Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill

Who the fuck is we? There go all these dumb as shit generalizations. It's tiresome.
The racist label is applied to White Nationalists because it's an inherently racist ideology, not conservatives in general (at least by me). But speaking of generals, why do you suppose Trump appointed Jefferson Beauregard Sessions despite him previously being denied a position because of his racist views?

I'm a right leaning independent so I when I say we I'm speaking of "we Americans". It's a generalization, but not one aimed at specific groups as I would be part of we and I didn't label the TEA Party as racist. LOL if you thought I was complaining about calling White Nationalist racist - I think we all agree on that.

FFS, Sessons was called racist from the time he prosecuted 3 blacks for voter fraud for tampering with 14 absentee ballots.

As for the nomination that was denied - 3 of the 4 guys that testified against Sessions' appointment to the district court said that they didn't think he was racist and that he was more helpful to the AG civil rights division than most southern state AGs.

He's alleged to have made 4 racist statements:
1. "I thought the KKK was alright until I found out they smoke pot" - 3 of the 4 said they thought it was a joke. Session said it was a joke and apologized for it while saying "the klan is a force for hatred and bigotry"

2. He called a staffer "boy" and told him to watch what he said to white people; allegedly in front of 2 assistants; one of which (Granade) became a judge and wrote the majority opinion against segregated busing in AL. Sessions and Granade both said it never happened.

3. He said the NAACP did more harm than good by trying to force civil rights on people. Insensitive and wrong, but not exactly racist.

4. An assistant told him of a judge who called a white civil rights attorney a disgrace to his race and Sessions said "maybe he is". Sessions said he didn't recall saying that and didn't believe it.

isn't employment among black Americans up during Trump's presidency so far?

and he has enacted ZERO policies that directly or indirectly effect them disproportionally.....

so what exactly is she talking about?

isn't employment among black Americans up during Trump's presidency so far?

and he has enacted ZERO policies that directly or indirectly effect them disproportionally.....

so what exactly is she talking about?

What did the black messiah Obama do in eight years for black employment besides encourage more illegal immigrants to take jobs?

What did the black messiah Obama do in eight years for black employment besides encourage more illegal immigrants to take jobs?

To be fair the rate is only down .4% from last year; significant, but hard to say it was significantly worse under Obama.

To be fair the rate is only down .4% from last year; significant, but hard to say it was significantly worse under Obama.

The argument was what did he do to make it better. To say that it wasn't significantly worse under Obama is not much of an accomplishment. He had eight years. Trump has had eight months.

Liberals have made anti-white racism mainstream.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/17/m...pictures-of-working-class-white-voters-video/
MSNBC Panel LAUGHS At Pictures Of ‘Working Class White Voters’

Raddatz-e1478673274608-300x197.jpg

On election night this monster of a woman was freaking out and shaking and choking up while getting furious about, "uneducated white men."

Over and over she complained and ranted about "uneducated" white males and how their decision to vote Trump was the reason for the results.

She was on live television berating and hating working white men, and she didn't have the self awareness to understand that people like her are exactly why Trump took that demographic.

On election night this monster of a woman was freaking out and shaking and choking up while getting furious about, "uneducated white men."

Over and over she complained and ranted about "uneducated" white males and how their decision to vote Trump was the reason for the results.

She was on live television berating and hating working white men, and she didn't have the self awareness to understand that people like her are exactly why Trump took that demographic.
So solve the mystery, who the fuck is she?
Can't recall

Tell me that she doesn't look like a meth head. She cried like a little bitch the night that Trump was elected.

The argument was what did he do to make it better. To say that it wasn't significantly worse under Obama is not much of an accomplishment. He had eight years. Trump has had eight months.

I couldn't tell you a policy that positively effected it from either of them - although technically you asked what Obama did for them and the rate of unemployment among blacks was 12.7% when Obama took office and 7.7% when he left.

I do find it odd that a Trump fan would be touting the Bureau of Labor Stats because we've already been told that their numbers are fake.

Back