Donald Trump: Goldman Sachs President

Trump will strengthen the middle class. And keep and bring jobs to the USA.

Trump will build a good relationship with Russia. Obama and Hillary were about to get us in a war with Russia.

you're a fool and your life won't improve one iota under Trump. What makes you think these people who have fucked you for years all of a sudden care about you.

This isn't the first time I've heard this argument. It's a very common liberal talking point.

What they fail to understand is, there is a difference between poaching talent, and receiving millions in campaign funding and speeches.

GS has no actual leverage over Trump. He doesn't owe them a single cent, and if he wants to, he can fire his entire team tomorrow. Hillary on the other hand was fully in their pocket, and would have executed their vision like a good political prostitute.

Also, just because someone works at a company does not mean they share that company's full vision. Steve Bannon is one of the biggest champions of anti-globalism, but he too had worked at GS at one point.

At the end of the day, Trump has the final say. People thought the Republican old guard would own him, people thought he was a double agent for Democrats. Now they think GS will own him because he poached some of their talent.

Same old shit.

Merry Christmas

you're a fool and your life won't improve one iota under Trump. What makes you think these people who have fucked you for years all of a sudden care about you.
My life will be just fine. I've got God in my life, people that love me, and I do the best I can with what talents I'm given.

Zero of Trump's supporters actually cared in any way whatsoever about his hundreds of blatant lies, just like zero of them ever actually cared about anything they accused Hillary of. This was obvious months ago.

My Sherdog New Years Resolution is to not bring everything Trump back to Obama and Hillary and focus on Trump, but until then...

And to be fair, I agree with your post 100%. Here is a video of your boy, who is a hack, but nailed this one perfectly:

My life will be just fine. I've got God in my life, people that love me, and I do the best I can with what talents I'm given.

So you don't care that your life won't improve even though you think it will. Stay foolish rip stay foolish.

That's funny coming from someone who supported Hillary (then lied yourself and said you didn't like her)
I was consistent about not being a big Hillary fan through the whole thing. I maintain that her policy positions were to superior to anybody's on the right, and only a little better than Sanders on the left. This never changed, but your perceptions did. I get that a lot, but it's your guys' fault for making bad assumptions. Just like the way most of you guys think I'm far left. It's just not so.

Sadly, there is a lot of accuracy in this assessment. Even more than I had at first suspected.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have yet to see one Sherdogger who supported Trump during the campaign offer even one criticism or express any caution regarding anything Trump has said, or anyone he has appointed, since he won the election.

At best (and this is what I hope) they are in fact feeling massive reservations and a sense of deep dread now, but don't want to express their concerns publicly for fear they will be mocked by those who opposed Trump from the beginning.
I've seen a few people say they were upset about everything being a lie, but they didn't seem very sincere about it. If there's dread out there I'm not detecting it- they all seem pretty happy still, to the point that they are ignoring his being exactly what they professed to hate about politicians.

So you don't care that your life won't improve even though you think it will. Stay foolish rip stay foolish.
I don't know the future but I'm very optimistic that my life will improve. But it depends more upon my outlook on life and what I do. I can't just say, "Trump is president, my life will be wonderful now." You gotta do something good with your life to get there. Govt can't do it for you.

who do you want him to appoint?

politicians?

hes going to hire rich business people instead of career politicians who have never done anything but take money from lobbyists. thats what draining the swamp is

who do you want him to appoint?

politicians?

hes going to hire rich business people instead of career politicians who have never done anything but take money from lobbyists. thats what draining the swamp is
Pretty much this. But then again, it's just another round of bitter tears from the same old people, so cheers. Who's he supposed to tap for these positions? Looks to me like hiring smart successful people that are less likely to be bought (they're already plenty rich, as the left has made clear) and know the ins and outs of how things are done in DC is just sound policy. What, is he supposed to hire some Regular Joe Sixpack struggling under the burden of a 30 year mortgage and a blue-collar job? The left's constant grasping at straws, along with their continuous confusion as to what "draining the swamp" implies (hint: it implies career politicians on the take) is laughable.

Pretty much this. But then again, it's just another round of bitter tears from the same old people, so cheers. Who's he supposed to tap for these positions? Looks to me like hiring smart successful people that are less likely to be bought (they're already plenty rich, as the left has made clear) and know the ins and outs of how things are done in DC is just sound policy. What, is he supposed to hire some Regular Joe Sixpack struggling under the burden of a 30 year mortgage and a blue-collar job? The left's constant grasping at straws, along with their continuous confusion as to what "draining the swamp" implies (hint: it implies career politicians on the take) is laughable.

hires a politician: wow, way to drain the swamp by continuing the establishment
hires a successful business man: wow, way to drain the swamp by hiring big business
hires a general: wow, trump is trying to be a warlord

youre right, there is no appeasing them

im just glad he is trying to hire the best man for the job. id rather have CEOs that have actually accomplished shit over politicians who have never done anything

lol liberals are going to spend Christmas being upset

Everyone point and laugh

It will be an easy 4 years of posting in the War Room

I love the Libs getiing so upset and blowing their (tiny little) wads way too prematurely. (Story of many of their lives...I am sure)

By the time the next presidential election rolls around people will tune their sorry sobs out.

I don't know the future but I'm very optimistic that my life will improve. But it depends more upon my outlook on life and what I do. I can't just say, "Trump is president, my life will be wonderful now." You gotta do something good with your life to get there. Govt can't do it for you.

So you just admitted nothing will make your lot in life better. If it was true you would've done it years ago. You can't and you never will

Trump goes back on campaign.............. first response is that hillary lost.

Just cant come to grips with the fact that the election is over, and you candidate is clearly about to piss all over you. Just looking up and opening your mouth.
Some of us didn't support Trump and still find the reaction by liberals to be hysterical. I'm hoping he does rollback many of his campaign promises.

Shut the fuck up, you whine like a damn female. 8 years of Obama made most peoples lives worse, why the fuck would we want 8 more years of that?

Back