Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill

If they keep throwing that word around without any real substance it'll be another case of the boy who cried wolf, no one will take any notice.

People are so stupid its hard to accept there's not an agenda.
He clearly doesn't want to outright condemn Nazis and considers a Mexican judge unfit to rule on his case because he's Mexican.
The shoe fucking fits, and trump should either wear it or change.

Here is some of Trump's propaganda. He was harshly called out for this by Bill O'Reilly, of all people, it was so outlandish and fucked up. But he refused to apologize, he just kept deflecting blame.

If you don't want people to think you're a racist, maybe a good idea would be to not Tweet out racist propaganda. Maybe another good idea would be to show remorse if somehow, like an 85 year old lady, you did not realize you were Tweeting propaganda.

CUcfY6mWwAAx6b7.jpg

Here is some of Trump's propaganda. He was harshly called out for this by Bill O'Reilly, of all people, it was so outlandish and fucked up. But he refused to apologize, he just kept deflecting blame.

If you don't want people to think you're a racist, maybe a good idea would be to not Tweet out racist propaganda. Maybe another good idea would be to show remorse if somehow, like an 85 year old lady, you did not realize you were Tweeting propaganda.

CUcfY6mWwAAx6b7.jpg

I don't think he nor his supporters care much about who you guys call racist. We know you're all loons.

CUcfY6mWwAAx6b7.jpg
Is he a racist, or is he stupid, or both?
It's a fun game to play when it's your President!

Is he a racist, or is he stupid, or both?
It's a fun game to play when it's your President!

I think he is misinformed, because he reads the same fake news sources that his supporters do. I think he truly believed white people are killed by blacks at a rate FIVE times more than reality. If that is true then he had to somehow not notice that what he was Tweeting was obvious racist propaganda. That seems almost impossible.

Does that make him stupid? Probably a little bit. He has a very specialized skill set in business and entertainment. But his complete incoherent ramblings, his lack of awareness, and his pathological lying about ridiculous things makes him seem unintelligent.

I think he is misinformed, because he reads the same fake news sources that his supporters do. I think he truly believed white people are killed by blacks at a rate FIVE times more than reality. If that is true then he had to somehow not notice that what he was Tweeting was obvious racist propaganda. That seems almost impossible.

Does that make him stupid? Probably a little bit. He has a very specialized skill set in business and entertainment. But his complete incoherent ramblings, his lack of awareness, and his pathological lying about ridiculous things makes him seem unintelligent.
In my opinion, it absolutely makes him stupid.
He had already been corrected on the lie he told the world to study regarding the general who supposedly dipped bullets in pig blood or whatever. When you make a mistake, okay.
When you've been corrected and you still cling to your racist rhetoric, you're stupid.

He had already been corrected on the lie he told the world to study regarding the general who supposedly dipped bullets in pig blood or whatever. When you make a mistake, okay.
When you've been corrected and you still cling to your racist rhetoric, you're stupid.

It makes him a stupid racist.

He's proud of his racism and so are his supporters. I'm not sure why people even try to dispute it when he wears it like a badge of honour.

Seriously?
"Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, pretended to be a Native American in order to advance her career. Very racist!"
Anyway, my point is he's been calling people racist via Twitter for years. He doesn't get to complain when that label is applied to him.

Pocahontas is the best you can come up with? Insensitive, but a stretch to call racist especially in the light it was used. And I say this as a person that truly is embarrassed that he's our president. (that doesn't mean I'd rather have Hillary)

Btw- Hill didn't call him racist, she said he was a white supremacist.

Trump has tweeted that "Obama is a racist" and maintained for years that Obama is from Africa. He also sent out a racist Tweet in the form of a fake list of crime statistics from a fake source.

He's never apologized or shown the slightest bit of remorse for any of those things. I'm not sure why you hold some woman on ESPN to a higher standard than the President of the United States. It seems to me that if you guys had any principles, the very first target of your disgust would be Trump, not some ESPN woman. Tell me one thing this woman said that Trump has not said? The "leftist fucks" aren't voting for this woman for President, but you guys actually elected Trump to lead the country.

There are no principles, just team politics.

By the way, there is still a thread with a list of "Muslim mayors!" that do not exist. That thread was never edited, even though it clearly wrong. Why? Lack of principles, and dumbasses will see it and never check the facts.

I Don't know thread you're talking about and yea, Trump was wrong f8r pushing that birther shit...

