Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v4: Cover of TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Why would Russia need to spy to know if she was dealing with them or not?

What?

The only way to dig up dirt (by that I mean illegal activity in Russia) on Sec. Clinton was to have her under surveillance.

Name a scandal that she's been brought up on charges and convicted of then?

If you can't then you have a nothingburger.

What?

The only way to dig up dirt (by that I mean illegal activity in Russia) on Sec. Clinton was to have her under surveillance.

He is asking a pretty simple question.

If the meeting with Donald Jr was to give the Trump campaign evidence of Clinton doing something illegal in Russia, why would they need to hack the DNC? They would already have been a part of the illegal activity.

Just more evidence pointing towards the DNC/Podesta leaks being an internal job.

He is asking a pretty simple question.

If the meeting with Donald Jr was to give the Trump campaign evidence of Clinton doing something illegal in Russia, why would they need to hack the DNC? They would already have been a part of the illegal activity.

Just more evidence pointing towards the DNC/Podesta leaks being an internal job.

So...
Where's the evidence then? Surely someone cares.

1500263208155.png

Drip drip. Defend this one, Trumpets.

What?

From trump jr emails: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate ****Hillary and her dealings with Russia**** and would be very useful to your father."

She was allegedly dealing with Russia. Now why would Russia need to spy to know she was dealing with them? Am I making sense now?

So...
Where's the evidence then? Surely someone cares.

I think it's obvious that nothing was gathered from the meeting, and that the real scandal is in Donald Jr creaming his pants over foreign sourced opposition research.

From I've read, she alluded to some Clinton dealings in Russia, but did not have anything concrete to offer and said that the Trump campaign would have to do further research, before going into Magnitsky Act. Kushner left the meeting, the rest stayed there and lost interest.

From trump jr emails: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate ****Hillary and her dealings with Russia**** and would be very useful to your father."

She was allegedly dealing with Russia. Now why would Russia need to spy to know she was dealing with them? Am I making sense now?
Not at all actually.

Keep losing what? I'm from BC. My in my provincial election both super leftist parties just won. I thank the heavens every day I'm not American.

I'm sure that BC real estate market is wonderful. More like Chinese Columbia at this point anyhow.

@Madmick is a beast when he gets rolling. He's the juggernaut, bitch.

@Overpressure is in his finest hour. I've been legit lolling for an hour now. This thread should go on his resume.

@klnOmega is giving a good accounting of himself. He's handling his Ann Coulter moment with wit and aplomb. I don't know if he likes me, but i like him. Probably still going to argue with him, though.

I'm going with the above

1. So you have no evidence of a crime yet are salivating anyways.

2. That's kinda my point. The pure speculation into crimes committed is hurting the cause. Like the boy that cried wolf. All this supposedly damning info coming out, yet a crime has still not emerged. Better to leave it alone til you actually have something imo.

3. Trump Jr is currently in zero legal jeapordy. Things may change as actual evidence is possibly released. Av/sig/ account bet on the fact Trump Jr isn't charged within a year?

Hurting the cause?<36>

What are you on about? You really can't get your head around that this isn't a jury of public opinion. There is a special prosecutor who doesn't give a fuck what I, you, or Newt Gingrich thinks.

And lol at boy who cried wolf, that is Trump Jr. lying about everything and everything having to do with the meeting. Even we believe his story as is though, there still is an argument that he broke the law.

And no, a year isn't long enough for the investigation, this thing is going to drag on and on.

While I do agree the US should have better relations with Russia on general principle, Putin is legit a bad guy and Trump seems like he idolizes the dude.

I can only imagine what went on during their meeting where Trump came out of it advocating for "joint cybersecurity efforts." I mean gtfo this slimy ass draft dodging old man living out his bucket list is out of his league on the international political stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back