Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill

thechoice2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jemele Hill is a television anchor on Sportscenter for ESPN (The Worldwide Leader in Sports) and ESPN has apparently reprimanded her for these comments! Bad Jemele, bad.

Personally, I don't see the problem with anything she said, just a liberal snowflake company being upset over someone utilizing the 1st amendment, right War Roomers?

Reprimanded? Should've been fired. Especially working for ESPN who shouldn't be involved in politics. Half of their viewers are Trump supporters.

Free speech and she's entitled to it. If ESPN doesn't have a problem with the message who cares. Their ratings are in the tank because politics and sports don't mix so she's really only hurting herself and a potential raise in the future.

K, you're bad at talking about sports and it's your job. Why would I want to hear your opinion on politics?

She regularly says racist things so I guess I'm surprised they reprimanded her for this one.

Is slander protected under the 1st amendment?

Proud, black women who seems to be not so proud of her black hair.

Is slander protected under the 1st amendment?
It's only slander if it isn't true, the person saying it would also either have to know it isn't true, show a reckless disregard for the truth, or say/write it with malicious intent.

None of those latter 3 things apply on this issue so it's not slander.

It's only slander if it isn't true, the person saying it would also either have to know it isn't true, show a reckless disregard for the truth, or say/write it with malicious intent.

None of those latter 3 things apply on this issue so it's not slander.
She's making the accusation so I would imagine she has proof.
If she has no proof then she obviously has a disregard for the truth if she's talking out her ass.
What other intent other than a malicious one is there to call someone a white supremacist?

Odd place, this War Room. Nowhere else do I find myself defending Trump or Christianity.o_O

ESPN can't stay away from politics. No wonder its bleeding cash. Customers are getting sick of it.

It's a race to the bottom for ESPN and the NFL.

I've hated this bitch for ages. She got on ESPN a little after talking head shows like PTI, Around the Horn, and Cold Pizza got popular. She's not even a real sportscaster or analyst. Probably knows the least about sports of any single person I've ever seen/read on ESPN. Most if not all of her columns she wrote back in the day were about race (can't comment now, haven't read ESPN in years). It's literally the only thing she could write about since she's not a sports writer and is generally ignorant of the actual sports thing. I'm all for fighting injustice but she's the type of person who sees injustice in everything. Also has a history of saying moronic inflammatory things but has gotten a free pass over and over due to IMO her sex and her race. If she was white her ass would have been fired a decade ago, then again if she was white she never would have been hired in the first place with her lack of actual talent and knowledge of sports. Can't believe John Clayton and Jayson Stark got fired and this cunt is still cashing a paycheck.

Typical projection by an actual racist IMO.

POC falsely calling people Nazi's and White Supremacists is their way of being racist. They know it offends a lot of white people so some will loosely throw it around, because it gives them a sense of power.

Sticks and stones I say, but it's a backhanded way to use a racial slur and she knows that. In this day and age it's no different than a white person throwing around N-Bombs on Twitter.

Last edited:
And this is why ESPN is becoming a joke.

She's making the accusation so I would imagine she has proof.
If she has no proof then she obviously has a disregard for the truth if she's talking out her ass.
What other intent other than a malicious one is there to call someone a white supremacist?

Odd place, this War Room. Nowhere else do I find myself defending Trump or Christianity.o_O
She doesn't have to prove her claim, you would have to prove she knew it was false and she showed a reckless disregard for the truth. Nearly impossible to do in this case.

She actually believe he's a white supremacist so calling someone one, isn't being done with actual malice involved.

She's entitled to her opinion and if her employer has no issue then so be it. Doesn't mean you have to agree or support her company in any fashion. We all have to option to simple not watch her or ESPN if we don't like or agree with their message. Can we move on now?

She doesn't have to prove her claim, you would have to prove she knew it was false and she showed a reckless disregard for the truth. Nearly impossible to do in this case.

She actually believe he's a white supremacist so calling someone one, isn't being done with actual malice involved.
We could go round and round and ...

I get what you're saying, and I have read up on libel and slander cases a little bit.

My beef is this - it's too easy to smear someone without proof, then play dumb. I find the whole making accusations then playing doe eyed innocent bit unpalatable.

Btw, I'm no fan of the Orange Buffoon, but I can't believe he's a white supremacist.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Back