Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone's favorite rowing movement? I decided to get a lot more volume in for my back, but I'm not settled on how. Pendlay rows are nice and all, but returning the bar to the ground with every rep is a major pain in the ass and I really like the prolonged tension of a set of BORs keeping the bar off the ground.
Kroc rows are fabulous, but my gym only has a few loadable DBs, so I'd rather row with a BB. Inverted rows and rowing in a suspension trainer is done pretty much daily, but that's not really worth mentioning.
Any input greatly appreciated.
I've been doing a lot of chest supported db rows lately. Occasionaly would tweak my lower back doing kroc rows or barbell rows, and it was starting to effect squat/deadlift days.

I have no idea what kinds of rows I did. I just grabbed a barbell or dumbbell and rowed it.

No reason to overthink it. It sounds like you prefer BORs, so do those.

Just wanted to say my younger bro, who is pretty much the only reason I got into Mental Health nursing just passed his Pharm Tech exams. He's official now. He has come a long way and I'm proud of the bugger!

R.I.P. Fred "Dr. Squat" Hatfield

https://barbend.com/fred-hatfield-dr-squat/

I remember him announcing in M&F that he was training to squat a thousand pounds. I was just astounded, it was like hearing that a guy was training to broad jump the Grand Canyon. And then he did it. Amazing man.

Just wanted to say my younger bro, who is pretty much the only reason I got into Mental Health nursing just passed his Pharm Tech exams. He's official now. He has come a long way and I'm proud of the bugger!
Tell him to keep going and become the next sirjosh.

I'm hitting this sweet spot where all the chicks I was into when I was younger are getting divorced and are in rebound mode.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Seriously though. I can't believe the amount of 35+ single tail there is out there. Its a "me at 20-25 years" fantasy world, as far as I am concerned...

There really isn't a stigma with divorce at all anymore. I think a lot of people are tempted by divorce at under the age of 40 as they feel that they can still comfortably start over.

There really isn't a stigma with divorce at all anymore. I think a lot of people are tempted by divorce at under the age of 40 as they feel that they can still comfortably start over.

When I married my wife, I was pretty adamant that my kids are not growing up in a broken family. I said she can cheat all she wants, she's not going anywhere; I'm not going anywhere until the kids are gone, then be my guest. No kids involved? git er' done.

As far as I know, we don't have a single divorce in my direct family. Parents never divorced, 3 siblings never divorced, grandparents never divorced, great grandparents never divorced, etc. Can't say so much with my wife's side lol.

There's like one stable marriage on my wife's side, and they're like late 60's and had no kids. All marriages on my side are stable (appearing)

There's like one stable marriage on my wife's side, and they're like late 60's and had no kids. All marriages on my side are stable (appearing)
Pretty similar with me and my girlfriend. My mum attributes that to everybody in my family being too unattractive to cheat on their significant others. She might be onto something there...

My thinking is I shall do the same, I will just skip having the first marriage at all.

Last edited:
My thinking is i shall do the same, I will just skip having the first marriage at all.
Marriage is not on my radar at all. I've been with my girlfriend for 13 years, we have 2 great kide together, a house, and a pretty secure family unit. I can't see how getting married will improve any of that for us. When our first son was born, my girlfriend did feel a bit left out because she had a different surname than my son and I, I don't know if this was a hint at all, but I just told her she could change her surname via deed poll if she was that bothered lol.

but I just told her she could change her surname via deed poll if she was that bothered lol.

68b4ba822abc53b41de9071c549920c9_thats-savage-randy-savage-randy-savage-memes_380-360.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back