Ecuador To Hand Over Assange To UK

Sen. Richard Black: Why the Censors Hate Assange

Sen. Richard H. Black Posted on July 31, 2018

As a military officer, I was trained to strictly observe security protocols. So when I first heard of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, I was instinctively critical. But upon reading his released documents, I saw how Julian gave people accurate insights into the inner workings of their own government.

Government “of the People” cannot flourish beneath a suffocating cloak of secrecy. And secrecy is often aimed, not at protecting us from enemies abroad, but at deceiving us about the dark machinations of our own government. The most consequential secrets are those used to conceal steps taken to establish predicates for future wars – unwarranted conflicts that seem to roll off an endless assembly line. No-fly zones, bombings, sanctions, false flags, blockades, mercenaries, bloodthirsty terrorists have all become stock in trade. Sanctions destabilize our targets through hunger and suffering. We terrorize and blow body parts into the streets like calling cards. Regime change is the end game; coups and assassinations are fair play.

Before Assange, those who “broke the code” and detected the Deep State’s patterns of misbehavior were labeled “conspiracy theorists” or worse. But with the advent of WikiLeaks, original, unchallenged source documents have proven our arguments, and revealed the truth to citizens.

More here

Sen. Richard Black: Why the Censors Hate Assange

Sen. Richard H. Black Posted on July 31, 2018

As a military officer, I was trained to strictly observe security protocols. So when I first heard of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange, I was instinctively critical. But upon reading his released documents, I saw how Julian gave people accurate insights into the inner workings of their own government.

Government “of the People” cannot flourish beneath a suffocating cloak of secrecy. And secrecy is often aimed, not at protecting us from enemies abroad, but at deceiving us about the dark machinations of our own government. The most consequential secrets are those used to conceal steps taken to establish predicates for future wars – unwarranted conflicts that seem to roll off an endless assembly line. No-fly zones, bombings, sanctions, false flags, blockades, mercenaries, bloodthirsty terrorists have all become stock in trade. Sanctions destabilize our targets through hunger and suffering. We terrorize and blow body parts into the streets like calling cards. Regime change is the end game; coups and assassinations are fair play.

Before Assange, those who “broke the code” and detected the Deep State’s patterns of misbehavior were labeled “conspiracy theorists” or worse. But with the advent of WikiLeaks, original, unchallenged source documents have proven our arguments, and revealed the truth to citizens.

More here
Sure he USED to but since then he's been essentially doing Russian bidding. The lack of any negative releases on GOP, communication with members of GOP, and negative releases on the Dem party indicate Assange isn't an independent journalist who has altruistic motives.

5b50c4a9dda4c8c3698b45c0.jpg

https://www.rt.com/news/433783-wikileaks-assange-ecuador-uk/

Damn. He's going to get proper fucked. Jeff Sessions has a massive hard on for him.

This could get very ugly, depending on what he's still sitting on - or claims to be sitting on -- in terms of dirt. I'd be very surprised if this dude didn't have some kind of doomsday scenario insurance policy... Popcorn time...

I didn't say that "only white people pay taxes". Re-read my post, i didn't speak in absolutes.

But it is true, that white men pay the bulk of the taxes, and claim back very little.

Whereas Africans on dingies are a tax burden. If they start to migrate in huge numbers in the coming decades(which they will), it will break the welfare state.
Seriously? What do words mean now?
"Soon, there won't be enough white people to tax"=there aren't other people to tax, dontcha think?

I repeat, get stuffed.

That first cavity search he likely has coming the minute he steps foot on American soil should prove to a life changing experience and likely an interesting primer on his eventual federal prison stay.

668.jpg

Regarding the US, your own secretary of State, appointed by Trump, and former head of the CIA, in whom Trump says he has FULL CONFIDENCE, don't forget, says Wikileaks is an enemy of the United States. Whose side are you on?

I wasn't asking your opinion on Brexit, just this: Why do you support an enemy of your country?

I asked you a question first. I'll be more than happy to answer your question, after you answer mine:

What has Assange done, other than exposing people to information they should have already known anyways?

Ask Pompeo. He's the expert.
Edit:
"WikiLeaks walks like a hostile intelligence service and talks like a hostile intelligence service. It has encouraged its followers to find jobs at CIA in order to obtain intelligence. It directed Chelsea Manning in her theft of specific secret information. And it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States, while seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.

It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia. In January of this year, our Intelligence Community determined that Russian military intelligence—the GRU—had used WikiLeaks to release data of US victims that the GRU had obtained through cyber operations against the Democratic National Committee. And the report also found that Russia’s primary propaganda outlet, RT, has actively collaborated with WikiLeaks."

tenor.gif

The war of Wikileaks, Assange and other outlets exposing the inner workings of power

The internet is buzzing with theories after Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange's mother, Christine Assange, tweeted - and then deleted - what many believe to be a suggestion that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich "leaked docs proving corruption."

In response to the question "why did Julian publish damning docs against Hillary at such a crucial time which gave Humpty Dumpty Trump the upper hand?" Christine Assange replied "Its the duty of media to inform citizens about corruption," adding "a #DNC #Bernie supporter disgruntled with rigging leaked docs proving corruption."

