Eddie Bravo and Kron Gracie on flat earth

if-the-earth-was-flat-cats-would-have-pushed-everything-21424991.png

(First off im going to ignore the creepy, yellow fever, Flat earth "expert"...no point discussing this shitstain)

Wow, it's extremely depressing to see two great BJJ guys, Eddie and Kron be such gullible fools.. (so much for free thinkers)

But it's also hilarious that martial artists who entire sport is based around the importance of "LEVERAGE" do believe in gravity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...LOL

Im pretty sure Archimedes is rolling (pardon the pun) in his grave...

Kron and Eddie need to spend less time on youtube and more time reading Archimedes’ principle and the centre of gravity...

In the mean time im Starting up a new conspiracy group..It's called "BJJ is fake"... sorry, but if gravity is fake, so leverage and therefore so is BJJ

BJJ IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHEEEEEPLE!!!!!!

You see, Eddie personally taught me how to express my will through energy and matter such that I can exhibit and manipulate the fake gravitational forces that other people believe in. Thus, leverage does not exist and yet I can manipulate the illusion of leverage that exists in the mind of my opponent.

This is all going to be in Eddie's next book.

/s

If it makes anyone feel any better, Socrates was a life long grappler and was reportedly in the gym well into his old age and regarded as a tough old bastard.

Many intelligent people are athletic, but of athletically talented people there is often an average range of and probability of intelligence levels. Intelligence can also be quite specialized. I've known plenty of MD's who don't know shit about topics they don't know shit about, yet talked about any way.

Back