Does Black Beast prove Tyrun wrong about racist UFC fans

Not stereotypical about being too black, stereotypical of what non blacks think Black really are. Ghetto, ignorant, and just being "Black Beast" (To play off his name), Because there's different type of "stereotypical" blacks, another being like Tyron who called a militant Black by many on here, which is also a stereotype non blacks's have for Blacks like him.

WOW.... Non blacks don't think all blacks are ignorant and ghetto expect for the ones that are from the ghetto and are ignorant. This shit needs to stop if people are ever going to get passed this.

I've been around the world in the Army and around a lot of people over my 36 years and non black people in general don't give a shit about black people. Meaning that they don't usually have a pre-based opinion good or bad.

That doesn't mean there aren't racist pricks out there, but the it's a very very small minority of white people these days. From my experiences it's usually the other way around with the POC generalizing white people.

Whites think it is cool to laugh at the Gross, Wacky Black guy but are threatened by real Black men like Tyrone who is respectful and a real normal guy. Derick is the token Black guy that Cheetos finger Whites think they will be cool if they laugh at.

This poor schmuck didn't last long. I wonder what I missed.

Not allowed to be new ya Weirdo? What did I post to be ashamed of, I stand by every word. Is your reputation and life defined by your Sherdog account lol. Time to Log Off the computer for a few minutes Homie

Banned

That is complete horse shit. Lewis is getting love because he is fun loving, speaks his mind, and comes out to put on a show. He is also very fucking humble and realizes the holes in his game and goes out of his way to appease and apologize when he performs badly. He is just a lovable dude. The type of guy you know you're going to have a good time hanging out with drinking beer, eating pizza, and watching a game on tv. He reminds me of old Rampage before he became Waaaaainnnnmpage.

This whole "woke" bullshit is exactly what it is...Bullshit, brought to you by the PC crowd who love nothing more than to divide people with identity politics.

'Flokk' is an Afrocentric racist. Of course what he says is going to be BS. The guy is such a race-baiter/nutcase that he actually criticized a white user for liking girls that he didn't consider black enough (he called them 'light blacks').

Whites think it is cool to laugh at the Gross, Wacky Black guy but are threatened by real Black men like Tyrone who is respectful and a real normal guy. Derick is the token Black guy that Cheetos finger Whites think they will be cool if they laugh at.
I kinda think this is @thechoice2 with a new account. But it kinda has that @FalloutGirl feel to it.

And also, in what world do you live in where Whites are less threatened by DL, a huge man that likes White women, than Woodley, the manlet whose sexuality I am not sure of. Lol.

Derick is the Clown that Whites are not threatened by. Tyrone is the best fighter in MMA and points out the obvious that he would be the most popular fighter in the world if he was white.

Keep clowning it up Derick, you make the whites laugh and play the game like a good Clown

Is this real life?

It's kind of said that black people aren't entitled to act goofy. Forrest Griffin does and nobody calls him whatever the white equivalent of coon is. You expect all black men to rant and rave about white supremacy, I guess.

K6EYj_s-200x150.gif

The whole he's not like other black guys talk, one speaks his mind the other plays a character and they both fight...

I kinda think this is @thechoice2 with a new account. But it kinda has that @FalloutGirl feel to it.

And also, in what world do you live in where Whites are less threatened by DL, a huge man that likes White women, than Woodley, the manlet whose sexuality I am not sure of. Lol.

great username

Whites don't have a problem with blacks that know their place and act as such. Add in a racist stereotypical name for himself and he's sure to be beloved by the Massas.

I'm pretty sure thechoice2 knows how to spell Tyron's name correctly, but other than that, that post was spot on.

Yes, Black Beast does and says things that are much more inappropriate than Woodley, and PPL hate Woodley 10x more. Theres a reason Black Beast is headlining time and again before he even fights for the belt. Its because Black Beast is a chill dude that doesn't base every aspect of his life on race and how the white man is to blame for all of his issues. He fucking fights like he gets paid to and is just himself, which is fucking hilarious

Woodley is a low life obsessed with race

The good kind of negro, eh?

Chill, no complaints. Just fight.

We love the good kind of negros on sherdog.

We hate uppity, entitled negros.

The good kind of negro, eh?

Chill, no complaints. Just fight.

We love the good kind of negros on sherdog.

We hate uppity, entitled negros.

Black Beast may as well come out his next fight tapdancing, eating fried chicken, and watermelon with a MAGA hat on.

Black Beast doesn't duck opponents calling out Mcgregor !!!

Rampage proved him wrong over a decade ago.

A) The ONLY place Derrick Lewis is popular is here on Sherdog

B) The ONLY reason he is liked is because he plays to many of the wrong stereotypes of blacks, hence Sherbros CELEBRATING every incoherent babble he spews. It's like they have a false sense of ownership over him.

C) Tyron is a very ARTICULATE man who happens to point out the HUGE double standards for colored fighters in MMA and DOESN'T fall in line with the status quo... and for SOME reason that drives Sherbros nuts.

Idk m8s but Tyron pointing BLATANT double standards with much of MMAs demographic seems to be the #TRIGGER...

DOUBLE STANDARDS:

Lewis: Derp Swang n Bang I hadda boo boo

Sherdog: ZOMGOSHHHH he's sooo funny!!! Black Beast is EPIC!!!!

VS

Tyron: there seems to be a bias with how the UFC markets fighters of color... guys like Bisping can fight undeserving challengers and be LOVED while I fight the BEST in my division and be HATED.

Sherdog: ARRRGGGGG SHUT HIM UP!!!! That Militant RACIST!!!

Another example:

Connie: im gonna decapitate that Ugly Mexican cholo Nayt

Sherdog: ZOMG He's sooo cool!! Nobody can take da left!! Ugly Mexican Nayt, ugly Mexican Nayt!!! BEST trash talker in the game!!!

Tyron: the scoring for the first fight showed bias, Maia deserved the title shot now, and the ONLY reason Thompson is getting the title shot is because the UFC is behind him... double standard much?

Sherdog: HURR DURR that RACIST!!!! Tyron is the WORST Champ EVAHHH!!! Tyron needs to shut up!!!!

Tyron Woodley is just BTFO of the MMA game one #REDPILL at a time.

622166772.jpg

No, you see, the critical race theorists have that covered: whites only like Beast cuz he acts like a caricature of what whites think about black men: uncivilized beasts. So if you hate on Beat, you're racist cuz you dislike that he's a strong, powerful black man. And if you like him, you're racist because you like him shucking and jiving for you.

Back