Donald Trump: Goldman Sachs President

I come from a wealthy family and have made great financial decisions. I'm secure. But my family taught me to care for the less fortunate.
Lol since when does any of this have to do with caring about the less fortunate? What the fuck? Fucking straw man argument, classic liberal playbook.

Zero of Trump's supporters actually cared in any way whatsoever about his hundreds of blatant lies, just like zero of them ever actually cared about anything they accused Hillary of. This was obvious months ago.

Empty vomiting. Empty of substance.

Is that this guy again? Just without his glasses.
SpqlQfqYeWqzZkR-400x400-noPad.jpg

Reminds me of the original Peter Parker, nerd-extraordinaire.

ditko%20gafas2.JPG

hires a politician: wow, way to drain the swamp by continuing the establishment
hires a successful business man: wow, way to drain the swamp by hiring big business
hires a general: wow, trump is trying to be a warlord

youre right, there is no appeasing them

im just glad he is trying to hire the best man for the job. id rather have CEOs that have actually accomplished shit over politicians who have never done anything

So, basically, when Trump appoints a GS banker it's because he didn't want to bring a lobbyist on board.

And when he appoints a lobbyist it's because he didn't want to bring a career politician on board.

And when he appoints a career politician it's because he didn't want to bring a GS banker on board.

Way to cover all the swamp-draining bases, Sean.

Just admit that you never had a problem with the Washington swamp. You just don't want the ruler of the swamp to be a "lefty".

"As long as Trump is king of the swamp, the swamp will work for America." - Trumpzis

swamp_hero_lg-.jpg

Rumor has it Trump is on Big Island having dinner tonight with Thomas Barrack. Is that guy up for a position? I admit to not having paid attention.

So you don't care that your life won't improve even though you think it will. Stay foolish rip stay foolish.
I do care and I want my life to improve. But I believe that will be up to me. Govt cannot do that for me. But honestly I am content and happy.

I do care and I want my life to improve. But I believe that will be up to me. Govt cannot do that for me. But honestly I am content and happy.

Lol but you specifically voted for trump to improve your life. Do you see how foolish you sound when u say these things.

Lol but you specifically voted for trump to improve your life. Do you see how foolish you sound when u say these things.
I voted for Trump to save the country from Obama, Hillary and globalists who want open borders and Islam. And Make America Great Again.

The real people who will be upset will be Americans dwindling middle class and the poor so our corporate overlords steal more of their money. So much for trump being for the working man.
How anybody could think a born millionaire gives a single runny shit about the working man is a mystery.

People that are already rich and powerful are not as easily compromised, giving them far more potential to actually serve the country's interests than a career politician who aspires to be in their position, but that their base salary does not allow for. Many of the people Trump is appointing are operating on the reverse; they are actually taking a massive pay-cut by being a part of his cabinet; if their primary motive was making money and using power to exert influence on politics, then it goes against the idea of taking those positions, since they are able to do far more of that from the outside. If you want to oppose the establishment, you need powerful people of comparable measure in order to do that; Rex Tillerson, Trump's potential SoS for example, had opposed the Rockefellers and their global warming agenda. If he wasn't powerful in his own right, he'd probably be dead by now. Do you think someone like Bernie Sanders would have been able to do that? The fact that Bernie endorsed Hillary was the ultimate proof that he never would have been able to do what he wanted had he become president and was inevitably going to be manipulated by the establishment.

Gary Cohn, the president of Goldman Sachs that Trump appointed, is known for being a very arrogant guy; suggesting that he's more of a maverick type that thinks for himself. Trump is the same way. So just because Cohn worked at Goldman Sachs does not necessarily mean he's beholden to them, as he does not appear to have been hive-minded even then.

Lol since when does any of this have to do with caring about the less fortunate? What the fuck? Fucking straw man argument, classic liberal playbook.

you made an ignorant comment and I corrected you. I also mentioned that even though I grew up decently well off I was taught to help others and have compassion for people.

If you don't like the statement I don't know what to tell you.

Back