Donald Trump: Goldman Sachs President

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Just thought I'd leave this here for the Trump fans. Merry Christmas xx

Trump is gonna hire the best people he can get for the job.

lol liberals are going to spend Christmas being upset

Everyone point and laugh

Trump goes back on campaign.............. first response is that hillary lost.

Just cant come to grips with the fact that the election is over, and you candidate is clearly about to piss all over you. Just looking up and opening your mouth.

Srain the dwamp

Zero of Trump's supporters actually cared in any way whatsoever about his hundreds of blatant lies, just like zero of them ever actually cared about anything they accused Hillary of. This was obvious months ago.

Trump is gonna hire the best people he can get for the job.

He's gonna hire all corrupt Wall Street banksters thst crushed our economy in 2008 and he's surrounding himself with all neo cons who only love war.

Zero of Trump's supporters actually cared in any way whatsoever about his hundreds of blatant lies, just like zero of them ever actually cared about anything they accused Hillary of. This was obvious months ago.

Sadly, there is a lot of accuracy in this assessment. Even more than I had at first suspected.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have yet to see one Sherdogger who supported Trump during the campaign offer even one criticism or express any caution regarding anything Trump has said, or anyone he has appointed, since he won the election.

At best (and this is what I hope) they are in fact feeling massive reservations and a sense of deep dread now, but don't want to express their concerns publicly for fear they will be mocked by those who opposed Trump from the beginning.

He's gonna hire all corrupt Wall Street banksters thst crushed our economy in 2008 and he's surrounding himself with all neo cons who only love war.

Yep. Only a fool could be reading it otherwise at this point.

The swamp just got two feet deeper.

That's funny coming from someone who supported Hillary (then lied yourself and said you didn't like her)

Yep. Only a fool could be reading it otherwise at this point.

It's basically part and parcel for America at this point in time.

Support the robber barons at the expense of the many, and spend the rest of thenpublics money on war. The funny is poor uneducated fools across our country support this with open arms. Willingly give their money to elites and welcome more needless killing and war over seas.

lol liberals are going to spend Christmas being upset

Everyone point and laugh

The real people who will be upset will be Americans dwindling middle class and the poor so our corporate overlords steal more of their money. So much for trump being for the working man.

That :eek::eek::eek: boys face is fucking annoying.
Is that this guy again? Just without his glasses.
SpqlQfqYeWqzZkR-400x400-noPad.jpg

The real people who will be upset will be Americans dwindling middle class and the poor so our corporate overlords steal more of their money. So much for trump being for the working man.
Trump will strengthen the middle class. And keep and bring jobs to the USA.

Trump will build a good relationship with Russia. Obama and Hillary were about to get us in a war with Russia.

Back