Ecuador To Hand Over Assange To UK

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score
5b50c4a9dda4c8c3698b45c0.jpg

Ecuador is ready to hand over the WikiLeaks founder to the UK in “coming weeks or even days,” RT editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan said citing her own sources, as prospects of his eviction from the embassy are back in the media.
“My sources tell me [Julian] Assange will be handed over to Britain in the coming weeks or even days,” Simonyan wrote in a recent tweet which was reposted by WikiLeaks. “Like never before, I wish my sources were wrong,” she continued.

https://www.rt.com/news/433783-wikileaks-assange-ecuador-uk/

Damn. He's going to get proper fucked. Jeff Sessions has a massive hard on for him.

Gonna have to break out the extra small violins for this one.

He has no one else to blame but himself, he's had more than enough time to dig out his own El Chapo escape tunnel.

I look forward to arguing about his pardon in 2020.

Can’t he get some mercenaries to extract him with a helicopter or something?

Purge against whistleblowers continues. Obama hated them when in office, Assange only hope is to let Trump know this and hope his anti-obama stance gives him a pardon.

Do they have waterboarding and offsite black intel extraction sites there?

Seriously, that dude can get fucked.
I'll never forgive him for the 4am book pitch.

Quite the conundrum. Do 30 years in Gitmo or chop your cock off for a Manning-esque pardon?

th

Birds of a feather...

Purge against whistleblowers continues. Obama hated them when in office, Assange only hope is to let Trump know this and hope his anti-obama stance gives him a pardon.
This guy is not a whistleblower.

One Russian agent down, one to go...

Back