Eddie Bravo and Kron Gracie on flat earth

I really have no idea what I was thinking when in mentioned the whole looking round to me (probably tons of flatearth videos actually got to me) but lost pics are cgi.. Satellite don't fly high enough to take pictures of the whole earth as far as I know...

May be I'm wrong though, and should stop watching flatearth stuff...

Yeah, you should stop watching them. Most commercial satellites are in LEO, they don't fly high enough to take pictures of the entire Earth, but NASA has satellites that fly high enough. Plus we have countless images from spacecraft as they leave the Earth that capture the entire planet from various distances.

how immensely stupid do you have to be to believe this?

even if you think every single scientist and pilot and sailor in the world is in on a massive conspiracy, you can buy a telescope and see a whole lot of planets pretty clearly. they're not flat. they are spheres. so either everything else in the universe is a sphere and earth is flat, or you're a fucking idiot for questioning something that's been established beyond all doubt in 1522.

i'm not going to listen to 3 hours of their bullshit, but just randomly clicking at any timestamp and listening to what they're saying for 3 minutes is enough to make your blood boil.

these people are a disgrace to the human mind.

Seriously. I spotted Jupiter through my telescope on my porch....clear as day, a big fucking spheroid with a bunch of goddamn little moons encircling it. Quite breathtaking, really. You don't need the Hubble telescope, learn how to use an amateur scope--have yourself a gander. Or are even all the telescopes rigged? Could it go that deep?!!

Yeah, Joe can be a legit retard but at least he generally puts people on his podcast who know what they're talking about and learns from his mistakes. He just had Lawrence Krauss on yesterday.

Also, just saw this post from him. Pretty much everything you'd want to hear from someone who used to buy into shit like this.

Thank god for that. Rogan has been responsible for turning a lot of people onto a lot of bullshit in the past. I've had plenty of people refer me to a Rogan podcast to back up inane nonsense they believe. Good on him.

if the earth is flat then where are the corners? if it starts with japan and ends with the US then flying from japan to america would take 20hours and you would have to fly across europe to get there. probably refuel as well. yes that doesnt happen.

Rogan sure hit the nail on the head with his comment about heart tissue creation and flat earthers. Never has there been a bigger gap between the scientifically literate and the crayon eaters.

it's not on the map because there is nothing there duh

4a948331de231f5773d002a0bbd54c89.jpg

Don't be silly, there must be a ton of awesome stuff there otherwise nobody would have invented the round earth bullshit if there was nothing to hide.
Also would an ADCC tournament be held on a barren wasteland?

All I know is I have flown all over the world and there is no end of the earth. I've been in Japan one weekend and Europe the next. Guess what we didn't just go one way to get from one side of the globe to the other side. If the world was flat you would have to fly only direction only to get to both places from the US. People from Europe fly across Europe and Asia to get to Tokyo. People from the US fly across the pacific to get to the same location. How is this possible of the earth was flat?

map.gif

map.gif

The continents just swim around. They are located on the backs of giant turtles after all.

why would they lie about the earth being flat ?

That's the same thing I always ask myself when I vaguely hear about this... I admit I've not seen many flat earth videos, but the few I had just gave their out of mind "physical" theories and nothing more...

But after that... what would be the point of this mega conspiration, so big it engulfs every pilot, sailor etc. of the world? To give NASA job? Are they powerful to this extent :D ? At least chemtrails change the mood of people according to those who believe it :D ... but flat earth? Is there some kind of complicated esoteric explanation or..?

But after that... what would be the point of this mega conspiration

Haven't you read this thread. The round earth cabal is hiding the other side of the flat earth.
9/11 was caused by the other siders and if it came out we can't risk inter earth side war.

The continents just swim around. They are located on the backs of giant turtles after all.
on the backs of elephants, standing on the back of a giant turtle, you mean?

and the turtle moves!

Well that looks like a perfect ball to me, doesn't it to you? And earth is not a perfect ball it's has a concave shape.. How do you know that's not cgi? It sure as hell does looks exactly like a cgi picture.

I'm not a flat earther, but this is something calls my attention..
Im in the same boat as you. Im not a flat farther but they caught my attention with that topic and that maps measuring continents incorrectly

All I know is I have flown all over the world and there is no end of the earth. I've been in Japan one weekend and Europe the next. Guess what we didn't just go one way to get from one side of the globe to the other side. If the world was flat you would have to fly only direction only to get to both places from the US. People from Europe fly across Europe and Asia to get to Tokyo. People from the US fly across the pacific to get to the same location. How is this possible of the earth was flat?

map.gif

map.gif

The earth is like a frisbee with both sides printed.

Check mate, athiest.

Those Youtube flat Earth videos are so full of obviously ignorant opinions and flat out lies I can't believe people watch them and don't fact check the stuff before they repeat it to other people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back