Banned
Banned
Reaction score
125 - Cejudo, Olympic gold medalist
135 - TJ, 3x NCAA qualifer
145 - Holloway, ok everyone but him
155 - Khabib
170 - Tyrone Woodley, 2 time All American
185- Whittaker, Australian Cup champion, Commonwealth games number one Australian qualifier -- couldn't compete due to UFC contract
185 - Romero, World gold medalist, Olympic silver medalist
205 - Daniel Cormier, US Olympic team captain
265 - Daniel Cormier, US Olympic team captain

What's interesting is that Khabib has no actual wrestling background and that Whittaker appears to be a high level amateur wrestler.

155 - Khabib
185- Whittaker, Australian Cup champion, Commonwealth games number one Australian qualifier -- couldn't compete due to UFC contract

What's interesting is that Khabib has no actual wrestling background and that Whittaker appears to be a high level amateur wrestler.
Romero should be 185.2, besides, he isnt champ is he?

Rob just started wrestling 3 years ago but just picked it up easy. Also he has been doing bjj longer. But overall hes a striker

A fighter with prime Aldo’s skillset would beat all of those wrestlers.

Outside of Cejudo, they all have bum records in wrestling. I pick DJ in their rematch.

Rose Namajunas isn't a wrestler
Amanda Nunes isn't a wrestler
TJ is MUCH more than wrestling.
Holloway is not a wrestler
Khabib will get smoked when he fights a wrestler who knows how to strike i.e. GSP, Kevin Lee.
Woodley's power is what's feared.
Whittaker and Romero are tanks who throw bombs
DC is the chump champ cherry picking to boost his bank account bum who ducks all contenders or gets knocked out into oblivion when facing Jon Jones
<mma4>

With all these wrestlers UFC is starting to look like.
Ugkg4fp.jpg

155 - Khabib

Why you wouldn't write Khabib's credentials? Sambo world champion

Last edited:
155 - Khabib

You forgot wmma

Outside of Cejudo, they all have bum records in wrestling. I pick DJ in their rematch.

Khabib will get smoked when he fights a wrestler who knows how to strike i.e. GSP, Kevin Lee.
DC is the chump champ cherry picking to boost his bank account bum who ducks all contenders or gets knocked out into oblivion when facing Jon Jones

RG0BS1U.gif

Aside from WMMA which many of us don't give a shit.
1. TJ Much more than wrestling? He better be. This is MMA but his base is wrestling.
2. Holloway will lose to one soon
3. Conspiracy theory but what's your point? If he lose against a wrestler we will still have a champion with wrestling base.
4. Woodley standup is that way DUE to his wrestling, you don't know shit about MMA don't you? He can land that because everyone is worry about a potential takedown.
5. Same as 3 in the case of Romero.
6. Jon Jones base is wrestling.

Someone's jimmies are rustled regarding DC.
<DCWhoa><DC-Champ>

Just relax and let the man have a few last enjoyable fights. He's done it all. Nothing left to prove.

1 When you think of TJ do you think wrestling? Yes or no?
2. Holloway is going nowhere.
3. Thats not what conspiracy theory means dummy. He couldn't take Laquinta down in those middle rounds and was eating shots.
4. Woodley smashed Lawler with power. He kept Thompson humble because of his power. He knocked down Till because of his power. When you think of Woodley you think of POWER. The one who doesn't know shit about MMA seems to be you
5. Whittaker and Romero are tanks. That is their primary attribute.
6. We're not talking about Jon Jones dummy. We're talking about the chump champ. He most defiantly is a wrestler and uses that to his advantage over his opponent but i want to add a comment about his head getting kicked into oblivion because he's a piece of shit.

1. Hell yes I do. I always remember how beautiful he dominated Lineker with pure wrestling.
2. Just wait and see. Ortega will submit him.
3. Same shit happened against Conor. He slowed down on purpose in the third to pace himself and recover some energy. You can tell the takedowns that he attempted on both fights during the third round were not full powered and he usually follow up but he didn't. Pretty obvious that was strategy. He came back strong in the fourth against Conor and against iaquinta he did it until the 5th, why? Because he felt very comfortable standing and he recovered for another round. And WTF are you talking about? The one eating shots was iaquinta, everyone knows that Khabib won the standup fight.
4. Not even close. Thompson was terrified about the takedowns since the very first time and the very first round, when he took him down he ate a lot of damage. It's both man and that's scary, you need to be worry about the takedowns and about that overhand right.
5. Romero uses wrestling all the fucking time. WTF are you looking? Whittaker is a very bad example because he has a pretty damn good take-down defense.
6. Whatever, I'm not sure what was your intention but if your intention was to diminished wrestling then what's your point by bringing Bones if he's a very good wrestler and use wrestling all the time?

Cejudo - good standup too
TJ - top standup
Max - top standup
Khabib - well, he did knockdown Conor, but shitty standup
Woodley - good standup
Whittaker - top standup
Cormier - good standup

Back