Every UFC champion is a wrestler right now

500_Rose_Namajunas.0.jpg

Neither Holloway, Cyborg, Nunes, nor Whitaker can be considered wrestlers.

Outside of Cejudo, they all have bum records in wrestling. I pick DJ in their rematch.

Rose Namajunas isn't a wrestler
Amanda Nunes isn't a wrestler
TJ is MUCH more than wrestling.
Holloway is not a wrestler
Khabib will get smoked when he fights a wrestler who knows how to strike i.e. GSP, Kevin Lee.
Woodley's power is what's feared.
Whittaker and Romero are tanks who throw bombs
DC is the chump champ cherry picking to boost his bank account bum who ducks all contenders or gets knocked out into oblivion when facing Jon Jones
Lol, bullshit.

Lol Aldo was not stopping khabib from taking him down, even in his prime.

Aldo the size of an average LW definitely would be. Even current Aldo most certainly wouldn't have been taken down by the takedown from have way across the cage Khabib scored in the first. He would have spun out of that the second Khabib touched his ankle.

Cejudo - good standup too
TJ - top standup
Max - top standup
Khabib - well, he did knockdown Conor, but shitty standup
Woodley - good standup
Whittaker - top standup
Cormier - good standup

You completely missed the point. But oh well... if you are an UFC professional fighter and not only that a champion of course as the name of the sport suggest mixed martial arts you should have AT LEAST a good standup. But if you can't see why this champions are champions because of their strong wrestling base then I'm sorry but I can't help you there, ignorance is bliss.

A fighter with Conor's skillset would KO a prime fighter with Aldo's skillset in 13 seconds though.
A fighter with Serra’s skillset would make a prime fighter with GSP’s skillset tap to strikes in less than 4 minutes though.

A fighter with Serra’s skillset would make a prime fighter with GSP’s skillset tap to strikes in less than 4 minutes though.
Lol don't care.

A fighter with Max Holloway's skillset murders Aldo with ease. Happened twice! Rofl.

Outside of Cejudo, they all have bum records in wrestling. I pick DJ in their rematch.

Rose Namajunas isn't a wrestler
Amanda Nunes isn't a wrestler
TJ is MUCH more than wrestling.
Holloway is not a wrestler
Khabib will get smoked when he fights a wrestler who knows how to strike i.e. GSP, Kevin Lee.
Woodley's power is what's feared.
Whittaker and Romero are tanks who throw bombs
DC is the chump champ cherry picking to boost his bank account bum who ducks all contenders or gets knocked out into oblivion when facing Jon Jones
If it weren't for the absolute silliness of calling accomplished competitors bums and the ridiculous comments about Khabib and DC this would actually be a great response to this thread as it's otherwise spot on.

Woodley has a wrestling background but he’s a power striker. Tj is the most dynamic striker in the ufc...he has a wrestling background but is not a wrestler. I’ll just stop here...almost all American mma fighters have a wrestling background, so this post is garbage.

Lol don't care.

A fighter with Max Holloway's skillset murders Aldo with ease. Happened twice! Rofl.
Cherry picking GSP was sent to retirement by someone he had a 7” reach advantage over lol

Some basic grappling is necessary for fighting
Wrestling, BJJ or even judo. Even Tank Abbott had some wrestling background, Gegard is a judo black belt.

Neither Holloway, Cyborg, Nunes, nor Whitaker can be considered wrestlers.

WMMA is cartoonishly underdeveloped compared to MMA. There isn't any point in comparing it.

I have no idea what WNBA stats are but we won't have an opinion about it grafted upon Lebron James.

Lol Aldo was not stopping khabib from taking him down, even in his prime.

What evidence of there is that? Khabib hasnt fought anyone with nearly the takedown defense and scrambling ability of Aldo.

Look at how easily Mendes took Conor down. It was easier for him than it was for Khabib. But against Aldo he had absolutely nothing.

Khabib really hasn't fought anyone known for their TDD or wrestling. We'll see when he does. If he does before he retires, because seems like most people only want him to fight strikers.

Romero should be 185.2, besides, he isnt champ is he?

Rob just started wrestling 3 years ago but just picked it up easy. Also he has been doing bjj longer. But overall hes a striker
Robert has been so impressive with how quickly his defensive wrestling has improved

Cherry picking GSP was sent to retirement by someone he had a 7” reach advantage over lol
And Jose was sent to irrelevancy around the same time that GSP retired but then he came back and won a single fight, more relevant than anything Jose did since Georges left in 2013.

Nice try though bud. Nice try. We can continue the game if you want. :)

Back