Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v4: Cover of TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering when Trumps awareness of the meeting taking place will come out...

<21>

It doesn't matter what his reason for leaking was. Any memos he had from his meeting with the President were classified, and if he thought Trump was obstructing justice, he was legally required to submit his findings to the DOJ. Leaking it to the press through a 3rd party was illegal and unethical, same as these other NSA acquired leaks.

Sigh, yeah, I'm sure you know more about what is legal and illegal than James Comey (former head of the FBI, former assistant AG, and former US Attorney) and a Columbia law professor.

And yeah, Comey probably didn't think about the potential illegality of what he was doing, and probably just handed the memos to his friend, they forgot to talk about the potential illegality of what Comey was doing, and then they went to get some beers and bird dog some chicks.

And lol where in a later post you placed Comey as part of the Obama administration with Donald Trump as an opponent. <{MingNope}>

Hurting the cause?<36>

What are you on about? You really can't get your head around that this isn't a jury of public opinion. There is a special prosecutor who doesn't give a fuck what I, you, or Newt Gingrich thinks.

And lol at boy who cried wolf, that is Trump Jr. lying about everything and everything having to do with the meeting. Even we believe his story as is though, there still is an argument that he broke the law.

And no, a year isn't long enough for the investigation, this thing is going to drag on and on.

I'm not going anywhere.... set the terms of the bet. I'll most likely agree

I'm not going anywhere.... set the terms of the bet. I'll most likely agree

Betting on this is retarded, and it seems like you trying to throw down gauntlet as way to avoid talking about the facts of the meeting, the larger investigation, and about how the senate is reacting to Trump's strange (at best) relationship.

Sigh, yeah, I'm sure you know more about what is legal and illegal than James Comey (former head of the FBI, former assistant AG, and former US Attorney) and a Columbia law professor.

And yeah, Comey probably didn't think about the potential illegality of what he was doing, and probably just handed the memos to his friend, they forgot to talk about the potential illegality of what Comey was doing, and then they went to get some beers and bird dog some chicks.

And lol where in a later post you placed Comey as part of the Obama administration with Donald Trump as an opponent. <{MingNope}>

Sounds like the resume of a privaged white male who has been blessed with giant genetics. Former AG and a friend of Comeys telling you the same thing I just said:

Also, there is clear evidence of Comey colluding with the previous Democrat administration to drop the investigation on their candidate and label it a "matter". Since then, we have seen nothing but leaks come from this guy.

Just another in series of deep state traitors seeking to undermine the American people and the President they chose.

Writes racist shit about Asians - has Bruce Lee in name.

<YeahOKJen>

Huh? Pointing out that most of the valuable real estate in your province is foreign owned is racist? Lol. The craziness of the left never ceases to amaze me.

Here is a world lesson for you. All the rich people in China worry about the government seizing their wealth as it has occurred before in their history. As a result, they have invested heavily in west coast real estate, but primarily BC because the leftist politicians you elect keep selling you out.

But by all means, keep drinking that kool aid and living in shacks with 10 roommates. Real utopia.

Betting on this is retarded, and it seems like you trying to throw down gauntlet as way to avoid talking about the facts of the meeting, the larger investigation, and about how the senate is reacting to Trump's strange (at best) relationship.
There is nothing to discuss. Opposition research is not nor should be a crime. You all are getting hyped up over this as if something will happen. Thus the gauntlet. I'll bet my account against your av. I'm confident. Are you my huckleberry?

Sounds like the resume of a privaged white male who has been blessed with giant genetics. Former AG and a friend of Comeys telling you the same thing I just said:

Also, there is clear evidence of Comey colluding with the previous Democrat administration to drop the investigation on their candidate and label it a "matter". Since then, we have seen nothing but leaks come from this guy.

Just another in series of deep state traitors seeking to undermine the American people and the President they chose.

Uh, 1) Gonzales didn't say it was illegal, which was my whole point. 2) Comey and Gonzales have quite a high profile history of disagreeing. 3) Gonzales had to resign as AG in shame.

And "colluding" by calling it a matter? Please.<27>

So they didn't discuss the Magnitsky act? What are you trying to say?
Who knows what they discussed, do you? He lied about having a meeting period, so did Kushner, so did Manafort. Then mini Trump went on Fox and said that was the whole story "thats everything", suddenly more information came out the next day and we found out he was lying his Trump ass off again. Let me guess, you want to believe whatever he says...right?

From Bauer:

But this is highly suggestive of a potential violation of the law on two counts. Number one, it demonstrates that the campaign as a whole had the intent to court support, receive support, solicit support from a foreign national source, in this case, the Russia government.

Second, the meeting itself could constitute illegal solicitation of support from a foreign national under campaign finance law. So, it both has broad legal significance, and on that one specific issue of liability, has a more concrete significance.

Yes. I’m talking here about a statute that has been on the books for many years that Congress tightened in 2002 that prohibits receiving and soliciting contributions from a foreign national or providing the foreign national with substantial assistance in trying to influence a U.S. election.

Why are you not in counter espionage? Sounds like youd catch all of the spies. Prove there was a spy. Then prove Trump Jr knew there was a spy. And lastly, prove that Trump worked with this spy in any illegal capacity. I'll be waiting
Do you have ANY common sense? Spy spy blah blah, there is tons of information if you actually want to read it and learn. Don't go to your safe spot Fox and believe everything they tell you, do you not care to know the truth or are you going to believe everything the Trumps say?

I'm wondering when Trumps awareness of the meeting taking place will come out...

<21>
All they need is phone call records and times (and no Obama didn't wire tap the meeting :) )
, I'd bet anything it comes out.

There is nothing to discuss. Opposition research is not nor should be a crime. You all are getting hyped up over this as if something will happen. Thus the gauntlet. I'll bet my account against your av. I'm confident. Are you my huckleberry?

Trump Jr. has been exposed lying every which way about a meeting (that you are taking his word resulted in nothing, and there was no quid pro quo regarding reducing sanctions, and think the senate's actions are just being bring up things "out of thin air") with people connected to the brutal and corrupt Russian government (as was explained to him in his published e-mails) when for a year the Trump folks have been saying they have had nothing to do with Russia, and it's "nothing."

Try formulating arguments to explain the areas of my issues instead of acting like a belligerent drunk and challenging me to a bet about what will happen to Trump Jr., Trump Jr. is small potatoes, but he put his brother in law and his father in a bad spot.

Like you're implying something illegal happened but don't have the balls to make a claim
Well who knows lol. Not me.
The whole thing seems very suspect and has gotten weirder by the day.
Sure you didn't mistake me for someone else? I've made like 5 posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back