In regards to the current left and how everything is "racist" and pushing this ridiculous narrative that Trump won only because of derp derp white racists....this is incredibly absurd...

And if the the left try th8s gameplan in 2020 they Will again lose...and badly..

Trump has tweeted that "Obama is a racist" and maintained for years that Obama is from Africa. He also sent out a racist Tweet in the form of a fake list of crime statistics from a fake source.

He's never apologized or shown the slightest bit of remorse for any of those things. I'm not sure why you hold some woman on ESPN to a higher standard than the President of the United States. It seems to me that if you guys had any principles, the very first target of your disgust would be Trump, not some ESPN woman. Tell me one thing this woman said that Trump has not said? The "leftist fucks" aren't voting for this woman for President, but you guys actually elected Trump to lead the country.

There are no principles, just team politics.

By the way, there is still a thread with a list of "Muslim mayors!" that do not exist. That thread was never edited, even though it clearly wrong. Why? Lack of principles, and dumbasses will see it and never check the facts.

Do you know the difference between a racist and a supremacist?

I suppose in a sense that we all are a little racist whether we admit it or not. White/black/brown/yellow supremacist go well beyond having pseudo-racist proclivities.

I don't think Trump ever admits he's wrong. Every law suit he settles contains a clause that he admits no wrong doing. Even when he gave up the birther thing, he never even owned any of it - "Hillary started it and we're finishing it".

What was racist about his birther campaign? Is it simply because the country he was claiming Obama came from was predominantly black, and Obama is black, so racism?

Was it racist when he did the same thing to Ted Cruz?

Sure, it was a lie, and clearly an attempt to de-legitimize Obama's presidency, but racist?
Yes. He targeted Obama because he is black. Same reason he said a Mexican judge couldn't fairly render a decision in a case involving him.
Trump likes playing soft racism games.

you guys see this article? And this is a serious question.......Have any of you EVER heard a white person say "We don't serve N****** around here and now that Donald Trump is my President, I can do whatever I want!"? Or anything close to that? That is so obviously some made up BS to show how evil the white man is and how horrible Trump is. The sad part is there is a large portion of America that believes we all just run around saying this stuff and now feel entitled to do it.

Article: http://www.nova-magazine.net/restau...ump-is-president-i-can-say-what-i-want-video/

And notice how it the article acts as if there is a video of the person saying that. in actuality its just a reaction video to claims that he said it.

you guys see this article? And this is a serious question.......Have any of you EVER heard a white person say "We don't serve N****** around here and now that Donald Trump is my President, I can do whatever I want!"? Or anything close to that? That is so obviously some made up BS to show how evil the white man is and how horrible Trump is. The sad part is there is a large portion of America that believes we all just run around saying this stuff and now feel entitled to do it.

Article: http://www.nova-magazine.net/restau...ump-is-president-i-can-say-what-i-want-video/

And notice how it the article acts as if there is a video of the person saying that. in actuality its just a reaction video to claims that he said it.

Exactly it's both upsetting and frustrating... Kinda scary too. ITT I've seen a number of people bring up the housing discrimination case that Trump chose to settle instead to take to trial. None of them seem to be informed of a couple facts about it. One is the fact by settling it terminates the risk of somehow losing the case, ten fold the money in payouts and legal fees of a long drawn out case. Second and the biggest thing to squash the racial discrimination accusation is the fact that every single one of the plaintiffs in that case failed the required credit checks to even be considered a tenant. People of all races and backgrounds failed to qualify but only the ones who were black chose to sue.

The comment about the Mexican judge came up too and again people fail to realize he was one of the leaders of La Raza Lawyers Association and friends of the La Raza founder who in a televised interview said Mexicans need to kill all white people.

It's making misinformed accusations like those and the one the ESPN reporter made only destroy ones own reputation to people who actually live in reality. I fully believe the reporter knew she was both spreading a obnoxious lie and would get away with it as her employers have adopted that narrative of the far left. I think she should've been fired and sued.

Last edited:

I have never seen that exact quote, but I could post dozens of youtube videos of people caught on camera going on racist rants in public places. It's not that rare at all.

I have never seen that exact quote, but I could post dozens of youtube videos of people caught on camera going on racist rants in public places. It's not that rare at all.
please show a link to some legitimate businesses where owners say that please. would love to see that. or at least some where the people have all their teeth and maybe no face tattoos. obviously there are a few nutjobs in any extreme. but this is being passed of as the norm these days when it isnt.

Back