Ecuador To Hand Over Assange To UK

Wow. Huh.

Well, I'm guessing we have a closed door deal here.

Assange will plead to some shit, and never spend a day in prison. Maybe held in jail until the plea deal, but never a day in prison.
He's been imprisoned for years because he's a rapist.

Isn't there a Palestinian somewhere you need to breast feed?
OoOoo.gif

th

Morphs into....

th

Via "Prison Goggles"....

Jeez, imagine if they stuck him in San Quinton or something, he'd be fucked literally. But I guess he'd be fucked in any fed facility if he's not in PC. If he's in PC he'll slowly mentally degrade and end up giving up sources I suspect, which is probably going to be the tactic if they keep him alive.

Jeez, imagine if they stuck him in San Quinton or something, he'd be fucked literally. But I guess he'd be fucked in any fed facility if he's not in PC. If he's in PC he'll slowly mentally degrade and end up giving up sources I suspect, which is probably going to be the tactic if they keep him alive.

My older brother is a retired Correctional Officer and you're 100% dead-on-balls correct.

It's like people think Assange owes something to America. Count me on the side of free speech and free press.

I definitely like some of the fallout from wikileaks but Assange himself comes off to me as deeply anti American and slimy.

This doesn't look good for him. We may see this guy get executed in the future and I wouldn't lose any sleep. He released information that at times jeopardized the lives of allied soldiers on the ground.

He's got it coming.

I like Snowden though and I don't believe he was a spy.
I think Snowden is more a whistleblower but he fucked up by not wanting to be prosecuted and gave all that intel away to the Chinese and Russians. He would have gotten a lot more sympathy if he had stayed here and faced the music.

Last edited:
So it's the whites that are workers and the rest moochers. Ok, now I understand, yes I don't believe you'd need any propaganda to vote for Brexit. In reality those desires of yours may cause your country more hardships. Was it Wales that has already stated they'd prefer to stay in the EU even if it meant separating from the UK?

the Welsh people voted for Brexit.
854,572 (52.5%) voters in Wales chose to leave the EU, compared with 772,347 (47.5%) supporting Remain.

the Welsh people voted for Brexit.
854,572 (52.5%) voters in Wales chose to leave the EU, compared with 772,347 (47.5%) supporting Remain.
Ok, maybe it was Scotland, but I know May scuttled the idea of voting on secession until after Brexit was finalized so it wouldn't weaken their position while negotiating with the EU.

I think Snowden is more a whistleblower but he ducked up by not wanting to be prosecuted and gave all that intel away to the Chinese and Russians. He would have gotten a lot more sympathy if he had stayed here and faced the music.

Yea but if he had stayed they would have made an example out of him by giving him life or executing him I think. I don't think he gave anything to the Chinese, I we don't know about the Russians. The Russians are holding him as a bargaining chip.

UK home of locking up sex symbols shake my head.

He has exposed American agents, including our spies and military personnel, to danger across the world by publishing CIA outpost locations, their identities, the description and amount of our military equipment in certain countries, etc, and all where people like ISIS could read it. This included leaking our CIA's strongest tools for maintaining digital dominance in the cybersecurity fear. That's your security the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians are ravaging, now.

He prints the secrets to our weapons every time they've gotten their hands on sensitive blueprints. That's your tax money he's handing to your enemies and your friends alike. That's your R&D.

He electioneers for Trump on the behalf of Putin by pronouncing that "huge leaks" are coming out about Hillary, after the Podesta dump, but never delivers. He did that several times, IIRC. He was trickling this stuff at the most politically sensitive times for Trump, too, when he would be bleeding in the polls. He actively participated in a deliberate attempt to manipulate our elections, and not because he thought Trump was a good guy, or was anti-establishment. He just wants to hurt the USA every chance that he gets. This is the assessment of your own intelligence community acting under and publishing by consent of department heads selected by Trump.

This is simply one of the best sources of news in existence right now:
https://theintercept.com/2018/07/21...-and-hand-him-over-to-the-uk-what-comes-next/
Thats a good article and all the more reason to support him. Read the gomments too.

Yea but if he had stayed they would have made an example out of him by giving him life or executing him I think. I don't think he gave anything to the Chinese, I we don't know about the Russians. The Russians are holding him as a bargaining chip.
He didn't give it to them in exchange for harboring him, but in seeking refuge in China first and then Russia and meeting with their officials, it's almost certain their intelligence agencies got a hold of the material.

He didn't give it to them in exchange for harboring him, but in seeking refuge in China first and then Russia and meeting with their officials, it's almost certain their intelligence agencies got a hold of the material.

We simply don't know this.

This is just a straight up wrong. Why are you spending so much time disseminating facile pish on this subject?
Because he's been living in a foreign embassy for years. I didn't mean it in a literal sense. Martha Stewart probably did easier time than he has been, especially since they've cut off his internet connection.

It's like people think Assange owes something to America. Count me on the side of free speech and free press.
It's like you think America owes something to a hostile Australian.

Sorry, I draw the line with "free speech" on foreigners who leak secrets from illegally hacked or stolen government documents that get my own killed.

Back