Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill

I Don't know thread you're talking about and yea, Trump was wrong f8r pushing that birther shit...

In regards to the current left and how everything is "racist" and pushing this ridiculous narrative that Trump won only because of derp derp white racists....this is incredibly absurd...

And if the the left try th8s gameplan in 2020 they Will again lose...and badly..

The thread is called "Polish kids vs British kids" or something like that. It's a not-so-subtle propaganda thread from the usual suspects.

Of course it's absurd to call everything racist, and some people take it way too far. But you should not feel the need to pick a side here, and tote the company line. You can look at every situation individually, because a lot of them require that.

For example, the Tweet that Trump put out above ^^^ is absolutely pushing a racist agenda. It's completely fabricated, and created for the sole purpose of spreading anti-black propaganda. It is exactly the type of propaganda that Nazi's used to demonize Jewish people. That is not an exaggeration, that is an obvious and objective observation. To claim that sending out that Tweet is not reason to suspect racism is pigheaded. Can you acknowledge that? I believe that if you cannot, then there is a serious bias preventing you from being honest about the situation.

please show a link to some legitimate businesses where owners say that please. would love to see that. or at least some where the people have all their teeth and maybe no face tattoos. obviously there are a few nutjobs in any extreme. but this is being passed of as the norm these days when it isnt.

I have never seen anything like that from a business owner, since that would undoubtedly be bad for business. Plus most people who own a business are probably too intelligent to be a racist in the first place. I don't think that would be a common occurrence at all.

But if you search "racist rant" you'll see dozens of videos of people in stores, restaurants, or in the streets just screaming slurs at people. Lots of "go back to your country" stuff, etc. People are assholes, especially dumb people (there are plenty of them on this board).

I think dumb, poor, white people tend to make up the majority of white supremacists because it gives them a reason to have confidence. They can be dumb and poor, but still feel genetically superior to brown people and believe they own a country (that they do not really contribute to).

The Vietnamese woman who cuts my hair was cursed out by a drunk bum recently and told to go back to her country. Of course, the Vietnamese woman is a great person who owns a business and pays taxes, while the drunk bum is just a dumb drunk bum who relies on race to feel special.

I have never seen anything like that from a business owner, since that would undoubtedly be bad for business. Plus most people who own a business are probably too intelligent to be a racist in the first place. I don't think that would be a common occurrence at all.

But if you search "racist rant" you'll see dozens of videos of people in stores, restaurants, or in the streets just screaming slurs at people. Lots of "go back to your country" stuff, etc. People are assholes, especially dumb people (there are plenty of them on this board).

I think dumb, poor, white people tend to make up the majority of white supremacists because it gives them a reason to have confidence. They can be dumb and poor, but still feel genetically superior to brown people and believe they own a country (that they do not really contribute to).

The Vietnamese woman who cuts my hair was cursed out by a drunk bum recently and told to go back to her country. Of course, the Vietnamese woman is a great person who owns a business and pays taxes, while the drunk bum is just a dumb drunk bum who relies on race to feel special.
i agree with all that you said. and i would think that most people can look at those idiots, and write them off as just that....idiots. All races, colors and ethnic groups have their small share. my biggest problem with this article is that it was just so clearly bs and for anyone not to see that, is just amazing to me. how long have they been in business? and all of a sudden they feel empowered thanks to trump to tell their black customers to f off? please.

i agree with all that you said. and i would think that most people can look at those idiots, and write them off as just that....idiots. All races, colors and ethnic groups have their small share. my biggest problem with this article is that it was just so clearly bs and for anyone not to see that, is just amazing to me. how long have they been in business? and all of a sudden they feel empowered thanks to trump to tell their black customers to f off? please.

Yeah there is no way to say with certainty that it has never happened but if it has it is obviously an extreme outlier. I'm sure you can find outliers from every race who have refused service to somebody. I don't see any sudden trend here though, A lot of this stuff is sensationalism.

The thread is called "Polish kids vs British kids" or something like that. It's a not-so-subtle propaganda thread from the usual suspects.

Of course it's absurd to call everything racist, and some people take it way too far. But you should not feel the need to pick a side here, and tote the company line. You can look at every situation individually, because a lot of them require that.

For example, the Tweet that Trump put out above ^^^ is absolutely pushing a racist agenda. It's completely fabricated, and created for the sole purpose of spreading anti-black propaganda. It is exactly the type of propaganda that Nazi's used to demonize Jewish people. That is not an exaggeration, that is an obvious and objective observation. To claim that sending out that Tweet is not reason to suspect racism is pigheaded. Can you acknowledge that? I believe that if you cannot, then there is a serious bias preventing you from being honest about the situation.

which tweet, the cop and black one?

yea, that was wrong...and he should know better, especially to verify the facts before posting $hit.

and Yea, I understand that he does pander to the certain elements of the Alt-right. (which I also despise.)

