Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
3000 calories seems high and first glance. but that is likely your basal + whatever you do in a day, so it might be correct. I'm sure I'm burning about 4-5K Cal on days I'm at the gym.

Yeah it's basal + activity. It also helps that the FitBIt has an hourly movement reminder so if you haven't taken 250 steps in the hour it reminds me to get up. At first I thought what are the odds I won't get up for an hour but it happens all the time.

Squatted today for the first time in 6 weeks or so... probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Atta boy!
I'm testing my deadlift tonight. I haven't been to the gym in fucking ages. Been stuck training at home which limited me to front squatting, floor pressing and rowing mostly as my main movements.

Thank god Eddie Hall won WSM. Maybe now he will diet down and live for a bit longer. Be interesting to see what he can do in powerlifting, if he chooses to go that way.

Thank god Eddie Hall won WSM. Maybe now he will diet down and live for a bit longer. Be interesting to see what he can do in powerlifting, if he chooses to go that way.

As long as he never wears that fucking gimp/big van vader mask again, hall can do whatever the fuck he wants imo.

IDK, but it'd be cool to see him set a record or two.... or three or four.

He should (IMO) at least do it to set the deadlift WR. I mean, why the fuck not?

What else is he going to do to earn money?

He finally got to a point with sponsorships with Protein Dynamix etc. where he could quit his job, if he isn't going to be doing WSM or deadlifting the most weight ever, what else is he going to do? Maybe become a brand ambassador or something, or do what Kaz does. Maybe Kaz is due to retire and Eddie will take that place, but one thing is for sure is that Eddie realises he can't be that heavy and survive for much longer. He has rubbished PL before though so I'm not sure.

What else is he going to do to earn money?

He finally got to a point with sponsorships with Protein Dynamix etc. where he could quit his job, if he isn't going to be doing WSM or deadlifting the most weight ever, what else is he going to do? Maybe become a brand ambassador or something, or do what Kaz does. Maybe Kaz is due to retire and Eddie will take that place, but one thing is for sure is that Eddie realises he can't be that heavy and survive for much longer. He has rubbished PL before though so I'm not sure.
Pro-wrestling?

Eddie hall 100% has the charisma to get in front of a camera or ohn a stage and get paid

I would think an acting career is in the future for him. There are enough companies making pretty high production level television shows that I'm sure his agent, if they're worth their weight in salt can find him some. He's not too bad in front of the camera. Plus he seems like the kind of guy that doesn't mind doing dumb shit for attention (Bane mask). This is not a knock on him, I like the guy, but that proved he's willing and that his body is ready!

Honestly, and sadly, I think he might try acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back