Donald Trump: Goldman Sachs President

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have yet to see one Sherdogger who supported Trump during the campaign offer even one criticism or express any caution regarding anything Trump has said, or anyone he has appointed, since he won the election.

Then you might want to try opening your eyes or avoiding echo chambers like The Donald. I supported Trump to win but that doesn't mean I agree with him on everything. A few things below that I disagree with him on..

1. Appointing Rick Perry into administration. The guy is a clown and the opposite of what I think about when I think about the 'best and brightest'.

2 . Threats to expand libel law and curb free speech.

3. Absolute support to Israel and his opposition to resolutions for stopping illegal settlements preventing a 2 state solution.

4. Expanding armed forces and nuclear arms

5. The fact that John Bolton could be anywhere near the administration.

6. His opposition to legalziing marijuana

I could go on but that is just a few from the top of my head.

Like Hank Paulsen?

Goldman Sachs has always had a seat at the table. Now Exxon has an official seat too.
Good. More companies should have a seat at the table. Our companies are where our brightest and boldest men and women are employed.

Then you might want to try opening your eyes or avoiding echo chambers like The Donald. I supported Trump to win but that doesn't mean I agree with him on everything. A few things below that I disagree with him on..

1. Appointing Rick Perry into administration. The guy is a clown and the opposite of what I think about when I think about the 'best and brightest'.

3. Absolute support to Israel and his opposition to resolutions for stopping illegal settlements preventing a 2 state solution.

I agree with everything posted here and a few more concerns I have.

Mike Pence is more evangelical than I would like and he is rubbing elbows with so many neo cons now

It's early. I am patient.

More sweet heart deals like TARP?
TARP saved the entire economy from going back to the stone age. You have no idea what life would be like without TARP. The worldwide economic carnage would have been the kind that led to wars between major world powers.

TARP likely prevented you from dying.

TARP saved the entire economy from going back to the stone age. You have no idea what life would be like without TARP. The worldwide economic carnage would have been the kind that led to wars between major world powers.

TARP likely prevented you from dying.
I'm glad you have adopted the party line take on tarp. I recommend you listen to Steve Bannons speech on TARP it highlighted many of the failures of the program. I have worked in the financial sector for over a decade and you seem to be missing o ignoring the numerous issues TARP possesses in the minutia of its details, in the broad strokes of its implementation and the implications of TARP. I recommend you take a more critical look at government initiatives as they relate to quantitative easement and bailouts.

I believe that is a chinese alligator. Very rare, they are totally extinct in wild.

I don't get the joke, but I'm pretty sure that's Claude. Took my daughter to see him a few times (more generally, to the California Academy of Sciences, which has a lot of other stuff).

Just because they're abusing their power to get an official elected doesn't mean they aren't the most qualified people for said job that Trump has in mind. I know leftists live in a world where false dichotomies must exists, but this is stupid. You don't always get along with your teammates.

Just because they're abusing their power to get an official elected doesn't mean they aren't the most qualified people for said job that Trump has in mind. I know leftists live in a world where false dichotomies must exists, but this is stupid. You don't always get along with your teammates.

LOL WUT.

Lol but you specifically voted for trump to improve your life. Do you see how foolish you sound when u say these things.

It's already being seen now

There is a difference between help, and not wanting someone to actively screw you over.

And we aren't seeing anything from Trump. Stop declaring little imaginary victories. You're like a boy crying wolf. "See! Trump is bad see!" Well what has he done as president? "Well, nothing. But he's working with people liberals don't like!" Oh... Ok... Yea I sure regret my vote...

You're basically retarded, so I'll break it down for you.

You and Jimmy hate each other. Ever since you were kids you and Jimmy think that you two could never be friends because you both think you're jerk faces.

You go against Jimmys best friend Ronnie in the science fair. Jimmy helps Ronnie to spite you because it's easier than doing work himself. Ronnie being his best friend is just a coincidence; regardless of the fact he'd be better off with your ideas.

You beat Ronnie without Jimmy, but still realize Jimmy, despite being your enemy; is a better fit for the next stage of your project.

You allow Jimmy to work with you because it's the best for you, and him. You aren't friends, but your project turns into a successful product.

Thank you for the input. Respect to you.

Trump will strengthen the middle class. And keep and bring jobs to the USA.

Trump will build a good relationship with Russia. Obama and Hillary were about to get us in a war with Russia.
paid post

Ted Cruz has received a ton in Wall Street donations, Trump did not lie about that. He was an establishment politician in a similar manner Hillary was. The reason why Cruz got heat was because he received financing from GS to help finance his first Senate bid, and failed to disclose it. Again, you are missing the difference between hiring someone from there, and being in their debt.

As for your second paragraph, you need to understand how the system was rigged in the first place. A lot of corporations who made their first billions in America wanted more growth, and decided to move their operations to countries with lower corporate tax, no minimum wage, and no regulations. What did they do after that? They paid lobbyists to push for things like higher corporate tax, increased regulations and higher minimum wage in America.

This was done to make sure new American start ups or foreign companies would not be able to fill the industrial void they left behind. That's how US got the third highest tax in the world. The moment any new US business makes enough money to be able to leave, they do it.

Undoing this will take a while, and will require people who know what they are doing. While it would be nice to hire people outside of GS, it's near impossible. They really do recruit the best talent. As just an example, my godfathers son was studying economics in Oxford about a decade ago, brilliant kid, his father was a professor of Economy as well in several countries over his lifetime. GS recruited him before he was set to graduate. They find the brightest minds, and hire them before their competitors do. That's one of the reasons they're such an empire. You will need to steal some of this talent from them if you're going to compete with their vision.

Cruz took a loan from GS - which means he had to pay them back in cash.

As for undoing the mess - If Trump were serious he'd have asked "Pocahontas" to join his team.

I don't get the joke, but I'm pretty sure that's Claude. Took my daughter to see him a few times (more generally, to the California Academy of Sciences, which has a lot of other stuff).

its not a joke. I thought Chinese alligators were white. I stand corrected though. Seriously, I thought they were white colored. I swear I saw pictures of them and they were white.

Back