Eddie Bravo and Kron Gracie on flat earth

you can take photos of 3d things and not need to cgi edit them lol.
he's talking about the maps having continents drawn "incorrectly". they're placed on a sphere. you can't transform a sphere into 2d without distorting it.

if only he had included a link to an explanation of what he was talking about...

he's talking about the maps having continents drawn "incorrectly". they're placed on a sphere. you can't transform a sphere into 2d without distorting it.

if only he had included a link to an explanation of what he was talking about...
...lol...thank you.

Theyre scaled incorrectly on globes though

img_9553.jpg

Dont mind me, just stoking the fire :D

My personal feeling is that that's ludicrous, that for a conspiracy that big to stay hidden would be impossible,

Somewhat ot; I've seen this sort of argument pop up in various forms and places over the years, but it always felt facile to me in some crucial sense; not the least of which because it smacks of hubris and a frankly unwarranted confidence in the collective epistemic virtue of dire apes.

There is in fact a very easy way for a vast tentacular conspiracy to hide itself; if most subjects in the relevant sphere actually agree (at least publicly) with what the conspiracy is doing and plans to accomplish. What they see is simply good everyday people, having average everyday interactions, forming average everyday groups and collaborations to fulfill goals.

What some call a conspiracy, to others is simply unremarkable facts about the working of basic everyday reality that are otherwise not worth the trouble to keep track of.

Last edited:
My 5 year old son and I go out on clear nights to star gaze with our $100 telescope. He has see rings on Saturn, cloud bands of Jupiter and its large moons, Mars, Venus and detailed Luna. Is he now down with the conspiracy?

My 5 year old son and I go out on clear nights to star gaze with our $100 telescope. He has see rings on Saturn, cloud bands of Jupiter and its large moons, Mars, Venus and detailed Luna. Is he now down with the conspiracy?

You're engaging a level of dialogue at least five imaginary numbers below the ordinal im on right now.

Also all planets need to be deconstructed into tiny chunks because gravity is a prison that renders stellar civilization an economic impossibility.

Last edited:
What some call a conspiracy, to others is simply unremarkable facts about the working of basic everyday reality that are otherwise not worth the trouble to keep track of.
This is what fascinates me the most, people like Eddie Bravo who freak out about things that are simply what pragmatic governments do...nothing to freak out or be niave about

Oh I agree. Who else but the Wolves will usher us through the imminent collision with Andromeda.

(First off im going to ignore the creepy, yellow fever, Flat earth "expert"...no point discussing this shitstain)

Wow, it's extremely depressing to see two great BJJ guys, Eddie and Kron be such gullible fools.. (so much for free thinkers)

But it's also hilarious that martial artists who entire sport is based around the importance of "LEVERAGE" do believe in gravity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOL

Im pretty sure Archimedes is rolling (pardon the pun) in his grave...

Kron and Eddie need to spend less time on youtube and more time reading Archimedes’ principle and the centre of gravity...

In the mean time im Starting up a new conspiracy group..It's called "BJJ is fake"... sorry, but if gravity is fake, so leverage and therefore so is BJJ

BJJ IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHEEEEEPLE!!!!!!

The only real question still unanswered by science is whether dinosaurs or Atlanteans predominate in the interior

The real problem is building a single vehicle that can drill and fly once the crust is broken, since the mole people will seal it in and the fall is astounding.

And, what a shock. Both Eddie and Kron spend every waking hour smoking weed.

There's way too many people involved in that conspiracy

In the 9/11 conspiracy theory we have at least the ''inner circle'', that can have planned it all and that we just don't know about, same thing with the mass murders not being true theory, alien pyramids, the moon landing, vaccination (bad stuff in it, not the principle)... It's some secret society doing it all and we have no way to be sure.

With global warming, evolution and basic astrophysics (like the globe and the earth not being the center of the universe) we are talking about a shit load of scientists all over the world, geologists, biologists, physisist. And that's just faculty research. After that you have pretty much all the ingeneers in the world that uses science that involves some part of physics based on the fact that the earth isn't flat.

There's way too many people involved, way too many know-it-all that wouldn't care exposing everything.

I want pictures where you can see satellites. I want someone to bring a high powered telescope up to the burj khalifa so they can see to the other side of the planet. I want a flat earther to fly to the edge of the earth and touch the "firmament."

Back