I hate any entity that endorses, practices identify politics...

and right now, it has taken over the leftist political ideology.

The alt right is very small...

whereas, the new left has gained traction and far more dangerous to this country.

which tweet, the cop and black one?

yea, that was wrong...and he should know better, especially to verify the facts before posting $hit.

and Yea, I understand that he does pander to the certain elements of the Alt-right. (which I also despise.)

I hate any entity that endorses, practices identify politics...

and right now, it has taken over the leftist political ideology.

The alt right is very small...

whereas, the new left has gained traction and far more dangerous to this country.

You sound like more of a Ben Shapiro guy than a Milo Y guy, Lol. That's a good thing.

You may think the alt-right or whatever you want to call them is small now, but there is the opportunity there for rapid growth, just like the more extreme people on the left. They both feed into each other, when one grows so does the other. It's like an imbecile balance.

You sound like more of a Ben Shapiro guy than a Milo Y guy, Lol. That's a good thing.

You may think the alt-right or whatever you want to call them is small now, but there is the opportunity there for rapid growth, just like the more extreme people on the left. They both feed into each other, when one grows so does the other. It's like an imbecile balance.

Ben Shapiro is absolutely brilliant as he is consistent.

I do applaud Milo for having the balls to call out leftist fanatics and problems associated with Islam...but it has become more and more evident that he's a troll.

I have never seen that exact quote, but I could post dozens of youtube videos of people caught on camera going on racist rants in public places. It's not that rare at all.

Really? There are how many millions of white people in America, and you source "dozens" of racist tirades caught on video circulating the net as proof that it isn't rare?

That kind of statistical analysis is scary in itself.

It's only slander if it isn't true, the person saying it would also either have to know it isn't true, show a reckless disregard for the truth, or say/write it with malicious intent.

None of those latter 3 things apply on this issue so it's not slander.

Agree, one could reasonably conclude what she said is likely true.

Trumps birther claims against Obama were an example of what would constitute legal slander, as there was no evidence to show this, and tons of public evidence to disprove it.

Oh, and NBC never fired Trump for his attacks on the president.

Really? There are how many millions of white people in America, and you source "dozens" of racist tirades caught on video circulating the net as proof that it isn't rare?

That kind of statistical analysis is scary in itself.

Statistical analysis? Lol.

Relax and read the next post I made. Stop being a hack, I said nothing controversial there.

Reprimanded? Should've been fired. Especially working for ESPN who shouldn't be involved in politics. Half of their viewers are Trump supporters.

Why should she be fired? The ability to openly bash the President in public and not suffer repercussions used to be seen as a positive aspect of living in America.

Ben Shapiro is absolutely brilliant as he is consistent.

I do applaud Milo for having the balls to call out leftist fanatics and problems associated with Islam...but it has become more and more evident that he's a troll.

Milo is not brave for being a troll Lol. There is nothing brave about that, it's just a cheap way to make money off of doofuses. In Shapiro's words, "It is not fighting political correctness to shout cuck at people. It doesn't make the world a better place. You're just an asshole."

Shapiro is consistent, from what I've seen (which is not much, but a handful of videos). The only criticism I really have is that he sometimes begins an argument with a strawman, then works backwards. For example I saw him begin an abortion debate with the statement, "The majority of Democrats think abortion is just a form of birth control," which is the opinion of literally zero people that I've ever had a discussion with, and would obviously need to be supported with some evidence. I think the statement is intended to insult people, since he is deeply religious.

she's not bad looking.

iu

giphy.gif

Why should she be fired? The ability to openly bash the President in public and not suffer repercussions used to be seen as a positive aspect of living in America.
She should be fired because she's shit at the job she was hired for ie sports reporting. Not for the Tweet, but she's shite at the whole ESPN sports reporting aspect.

She should be fired because she's shit at the job she was hired for ie sports reporting. Not for the Tweet, but she's shite at the whole ESPN sports reporting aspect.

I've never watched that SC6 show, so wouldn't know

I've never watched that SC6 show, so wouldn't know
I think I've watching it twice and it's terrible.

Frankly, everything but Not Top Ten is terrible on ESPN now... and even that is starting to suck with all the soccer shit that makes that list.

I guess she doesn't know that Trump got 1/3 of the Hispanic vote, over 40% of the female vote, and millions of people who previously voted for Obama.

<NoneOfMy>

ESPN is a complete joke these days... A complete double standard going on over there.

Back