Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v4: Cover of TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you ask questions to troll. Everyone here knows that the answer to those questions wouldn't make the slightest difference to you.
Wrong... Make a difference or not, the answers aren't flowing because nothing illegal happened.

Yeah, he gave the memos to his legal professor friend to show to the press so they wouldn't park outside of his house like they did to Terrell Owens during his Eagles contract negotiations. Are you seriously suggesting that people didn't know that it was Comey "leaking" the memos through "someone close to James Comey?"

It doesn't matter what his reason for leaking was. Any memos he had from his meeting with the President were classified, and if he thought Trump was obstructing justice, he was legally required to submit his findings to the DOJ. Leaking it to the press through a 3rd party was illegal and unethical, same as these other NSA acquired leaks.

1. So you have no evidence of a crime yet are salivating anyways.

2. That's kinda my point. The pure speculation into crimes committed is hurting the cause. Like the boy that cried wolf. All this supposedly damning info coming out, yet a crime has still not emerged. Better to leave it alone til you actually have something imo.

3. Trump Jr is currently in zero legal jeapordy. Things may change as actual evidence is possibly released. Av/sig/ account bet on the fact Trump Jr isn't charged within a year?

You don't know how these Kathy Griffins feel and how broken they are.

They spent 1 year and a half years being wrong about absolutely everything and are now really desperate. They think this is their last chance but there was no crime here. They are being ridiculous (like usual)

The candidate that they voted for has commited more crimes than any other candidate in US history and they are outraged over a candidates son taking a legal meeting because he was told there was dirt on his father's opponent. Ridiculous

You don't know how these Kathy Griffins feel and how broken they are.

They spent 1 year and a half being wrong about absolutely everything and are now really desperate. They think this is their last chance but there was no crime here. They are being ridiculous (like usual)
What's extra funny is the emails suggested Hillary was the one who was colluding with Russia. The dirt they wanted to share was supposed to be her dealings with the Russian government.

What's extra funny is the emails suggested Hillary was the one who was colluding with Russia. The dirt they wanted to share was supposed to be her dealings with the Russian government.

Exactly.

"Hey, your father's opponent is colluding with Russia. I have proof."

Then these lefties freak out with their beta rage over him taking a legal meeting. This isn't the Clinton Foundation where there was actual quid pro quo with the likes of Saudi, Russia, Ukraine etc.

Exactly.

"Hey, your father's opponent is colluding with Russia. I have proof."

Then these lefties freak out with their beta rage over him taking a legal meeting. This isn't the Clinton Foundation where there was actual quid pro quo with the likes of Saudi, Russia, Ukraine etc.
Give it an hour and these jokes will come back mocking those that don't accept their narrative. I'll come back and ask what law was broken, offer an av,sig,act bet, and all will be silent again. Like fucking clockwork

Give it an hour and these jokes will come back mocking those that don't accept their narrative. I'll come back and ask what law was broken, offer an av,sig,act bet, and all will be silent again. Like fucking clockwork

You will get another limp wristed hissy fit like "You asked me a question that I don't like the answer to....I'm done with you!" as seen on the last page

You will get another limp wristed hissy fit like "You asked me a question that I don't like the answer to....I'm done with you!" as seen on the last page

When I have more time to find it, I'll send you madmicks replies to me. He literally decided to correct my spelling and word choice instead of engage directly. I told him I would put my account against his av. Dude quoted the post and avoided my challenge. Bunch of bark, but not much bite.

Yeah I'm sure people meet with spies all the time. Spies don't exactly tell everybody their spies ya know...
Exactly! So when a foreign Government says they want to have a meeting with you maybe you should suspect something. And if you don't suspect anything, maybe you knew all along who you were meeting with and what they were.

Exactly! So when a foreign Government says they want to have a meeting with you maybe you should suspect something. And if you don't suspect anything, maybe you knew all along who you were meeting with and what they were.

Why are you not in counter espionage? Sounds like youd catch all of the spies. Prove there was a spy. Then prove Trump Jr knew there was a spy. And lastly, prove that Trump worked with this spy in any illegal capacity. I'll be waiting

I thought the emails were much longer. Just read the whole thing, and the Magnitsky act wasn't mentioned at all. I'm assuming then that they brought it up in the meeting. What exactly did Trump Jr do wrong?

"“This is treason,” Richard Painter, a former George W. Bush White House ethics lawyer, wrote Sunday night on Twitter. “He must have known that the only way Russia would get such information was by spying.”

Painter added in another message: “In the Bush administration we could have had him in custody for questioning by now.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/10/donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-legal-danger-240370

"“This is treason,” Richard Painter, a former George W. Bush White House ethics lawyer, wrote Sunday night on Twitter. “He must have known that the only way Russia would get such information was by spying.”

Painter added in another message: “In the Bush administration we could have had him in custody for questioning by now.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/10/donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting-legal-danger-240370
Then question him. See how much nothing comes of it. Lol at treason.

Why are you not in counter espionage? Sounds like youd catch all of the spies. Prove there was a spy. Then prove Trump Jr knew there was a spy. And lastly, prove that Trump worked with this spy in any illegal capacity. I'll be waiting

The whole thing is ridiculous.

For starters, the meeting was initiated by a British TABLOID writer/publicist. It's like a British equivalent of Perez Hilton emailing Donald Trump Jr to set up a meeting between him and a "Kremlin lawyer". Except the lawyer is not working for Kremlin, but for a firm that works with Clintons.

Meanwhile, you have all these leakers from the previous administration like Reality Winner and James Comey that used NSA spying as a political tool against their opponents. A strong indication that the corruption at home is far more cancerous than any foreign meddling attempt.

Like someone said in a post I quoted...

"That knife in your back, DonJr.? It's got Jared Kushner's prints all over it."

Also, why would the Russian government need to spy to know that Hillary had inappropriate dealings with the Russian government? Make more sense

Also, why would the Russian government need to spy to know that Hillary had inappropriate dealings with the Russian government? Make more sense

Ok, name a scandal that she's been brought up on charges and convicted of then?

President Trump thinks that she's not a bigly deal.

I gotta wonder what the Russians were getting out of that meeting

The whole thing is ridiculous.

For starters, the meeting was initiated by a British TABLOID writer/publicist. It's like a British equivalent of Perez Hilton emailing Donald Trump Jr to set up a meeting between him and a "Kremlin lawyer". Except the lawyer is not working for Kremlin, but for a firm that works with Clintons.

Meanwhile, you have all these leakers from the previous administration like Reality Winner and James Comey that used NSA spying as a political tool against their opponents. A strong indication that the corruption at home is far more cancerous than any foreign meddling attempt.
Retarded Info wars bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back