Eddie Bravo and Kron Gracie on flat earth

no. no it fucking isn't.

there are countless images of earth that aren't cgi. you have videos, photos, fucking live streams from missions. you have millions of satellite images. you have images of earth taken from the fucking moon.

All pics supposly are cgi made, satellites don't exist and we never went to the moon (this is not me talking, it's what flat earthers say)

well, that's what I though, then if you go to YouTube they claim the pic that was taken from the Apollo mission was fake, I think the claim that the first pic of earth once examinated was pixelated or something like that...
YouTube is a source with a claim?

All pics supposly are cgi made, satellites don't exist and we never went to the moon (this is not me talking, it's what flat earthers say)
i seem to recall quoting BJJ_Rage saying that "that is true, weird enough"

you keep bringing their shit up like it's fact, but when you get called on it, you get all defensive saying it isn't you saying it, but them. is this some doublespeak bullshit?

Galileo wasn't "really" put on trial because he said the earth was round. Other catholic/Jesuit scientists said it was as well. He was put on trial for talking shit about and insulting the pope
Oh SHIT he insulted the pope ?! Throw away the fucking key ! What a monster !!

what's truly messed up about this is that this idiocy isn't perpetuated by just some batshit insane kid with autism and a youtube channel, it's now being parroted by people who actually have a voice and a following.

bravo isn't exactly the world's biggest superstar, but this 4 hour special alone has 120k views. it should've been buried to the 25th page of youtube search results for any search term ever.

Please don't throw autistic kids under the bus. A lot of them are pretty sharp and know full well the earth is a sphere.

well, that's what I though, then if you go to YouTube they claim the pic that was taken from the Apollo mission was fake, I think the claim that the first pic of earth once examinated was pixelated or something like that...
You understand that anyone with a youtube account can post pretty much any thought that drifts through their head without a scrap of supporting evidence, yeah ? Understand that the evidence to the contrary here is so massive and overwhelming that disbelieving it and actively arguing against it takes a superhuman act of stubbornness.

Really, the people who choose to believe these wild ideas while ignoring all the real evidence do nothing so much as expose themselves of being unwilling to listen to evidence, and incapable of changing their minds once they've set it on something. Those are the least scientific qualities in a human and, as such, should be the least listened to voices on matters thereof.

Please don't throw autistic kids under the bus. A lot of them are pretty sharp and know full well the earth is a sphere.
if a kid has asperger syndrome and finds an interest in science, they have the potential to be among the absolute best engineers. i know of a couple pretty large companies who go out of their way to recruit and accommodate people like that, and it pays off brilliantly. people like that have a fixation on a single interest and no distractions, they can master a field better than any of us could ever dream of.

i wasn't trying to say anyone with autism is a flat earther. i'm saying the twerp that is bravo's esteemed guest on this show seems autistic in his stubbornness to listen to reason. maybe he isn't, and he's just a dumbass... like eddie. either way, neither one of them should be getting any attention.

I'll listen to Kron, who barely graduated high school, talk about science as much as I'll listen to a 1-week whitebelt discuss technique.

i seem to recall quoting BJJ_Rage saying that "that is true, weird enough"

you keep bringing their shit up like it's fact, but when you get called on it, you get all defensive saying it isn't you saying it, but them. is this some doublespeak bullshit?

No is not, I'm just commenting what these people actually believe or claim... Why would I be called out for something I don't believe so, it got my attention the photos though, that doesn't mean I don't believe in satellites, dinosaurs, pyramids, nuclear bombs or any of the retarded stuff they don't believe in.

No is not, I'm just commenting what these people actually believe or claim... Why would I be called out for something I don't believe so, it got my attention the photos though, that doesn't mean I don't believe in satellites, dinosaurs, pyramids, nuclear bombs or any of the retarded stuff they don't believe in.

sure thing, broseph. i totally misunderstood you when you said all images of earth are cgi. here you were, saying that but meaning the exact opposite, and i went and took it literally. silly old me.

So pictures from the 60's are CGI back when they were taken? I seriously don't understand this at all.

How can you go around the world if Earth is flat?
Like this:

Flat_Earth.png

Also, check this:
https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

It's amazing how far a human mind is able to rationalize complete BS! :D

What the fuck...
Why doesn't gravity pull the earth into a spherical shape?

The earth isn't pulled into a sphere because the force known as gravity doesn't exist or at least exists in a greatly diminished form than is commonly taught. The earth is constantly accelerating up at a rate of 32 feet per second squared (or 9.8 meters per second squared). This constant acceleration causes what you think of as gravity. Imagine sitting in a car that never stops speeding up. You will be forever pushed into your seat. The earth works much the same way. It is constantly accelerating upwards being pushed by a universal accelerator (UA) known as dark energy or aetheric wind.

There are also other theories of flat earth thought that maintain that the earth sits on an infinite plane, with the sun moving overhead. Gravity works much like it does in a round-earth model, and the earth will never form into a sphere because the plane is endless.

Oh SHIT he insulted the pope ?! Throw away the fucking key ! What a monster !!
Well that used to be one of the definitions of heresy. That and saying the pope was wrong

See what annoys me as much if not more than flat earth people. Are the people who will insult, talk shit and degrade christians... will say any criticism of Islam is automatically ignorant "islamiphobia" and racist. Not trying to start an argument just fascinating to see "enlightened" sprout as much stubborn ignorance as the flat earth people

What the fuck...
Why doesn't gravity pull the earth into a spherical shape?

The earth isn't pulled into a sphere because the force known as gravity doesn't exist or at least exists in a greatly diminished form than is commonly taught. The earth is constantly accelerating up at a rate of 32 feet per second squared (or 9.8 meters per second squared). This constant acceleration causes what you think of as gravity. Imagine sitting in a car that never stops speeding up. You will be forever pushed into your seat. The earth works much the same way. It is constantly accelerating upwards being pushed by a universal accelerator (UA) known as dark energy or aetheric wind.

There are also other theories of flat earth thought that maintain that the earth sits on an infinite plane, with the sun moving overhead. Gravity works much like it does in a round-earth model, and the earth will never form into a sphere because the plane is endless.

you might want to put that nonsense into quotes, for a second there i was already foaming at the mouth, thinking you're the one who wrote that shyte.

So pictures from the 60's are CGI back when they were taken? I seriously don't understand this at all.

I Think they say it was a fake, not cgi.. I mean they claim the moon landing never existed... So if they could fake an whole moon landing, faking a photo wouldn't be such problem...again I'm just presenting their assumptions...

sure thing, broseph. i totally misunderstood you when you said all images of earth are cgi. here you were, saying that but meaning the exact opposite, and i went and took it literally. silly old me.

You probably did. I said they caught my attention, period. Been trying to explain to most of you guys who are not willing to watch thenshow or dig into this shit enough to form an opinion on their thoughts. I've watched a shit ton of vids about it, just cause i find it extremely funny how much religion can fuck up people's mind.

i find it extremely funny how much religion can fuck up people's mind.

Flat Earth really has nothing to do with Christianity at all. I don't think I've ever met a Christian in real life that thought the Earth was flat. Anyone actually teaching that as part of the religion would be a real wingnut.

The majority of Christianity is pro science overall too. The current Pope believes in evolution and the Big Bang, etc. I mean he is even a Jesuit which is a group that is extremely pro science.

Back