"What should Wikileaks should have done? Hold on to them till after the election to advantage #Hillary?" she continued, adding "You are shooting the messenger!"

Internet Buzzing After Julian Assange's Mother Implicates Seth Rich In DNC Leak

What do you mean?

You wouldnt hate him so if a certain % of media that is anti Trump didnt hate him.

Yes some right wingers are hypocrites for hating Assange during obama years and now liking hin. But now it has flipped. Left and some people who might of semi defended a whistleblower like Assange have turned because they believe some swedish guy is a Russian agent. Based on what? Why would he.

It has gotten so bad some posters in here like @JosephDredd go around calling me and anyone who says opposite view that we are Russian "spies or bots". its retarded and dangerous.

He's been imprisoned for years because he's a rapist.

He had consensual sex with two women, who complained about a condom-break or something. That's not really what I call a "rapist". Of course, in Swedish terms, rape doesn't really mean rape like it does in the rest of the world. In Swedish terms, he's probably a rapist.

There was never any argument that he had forced anybody to have sex with him, physically or otherwise. It was more so the quality of his performance that led to the complaints.

You wouldnt hate him so if a certain % of media that is anti Trump didnt hate him.

Yes some right wingers are hypocrites for hating Assange during obama years and now liking hin. But now it has flipped. Left and some people who might of semi defended a whistleblower like Assange have turned because they believe some swedish guy is a Russian agent. Based on what? Why would he.

It has gotten so bad some posters in here like @JosephDredd go around calling me and anyone who says opposite view that we are Russian "spies or bots". its retarded and dangerous.
I didn't praise Assange durring the Obama years. I don't buy into the whole "MSM" ct nonsense. I don't like Drump cause he has consistently shown that he is a terrible potus, person and divides the country while embarrassing us on the world stage. He is a swampy guy that Comrade Chump.

I'm sorry @JosephDredd has rustled you so much that you have to call him into the thread. I am also sorry you can't take jokes.

Wait. Didnt he turn himself in because obama pardoned chelsea manning i think her name was?

He had consensual sex with two women, who complained about a condom-break or something. That's not really what I call a "rapist". Of course, in Swedish terms, rape doesn't really mean rape like it does in the rest of the world. In Swedish terms, he's probably a rapist.

There was never any argument that he had forced anybody to have sex with him, physically or otherwise. It was more so the quality of his performance that led to the complaints.
"a condom-break or something" More like grab them by the pussy...
<puh-lease75>

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden
"
The allegations centre on a 10-day period after Assange flew into Stockholm on Wednesday 11 August. One of the women, named in court as Miss A, told police that she had arranged Assange's trip to Sweden, and let him stay in her flat because she was due to be away. She returned early, on Friday 13 August, after which the pair went for a meal and then returned to her flat.

Her account to police, which Assange disputes, stated that he began stroking her leg as they drank tea, before he pulled off her clothes and snapped a necklace that she was wearing. According to her statement she "tried to put on some articles of clothing as it was going too quickly and uncomfortably but Assange ripped them off again". Miss A told police that she didn't want to go any further "but that it was too late to stop Assange as she had gone along with it so far", and so she allowed him to undress her.

According to the statement, Miss A then realised he was trying to have unprotected sex with her. She told police that she had tried a number of times to reach for a condom but Assange had stopped her by holding her arms and pinning her legs. The statement records Miss A describing how Assange then released her arms and agreed to use a condom, but she told the police that at some stage Assange had "done something" with the condom that resulted in it becoming ripped, and ejaculated without withdrawing.

When he was later interviewed by police in Stockholm, Assange agreed that he had had sex with Miss A but said he did not tear the condom, and that he was not aware that it had been torn. He told police that he had continued to sleep in Miss A's bed for the following week and she had never mentioned a torn condom.

On the following morning, Saturday 14 August, Assange spoke at a seminar organised by Miss A. A second woman, Miss W, had contacted Miss A to ask if she could attend. Both women joined Assange, the co-ordinator of the Swedish WikiLeaks group, whom we will call "Harold", and a few others for lunch.

Assange left the lunch with Miss W. She told the police she and Assange had visited the place where she worked and had then gone to a cinema where they had moved to the back row. He had kissed her and put his hands inside her clothing, she said.

That evening, Miss A held a party at her flat. One of her friends, "Monica", later told police that during the party Miss A had told her about the ripped condom and unprotected sex. Another friend told police that during the evening Miss A told her she had had "the worst sex ever" with Assange: "Not only had it been the world's worst screw, it had also been violent."

Assange's supporters point out that, despite her complaints against him, Miss A held a party for him on that evening and continued to allow him to stay in her flat.

On Sunday 15 August, Monica told police, Miss A told her that she thought Assange had torn the condom on purpose. According to Monica, Miss A said Assange was still staying in her flat but they were not having sex because he had "exceeded the limits of what she felt she could accept" and she did not feel safe.

