his division.

He should fight Ferguson next as he's by far the most deserving.

Cherry picking GSP was sent to retirement by someone he had a 7” reach advantage over lol

1) Hendricks juiced to the gills and wanted nothing to do with stricter testing
2) GSP was rumored to be retiring long before that fight - he and dana have both said that he hates fighting and had earned more than enough to retire

And Jose was sent to irrelevancy around the same time that GSP retired but then he came back and won a single fight, more relevant than anything Jose did since Georges left in 2013.

Nice try though bud. Nice try. We can continue the game if you want. :)
Since Hendricks retired GSP, Aldo dominated prime Lamas and P4P GOAT Frankie Edgar, won a FOTY candidate vs prime Mendes, and KOd prime Stephens.

GSP cherry picked one eyed, near retirement Michael Ping, ducked Whittaker, and went back to retirement.

LOL

Tibau was a grappler. I think Iaquinta started as a grappler. Johnson started as a wrestler. Not sure I believe your theory.
Tibau and Iaquinta exposed Kebob, although Tibau's guard (and striking?) sucks and Iaquinta had fought only once in 3 years coming into the fight with Kebob on one day's notice (unprepared). Now, imagine if Kebob wasn't ducking wrestler and BJJ practitioners with good guard and solid striking.

As for Johnson, he never wrestles in the cage and always keeps the fight standing (that's the problem).

It's a miracle Woodley still holds that belt.

Outside of Cejudo, they all have bum records in wrestling. I pick DJ in their rematch.

Rose Namajunas isn't a wrestler
Amanda Nunes isn't a wrestler
TJ is MUCH more than wrestling.
Holloway is not a wrestler
Khabib will get smoked when he fights a wrestler who knows how to strike i.e. GSP, Kevin Lee.
Woodley's power is what's feared.
Whittaker and Romero are tanks who throw bombs
DC is the chump champ cherry picking to boost his bank account bum who ducks all contenders or gets knocked out into oblivion when facing Jon Jones
What’s wrong with padding ur bank account wen ur on ur way out??

1 When you think of TJ do you think wrestling? Yes or no?
2. Holloway is going nowhere.
3. Thats not what conspiracy theory means dummy. He couldn't take Laquinta down in those middle rounds and was eating shots.
4. Woodley smashed Lawler with power. He kept Thompson humble because of his power. He knocked down Till because of his power. When you think of Woodley you think of POWER. The one who doesn't know shit about MMA seems to be you
5. Whittaker and Romero are tanks. That is their primary attribute.
6. We're not talking about Jon Jones dummy. We're talking about the chump champ. He most defiantly is a wrestler and uses that to his advantage over his opponent but i want to add a comment about his head getting kicked into oblivion because he's a piece of shit.
Do you not understand that the threat of a take down makes a wrestler's striking much more effective. This is true for DC, Romero, Woodley, Khabib, TJ, Might Mouse etc.

[QUFew women have extensive wrestling backgrounds. 6 /8 men's champs started out as wrestlers. This, plus developing other fighting skills is what has made them great.
OTE="krelianx, post: 145613647, member: 3161"]Neither Holloway, Cyborg, Nunes, nor Whitaker can be considered wrestlers.[/QUOTE]

Tibau and Iaquinta exposed Kebob, although Tibau's guard (and striking?) sucks and Iaquinta had fought only once in 3 years coming into the fight with Kebob on one day's notice (unprepared). Now, imagine if Kebob wasn't ducking wrestler and BJJ practitioners with good guard and solid striking.

As for Johnson, he never wrestles in the cage and always keeps the fight standing (that's the problem).

All good points. I'm inclined to agree. That's why I think Lee is one of Khabib's biggest threats. He's the Conor of grappling. LOL. Conor ducked wrestlers as much as possible. Khabib ducked mostly grapplers. LOL. He still the legit champ though.

Whittaker was originally a Karate guy. He didnt start competing in wrestling until 2015.

that was a fluke.
Even you know it.
No it wasn't. Well, it was, but Conor was winning that match up anyway. He can beat any standup fighter who wont shoot and he has significant size and reach on them. But those days are over, he cant protect himself by starving himself anymore.

What I thought Max was Hawaiian national champion.

Back