Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what bullshit, made up pronoun someone wishes to be called.

I would, however, care if someone tried to force me to use them.

From what I understand this bill is specific to court rulings and not to generally hating on people who identify with men or women on any given day.

From what I understand this bill is specific to court rulings and not to generally hating on people who identify with men or women on any given day.

They're all stops on the same slippery slope lol.

Semi-related, but didn't U of T warn Jordan Peterson about not calling students by their own chosen, fabricated pronouns? That's pretty fucked up in its own way.

I've been visiting someone in the hospital a lot recently.

The public bathrooms all have the male, female, and the 50/50 male/female symbol on them.

Why? Why the fuck can't it just be a sign saying "PUBLIC BATHROOM"?

Semi-related, but didn't U of T warn Jordan Peterson about not calling students by their own chosen, fabricated pronouns? That's pretty fucked up in its own way.

Because it is not enough that we simply accept the fact that people want to be identified as male, female, kangaroo, etc... We must publically state, indicate and express their existence as much as possible, much like the French Canadians who think their culture will get lost in all this normalcy.

Yeah. I'm paraphrasing here, but I think he said something like: "fuck that shit!"

I'm just so desensitized and really couldn't care less (That's the way you say it @flikerstance) what people want to be referred to as. I'm calling them by their name.

I really don't think we need to make a big deal about every new gender form that comes out. There needs to be a way we can just blanket you as "living" or "human" but even that can be put up for debate depending on how you feel. I mean who is stopping someone from identifying themselves as a dust buster or a gerbil.

And why should I be made to feel bad for referring to a human that looks, sounds and smells like a female as a female?

Last edited:
Anyone into Clutch? Going to see them tonight.

Also, I live in an aggressively liberal city. The gender subject is NONSTOP here. There are no genders and to think otherwise makes you a Nazi. No exceptions.

Also, I live in an aggressively liberal city. The gender subject is NONSTOP here. There are no genders and to think otherwise makes you a Nazi. No exceptions.

Not going to say I love them, but I dig a few of their songs. I can think of worse shows I'd go to

Pens win in 7. Totally worth the hospital bills im going to have from this stress ulcer I have now

I can dig Clutch.
I'd go!

@MatterOverMind used a quote from the Movie American Psycho in the deadlift comp thread, I don't want to derail that thread so I'll say it here. The business card scene in that movie is probably one of the best scenes in movie history. Obviously a list of scenes like that would be absolutely humungous but it's on there nonetheless.

@MatterOverMind used a quote from the Movie American Psycho in the deadlift comp thread, I don't want to derail that thread so I'll say it here. The business card scene in that movie is probably one of the best scenes in movie history. Obviously a list of scenes like that would be absolutely humungous but it's on there nonetheless.
Because of that post I'm going to have to try and watch that movie this weekend. I have never seen it before, much to the disgust of @JimRussel it seems lol.

Shot the front side in a 46 and the back side in a 37 for an 83. How's that for inconsistency? I went the first 7 holes without a par and shot the last 11 in +1. I'm not that good of a golfer either - normal score would be around 88.

I think you and I have a similar game. I struggled the past 2 years with my driver meaning that I had no chance at a decent recovery approach shot. The game went from mid/high 80's to consistently high 90's and scores in the 100's. This meant a lot of chipping and short game practice. My putting improved because I needed to rally to save bogie most of the time.

Recently I figured out what I have been doing wrong all this time and my scores dropped back into the 80's once again. In fact, the next round I played after figuring it out, I played a lynx style course with lots of water and GALE force wind and shot an 81. Front nine 39 and back nine 42. Parred the last 5 holes of front 9, bogied 10, and parred 3 straight holes after that. Best I played in so long. I made my first birdie in over a year the other day and have been making GIR's more frequently. Amazing how much that teeshot means to the game.

Because of that post I'm going to have to try and watch that movie this weekend. I have never seen it before, much to the disgust of @JimRussel it seems lol.

I was never really that interested in it. At the time, I was renting classics, and discovering older films. This movie was definitely worth watching, though.

Yeah, you're not wrong about that scene. So much awkwardness and tension.

I actually didn't LOVE the movie that much, but it's definitely one you should watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back