The following day, Miss W phoned Assange and arranged to meet him late in the evening, according to her statement. The pair went back to her flat in Enkoping, near Stockholm. Miss W told police that though they started to have sex, Assange had not wanted to wear a condom, and she had moved away because she had not wanted unprotected sex. Assange had then lost interest, she said, and fallen asleep. However, during the night, they had both woken up and had sex at least once when "he agreed unwillingly to use a condom".

Early the next morning, Miss W told police, she had gone to buy breakfast before getting back into bed and falling asleep beside Assange. She had awoken to find him having sex with her, she said, but when she asked whether he was wearing a condom he said no. "According to her statement, she said: 'You better not have HIV' and he answered: 'Of course not,' " but "she couldn't be bothered to tell him one more time because she had been going on about the condom all night. She had never had unprotected sex before."

Last edited:
"a condom-break or something" More like grab them by the pussy...
<puh-lease75>

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden
"
The allegations centre on a 10-day period after Assange flew into Stockholm on Wednesday 11 August. One of the women, named in court as Miss A, told police that she had arranged Assange's trip to Sweden, and let him stay in her flat because she was due to be away. She returned early, on Friday 13 August, after which the pair went for a meal and then returned to her flat.

Her account to police, which Assange disputes, stated that he began stroking her leg as they drank tea, before he pulled off her clothes and snapped a necklace that she was wearing. According to her statement she "tried to put on some articles of clothing as it was going too quickly and uncomfortably but Assange ripped them off again". Miss A told police that she didn't want to go any further "but that it was too late to stop Assange as she had gone along with it so far", and so she allowed him to undress her.

According to the statement, Miss A then realised he was trying to have unprotected sex with her. She told police that she had tried a number of times to reach for a condom but Assange had stopped her by holding her arms and pinning her legs. The statement records Miss A describing how Assange then released her arms and agreed to use a condom, but she told the police that at some stage Assange had "done something" with the condom that resulted in it becoming ripped, and ejaculated without withdrawing.

When he was later interviewed by police in Stockholm, Assange agreed that he had had sex with Miss A but said he did not tear the condom, and that he was not aware that it had been torn. He told police that he had continued to sleep in Miss A's bed for the following week and she had never mentioned a torn condom.

On the following morning, Saturday 14 August, Assange spoke at a seminar organised by Miss A. A second woman, Miss W, had contacted Miss A to ask if she could attend. Both women joined Assange, the co-ordinator of the Swedish WikiLeaks group, whom we will call "Harold", and a few others for lunch.

Assange left the lunch with Miss W. She told the police she and Assange had visited the place where she worked and had then gone to a cinema where they had moved to the back row. He had kissed her and put his hands inside her clothing, she said.

That evening, Miss A held a party at her flat. One of her friends, "Monica", later told police that during the party Miss A had told her about the ripped condom and unprotected sex. Another friend told police that during the evening Miss A told her she had had "the worst sex ever" with Assange: "Not only had it been the world's worst screw, it had also been violent."

Assange's supporters point out that, despite her complaints against him, Miss A held a party for him on that evening and continued to allow him to stay in her flat.

On Sunday 15 August, Monica told police, Miss A told her that she thought Assange had torn the condom on purpose. According to Monica, Miss A said Assange was still staying in her flat but they were not having sex because he had "exceeded the limits of what she felt she could accept" and she did not feel safe.

The following day, Miss W phoned Assange and arranged to meet him late in the evening, according to her statement. The pair went back to her flat in Enkoping, near Stockholm. Miss W told police that though they started to have sex, Assange had not wanted to wear a condom, and she had moved away because she had not wanted unprotected sex. Assange had then lost interest, she said, and fallen asleep. However, during the night, they had both woken up and had sex at least once when "he agreed unwillingly to use a condom".

Early the next morning, Miss W told police, she had gone to buy breakfast before getting back into bed and falling asleep beside Assange. She had awoken to find him having sex with her, she said, but when she asked whether he was wearing a condom he said no. "According to her statement, she said: 'You better not have HIV' and he answered: 'Of course not,' " but "she couldn't be bothered to tell him one more time because she had been going on about the condom all night. She had never had unprotected sex before."

On 20 August 2010, two women, a 26-year-old living in Enköping and a 31-year-old living in Stockholm,[6][7] jointly went to the Swedish police not seeking to bring charges against Assange but in order to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases after their separate sexual encounters with him.[8] The police told them that they could not simply tell Assange to take a test, but that their statements would be passed to the prosecutor.[9] Later that day, the duty prosecutor ordered the arrest of Julian Assange on the suspicion of rape and molestation.[10]

The next day, the case was transferred to Chefsåklagare (Chief Public Prosecutor) Eva Finné. In answer to questions surrounding the incidents, the following day, Finné declared, "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape". However, Karin Rosander from the Swedish Prosecution Authority, said Assange remained suspected of molestation. Police gave no further comment at the time, but continued the investigation.[11]

At worst he would be regarded as a "sexual molester", not a rapist. He did not forcefully have sex with anyone without their consent.

Back